• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

would deleriants be considered psychedelics?
because my trippiest hallucination was on 700mg of diphenhydramine.
i was wandering around my friends house for 2+ hours in the middle of the night trying to find a way out, while having conversations with 6 different people that werent there.

P.s. i found my way out lol

Last edited:
Not crazy trippy but I was watching a video of a guy. And then guy kept transforming from human, to mesh frame model, to cartoon character, to detailed 3D model, and back to human. Pretty neat to watch. Was during my first trip.

On ibogaine, whenever I would stop and look at something, a rainforest would grow up around me, very realistic, complete with little animals running around my feet. There were clouds of black and white mist floating around, I'd look away and look back and they'd be a little farther along in the same path, as if they were actually there. Also, little tiny black dots, clouds of them that moved in synchronized patterns like schools of fish or flocks of small birds, would congregate around points of heat. It was really unique in that there was no large-scale patterning or bending or warping or anything, it was like I was seeing real things. Also during the peak, it seemed like reality was cracked, and through these cracks was crackling a pink/purple lightning... I could hear it too.

On 2C-E, the first time I did it, I was watching TV for a short bit from across the room and I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't see or hear it properly. At one point I was convinced I was watching a blue alien harshly yelling in some strange language. I got up close to the TV and I realized it was the Pope giving a speech. Whenever I got up close I could see and hear properly but from farther away everything I watched became utterly different.

Watched my girl turn into an 8ft tall faceless alien wizard being. Real as real gets in vividness. This was on DMT. The best part was how comfortable I was during this experience. I dosed a total of 3 times and was in that headspace watching my alien wizard girl for like 30-40min straight. I got the impression towards the end though that I was playing with fire and the DMT was telling me enough or I'm gonna bite, it was visually stunning but part of me knew DMT prefers to be more than that.

Other craziness..

Watching my wall paper flow down like it was one big conveyor belt. I usually have this to a low level on shrooms but this was on another level, I could walk right up to it and it was flowing hard no matter what I'd do. The furniture was sliding all over the place until I'd blink and it'd go back to normal only to start back up again.

One time I had my vision go a perfect double vision and it freaked me out.

I've had crazy hallucinations on bad cocaine once. I thought I was being chased by police with dogs and ATVs. I could see the lights and hear the sounds. I was running through the woods late at night puking every so often from the fear of it all. Thought I was gonna die that night..

-GC

On 2g of psilocybin mushrooms, I saw..... pac man style computer simulations on my wooden floor. Glowing brightly and clearly. On 30 milligrams of 2C-B, I saw a tunnel of red faces screaming Edvard Munch style (was a good trip, very euphoric and this visual was not creepy or anything at all, just incredible)..... it was a literal tunnel of these red Edvard Munch like faces. On 100 morning glory seeds (a strong batch) without other substances, I saw a crowd of people that were noexistent. It was actually a trash can I was looking at, along with a neighbor walking alone. I saw a crowd of teenagers, then an obvious hallucination of a crowd of protestors, then a crowd of cops in riot gear (called bs' and realized it was all in my head at that point, so not frightening), followed by an army of Roman soldiers (had already called bs', so obviously not frightening)...... then, as I approached, I expected that the crowd of teenagers (just a bunch of high school kids walking around drinking vodka out of plastic water bottles who walked around at night a lot, at least every other night, maybe even every night) was the most plausible version. As I had seen them and briefly talked to them and had seen them on multiple occasions, one was soon to go to the local college and was seen at some of the college parties on occasion and hung out with some of my friends. Then, as I approached........ I realized that the crowd of teenagers nor my acquaintance was there. In fact, it was only a guy walking his dog and was next to a trash can. He greeted me, and I simply said hello. A very ordinary moment. The lighting was very, very dim. It was a dimly lit street with a light in the distance, which caused my tripping brain to concoct an incredible visual that was just purely incredible and awe-inspiring (and not scary at all since I knew it wasn't real).