• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

Mine was on LSD. I was walking home from a friends house across the street from me. It was like 4 in morning and I had to go home. I leave the back patio door and the sky was flashing all different colors and the road looked like a river. I thought there were cops everywhere because of all the flashing . Pretty intense stuff.

the_ketaman said:
I am under 18, and yes I feel weird looking in the mirror when im tripping. I dont really get scared but it just looks like my face is really gross in the mirror for some reason. like really dirty, when in actual fact its perfectly normal. I just feel uncomfortable.

I've had that on 2c-t-7. I know exactly what you mean by dirty. I've also seen blotches appear, usually on my forehead.

The only appeal mirrors hold for me on this particular drug, is the rare occassion I've been able to perfectly meet the gaze of the eyes staring back and transfer my being into the reflected entity I am seeing. Only lasts milliseconds though, as the slightest movements breaks the illusion.

DMT Ayahuasca

I have only had the experience to enjoy ayahuasca one time so far. It was only about 25g of b. cappi and 20g of p.viridis, but it was an absolutely amazing and beautiful experience. This is one of 2 psychadelics that I LOVED the very first time I tried it out, given the dose was not that high (by some people's standards) I was fully intoxicated and saw the most amazing visuals in my entire life. Ribbons of color all over my field of vision, no matter if my eyes were open or shut, gold, red blue ribbons and the feeling of absolutely no gravity whatsoever.

DXM

NOW, nobody ever mentioned DXM, I have only taken DXM twice. The first time (600mg) was not overly visual, but was very profound and enlightening. My vision was choppy but not like normal psychadelic visuals. However, the second time was around 900mg, and things got insanely crazy, the music was in focus, then quiet, then back again, the tv was some alien being and everything was just smeared, and I was stuck and couldn't really move alot. This was an eye opening experience, both visually and mentally. This was the second psychadelic (actually disassociative) that I fell in love with the first time.

LSD

Ok, I have tripped LSD many many times, at the most was somewhere between 1mg - 1.125mg, couldn't say for certain, but it was at LEAST 1mg. I cannot begin to describe what I saw, there is not enough pages or room on my 200gig hard drive.

2C-X

Also have tripped 2C-D (countless times) 2C-I (countless times) and 2C-E (3 times) The most visual was 2C-D at about 80mg, and there were some intense visuals, but again, hard to interperet. Alot of heavy trails and waving walls/objects.

Mushies

Mushrooms .9g up to 5.6g of HIGH grade fuck-you-in-the-ass mushies (again, counltess times)
On 5.6g, I was on my living room floor looking at a laundry basket full of clothes as it were literally growing into a bonzai tree/shrub looking jungle thing. IT was alive and it was moving, I also watched my ex-wife's face melt right in front of my eyes, then reconstruct itself. There was a shitload of audio distortion and speech was not exactly easy.

Deleriants

I have done 1g (20 pills) of dramamine(dimenhydrinate) and watched the most realistic hallucinations in my entire existence, but it was uncomfortable and will not repeat that again. I watched a helicopter land in the middle of the street and also played video games on my front porch without any tv, games or power.... sooo... fuck dramamine, oh yeah, and could NOT walk for shit.

Be safe and much love

Oooh, fun thread-some interesting Hallucinations:

Mushrooms:

Ate a whole bar of excellent shroom chocolate. Saw the moon through the trees as a universal heart pumping life into the cosmos. That same night I also jumped out of my body and saw myself dancing and started dancing with doppelganger.

Acid:

Shapeshifting of people..oh and a fave psytrance DJ (Kri)turned into a Centaur behind the DJ booth..that was fucking awesome.

Cecuk said:
8 hits LSD
Psytrance festival
Wandering off to the treeline to pee and as SOON as I pulled it out I was instantly being observed by an entire theatre full of ghostlike images. They populated the entire forest and they looked silvery-blue and mostly ethereal. They all sat in rows, staring vacantly forward at me just like an audience at a movie. I remember moving in closely too get a better look, as I was totally aware of the fact that I was hallucinating, but still freaked out by the span of having a full blown visual. As I moved in I remember seeing a man and his girlfiend (I knew this) and he had a hat on. I could see the details of their faces, and I quickly broke away and ran off.
So yeah, I was too scared to pee there for the rest of the weekend.

