• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

at bonaroo 06 i took 7 doses of various blotter and liquid doses along with 2 good white rolls. Insane insane insane. During radiohead i looked at the sky and saw amazingly vivid galaxies with the most intense colours id ever seen.

Many things happened that night, Intense visions. One was of me in the sky with clouds all around me and this extremely bright light and this amazingly orgasmic rising climax. When that vision peaked everything exploded shooting me down to earth(or some other strange planet). and I lay on the ground with people surrounding me looking down at me.

Then i began to pick up various things around me like grass and dirt and gave them names in a completely different language. Then i ate them and i remember people trying to stop me from eating grass.

A bunch of other funny and trippy shit happened that night, its one of those trips that makes you feel insane when you reminisce about it.

I'd say - feeling like I was sky-diving while in my own bedroom.

500mg of Piracetam + 3 hits of really potent blotter (3 hits on it's own is enough to knock my socks off in ways I never knew possible). Laying in my room, total darkness - having the sensation of free-falling while looking up at my cieling and having it look blue, and seeing images of myself flying down to form sky-diving formations with me.

acid, 3 hits, a spider web that was coloured(mainly red and orange) forming in my basement. It was so trippy- I touched it and it felt so thick like honey:)

Datura, bugs, people who weren't there, living-dead animals. Next to that would have to probably be either acid mixed with K where the hotel room we were in kept changing into other rooms when I would walk up and down the hall or 2c-e (snorted) w/ nitrous where my g/f's left side of her face melted into some type of ogre. I'm starting to realize that my most intense trips aren;t really pretty, just mind-bending. :)

Shypt, how would you say the piracetam affected the LSD? Was it just stronger for the dose, or did it alter the nature of the trip? I'm curious because of when I mixed it with 2C-E, because it transformed the trip into something different.

It made it much stronger, but it also seemed to change the nature of the trip - but it's hard to pinpoint how exactly.

I think I'll need to try it again once or twice to really pin-point what was different - as things like set/setting may of had an impact on this. But, some things which did seem different

1. Was more clear-headed, was able to better connect things

2. Even during the peak, as intense as it was - I felt more with it, less confusion,

3. First time I ever really got total euphoria from LSD. Normally, it just feels, not sure - just logical, mechanical - I'll feel good. But this was total euphoria - I almost cried I felt so happy / at peace / at ease during the peak.

4. I found it easier to let go - this could be due to setting however, as I was in my bedroom, and normally I'm outside hiking, in which letting go to /that/ extent isn't a good idea.

5. *VERY* defined peak period. Normally, my peak leading into the come-down period is pretty gradual. This time, it was like I went from flying through the cosmo s to *boom* - at a trip that was only about 1/2 as intense. I wonder if this could of been the Piracetam wearing off? (How long does it normally give effects for?). It was strange at how abrupt it was, one moment I was not even aware of my body or my room or anything, then BOOM - reality snaps back. It didn't occur to me to boost with more Piracetam later.

6. Visuals seemed to be more mathematical and less 'surreal'. Usually, I can create very surreal dream-worlds while on LSD in my mind, this time it seemed to be much more pattern / math / geometry style visuals, not the same dreamy-surrealness that is typical for me.

It was like LSD, but better - it was more intense for sure. But, there was also other changes to the nature of the trip other than intensity. All around, this was probably one of my best and most enjoyable LSD trips - it was like I was able to crawl into the most comfortable, most at home, most peaceful and content place in my mind, curl up into a little ball and just let go and release all of the stress / tension / anxiety and just relax.

Most of my noteworthy "hallucinations" are much more than just visual; they are more a combination of sight, other senses and thought.

That said, I 'saw' my own ego once on mushrooms. It took many sensory forms, but there was a consistent headspace informing me that what I was experiencing was actually remaining the same.

- High dose of mushrooms (around 8g or more) + Pure MDMA

Closing my eyes and seeing a number of different versions of my consciousness - they were having a conversation amongst themselves. I forget exactly what they were talking about. Now and then, one of them would start to get on my nerves, and I could sort of 'pick them up and put them into a corner' to shut them up.

- 3 hits of strong LSD

Sitting on the shore of a river, listening to DE9: Transitions, it gets to a part in the mix where it starts to get pretty intense - and I start to feel all sorts of anxiety building up inside of me. I put my hands onto the sand infront of me, and reality starts to 'pixelate' - and it starts to look like these millions and millions little grains of reality and starting to get sucked up into my hands, and start forming what is 'me' -- and they also represent all of my anxiety / doubts and fears. I almost turn off the music as its getting so intense, but then I think to myself 'no, just stick with it' as I knew what part was coming next. Then, the music changes, and all of these 'pixels' that had swelled up into me - now start to flow out of my hands, across the sand, into the water, and up onto the shore across from me - it felt as if all the problems in my life had just flowed out from me, I get a big rush of reliefe, and as this happens - its like I am now the puppet-master of these surreal marroinets that are across the river, its like I was controlling the reality/visuals.

This is my first post here.. please don't I'm crazy.. lol.. but this was my craziest..

I slipped into the K-hole..

I saw myself as a child playing on the playground of my elemtary school, I saw my days of gymnastics class, tap, ballet, jazz, and toe.. I watched myself as I starting running toward the vault.. I told my teacher it was too high.. that was the day I smashed my face into it, broke my nose and quit gymnastics.. Too bad I was pretty good at it.. I remembered the awesome feelings of flying through the air on uneven bars, the nervousness of trying to stay on a 4" beam in times of pressure.. and the rush from each tumbling pass on the floor..

I saw myself as a pre-teen playing basketball, volleyball, tennis, softball, soccer, and bowling.. I saw my old teammates, I talked to them.. I caught up with them.. I saw myself on the stage during academic track performing an interpritive reading. I saw my old friends, we all looked so young.. I saw band class where I learned to play the clarinet.. I watched myself smoke my first cigarette with the neighbor kids in the woods, the first time we got our hands on some wine coolers in 7th grade..

I saw myself as a teenager just trying to get through the day.. The feeling of being outcasted came back as if I was still there. I saw myself in classes, my old teachers, and peers. I watched as I went to my first party and smoke weed for the first time.. I watched as I lost my viginity at the age of 14.. I saw myself with ex boyfriends, relived the pain of breaking up.. I relived my parents divorce, my mom screaming that my dad had done something terrible.. how I locked myself in the bathroom for hours, half in shock.

And then the worst of it.. I met my son.. the son I aborted at the age of 18.. He said he understood, and that he forgives me.. he was beautiful.. The perfect child.. and at that moment I just began to cry.. how could I do such a horrible and selfish thing.. I saw myself laying on that table, I screamed and tried to stop myself.. not go through with it.. I wanted my baby.. But I watched as that doctor ripped my son from my womb, I saw myself scream in pain, it was the worst moment of my life and I was being forced to relive it.. I turned back to the beautiful child standing next to me, and he started bleeding everywhere.. his arms were ripped off, his legs.. it was the most gory thing I have ever witnessed.. he looked at me and said "goodbye mommy" and then the doctor grabbed him by the head, and twisted until it popped off..

This was definately an eye-opening expierience.. It was scary and extremely depressing.. but I do not regret it.. I have been locking away grief and it found a way out.. It may be some time before I do this drug again.. but I will.. I am glad it happened.. it gave me a reason to look at it, and now I can start to deal with it.. and hopefully finally heal..

Once, while lying in bed, doing LSA extract from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, I saw, MUCH to my amazement, a 2 foot rainbow raise directly out of a candle flame, in a slight arc, in my bedroom, about a half inch at the bottom and 4 inches wide at the top, all colors perfect and beautiful, and it remained persistent, even after turning my head completely away for a few seconds (cuz i couldn't believe it, rubbed my eyes, not watering or anything). Looked back - it was still there! Lasted about two or three minutes, I thought. Another time, at a friend's house at night, after eating a little over 2 grams dried mushies (homegrown, WAY too strong), I was unable to face traffic (po po) to drive myself home, so he let me hang out on the outside patio (while he crashed, very messed up) - I watched high altitude clouds miraculaously crawl and form across the sky, the clouds were very visible, moving far faster than they should have (not very windy) in ways I have never before or since experienced. It was just so amazing to see clouds vaporize from nothingness at that rate - the actual formation and the crawling effect - mindblowing! Nature is so amazing! That's all I got. Or at least, will admit to. ;-) I don't like getting all freaked out - just want to explore and have fun. :)

Super Special K said:
And then the worst of it.. I met my son.. the son I aborted at the age of 18.. He said he understood, and that he forgives me.. he was beautiful.. The perfect child.. and at that moment I just began to cry.. how could I do such a horrible and selfish thing.. I saw myself laying on that table, I screamed and tried to stop myself.. not go through with it.. I wanted my baby.. But I watched as that doctor ripped my son from my womb, I saw myself scream in pain, it was the worst moment of my life and I was being forced to relive it.. I turned back to the beautiful child standing next to me, and he started bleeding everywhere.. his arms were ripped off, his legs.. it was the most gory thing I have ever witnessed.. he looked at me and said "goodbye mommy" and then the doctor grabbed him by the head, and twisted until it popped off..

I could barely even read that... but I'm glad I did. Thanks for posting and welcome.

this isnt the trippiest but it stands out in my mind.

One night i was on a couple hits of acid and i went out onto my backyard to smoke a cig while sitting on one of those swinging benches.
I was looking around at how beautiful and colorful everything looked that night. Then i looked down on the grass and all around me i saw what can ony be described as "digital" flowers blooming everywhere.
Out of shock i blinked a couple times and shook my head after which they disapeared.

Also on 2c-e my visuals were so intense i had trouble seeing a couple feet in front of me or recognizing my friends. But it would be too hard to explain the fractals and patterns i saw.

This sint realy even psychedelic induced t the time (though Iv been tripping on lsd prior to this for quite awhile) but I recently had a sleep paralysis in which I woke up, un able to move my body but found my self laying next to me grinning like a fool sending messages to my brain. It was pretty scary to see my self like that, just grinning in some other dimention at such a time that usualy produces fright... scary stuff.

edit, the othere things Iv whitnessed/experienced on psychedelics realy cant be put into words. just bizzar constructs manifested as the fabric of reality.

This is one of the weirder ones (400mg of salvia 20x) went like this.

All I can see is this little man in this little house.
Someone is telling the story of him the ryme is him.Then all of a sudden I am the little man and I'm like

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN THIS LITTTLE HOUSE??

2C-E has definitely caused me to hallucinate so massively that I was unable to comprehend reality in front of me, and the further away I got from something, the more altered it became. The same was true for sound - I had the TV on, and I would hear it in waves. It would go from nothing to a very loud, evil-sounding gargling that scared me shitless, and I'd go up very close to the TV and suddenly realize it was just someone talking. It was as if the sound waves were unable to reach me from a distance unaltered almost beyond recognition.

As for the visual aspect during that trip, living things were moving in stop-motion animation (like the camera effect in movies like The Ring, or old horror films), my cats' hair was growing rapidly and becoming all the colors of the rainbow, and as I watched TV, there appeared to be a blue alien rasping angrily through the TV at me, with a deformed face, tentacles, and an octopus-like mouth. When I moved closer, I noticed that it was actually the pope giving a friendly speech, and not a rasping blue alien at all.

Seeing 3d holographic, smoothly scrolling, richly detailed closed-eye hallucinations made up of some deep green plasma - just random shit like machines, places, people snowboarding on some kind of psychedelic snow while on 711 mg of DXM

Not to mention the technicolor 3d kaleidoscopic visuals on 1/8 of an oz of some good shrooms, and the incredible introspective visual depictions of my inner self on LSD (2 hits of blotter)

And don't forget the last time I tried salvia (10X), where I had a telepathic conversation with my file cabinet and my TV