Hahahaha!

One friend of mine once wandered off at a psy party to take a leak, and as he was pissing he looked up to see a tree glaring at him. The tree told him to use the portajohn and quit wizzing in the woods.

One time at the beginning of a really heavy dose (about 5 really good geltabs) I decided I want to come up outside. So I had my headphones with a good Phish set on, and my apartment building looked over a large area, so I was just standing on the edge, staring off into the distance.

Well, it had been a bright sunny summer day, but there was a storm front moving in, and there was a definite row of really forboding clouds slicing into the blue sky. But in between this row of bright blue and black, there was this row of pink dividing the two. "Aww that's nice," was all I thought at first, until I looked closer.

Upon further examination, in that row of pink, there was a heavenly congregation, one very old, robed man, with tablets, teaching to about 10 other people. Some were walking up and down these cloud stairs that had formed. The man was clearly gesturing. There was also a horse that was jumping and dancing around, looking EXACTLY like a horse does in real life; there was also what appeared to be a dragon up there.

It was the first REAL fully defined halucination I have witnessed.

Mine was while huffing some nitrous on acid, AMT, MDMA and lots of Ket after a big night out.

I was laying out on some grass with some friends, as as I came up on the nitrous I saw a full swat team assemble in the trees near us (it was pretty dark but they were 100% realistic) and I could see the lazers on their guns pointed at us, lighting up my whole vision red, yellow, then green. When it went green I thought I'd been shot dead and I did some sort of wriggle through space that I cant really describe... then I found myself back on the lawn! On the same evening I saw my friends wall turn into a jumble of bits of babies hands all holding each other, then legs all interlocking, all really detailed and making beautiful fractual patterns while cycling through parts of babies.

Also on 3 tabs of alright acid I was lying under a massive tree in the summer and all the leaves collectively turned into a MASSIVE baby climbing the trunk of the tree really slowly. It was cool, not sure why I keep halucinating babies though.

A full on thunder cloud in a cartoon stylee above me in my hotel room whilst twisted on mda! cool as fck;)

Mine arnt very interesting but the most intense hallucination was my merging with the world.. everything became a blue and white swirl.. idk how to explain it.. but yeah.. then i saw yellow and purple bees on my shirt.. and it turns out it that when i went to swat them my hand went through them.. i realised that it was just the shroomz and burst into a hysterical laughter..
And of course the most vibrant one would be a CEV on 2ce.. i saw a shaman.. in like a shpere full of images.. and it was rotating and wow.. amazing

The first was on 2ce the second was on mushrooms and the shaman was on 2ce as well

6 grams cubes, i saw several HUGE (as in they looked a few miles in length) tortoises (what the fuck is the plural of tortoise?) floating throught the sky, like huge airships. They were just cruising, going up in the clouds, being gone for a bit, and then would find there way back down.

a few days ago i was on 1 3/4 gel tabs of LSD i was walking around my neighborhood with a few friends. Some houses had chrismas light reindeer. When i looked at them they started behaving like real deer, They'd bend there head down to eat and when i walked by them they'd stop and stare at me then bend there head back down and continue eating.

mm i love readin shit like this, so im gonna add too :D

I remember back to the first time I ever took LSD... a single tab. Was chilling in my dorm room with a friend having a bong waiting for it to kick in. Lots of anxiety and a very strong sense of anticipation. I was not disappointed; within 40 minutes the world map on my wall looked very strange in the eerie light of my calm blue IKEA lamp. I stood up to get a closer look and realized that everything was moving. The waves were in motion, and when I pressed my face all the way up against the map to see if I could see it normally again I was hit in the face by what felt like ocean spray and the sound of crashing waves as if it became more and more real. now that was intense.

I couldn't take any more of that, so I got all bundled up (it was the middle of winter) and went outside for a cig break. I saw a naked tree on the lawn and stared at it for a few seconds... suddenly, it's sturdy wooden branches became flexible and started waving and wiggling freely like tentacles. Now that was just from ONE tab :eek: it was truly intense shit...

the last time I took acid (what i mean is, the most recent encounter) I didn't have any serious hallucinations aside from the ol patterns morphing but what really did strike me is the effect a bong hit had... on exhale, bonghit took me from the speedy anxiety before the acid takes hold straight into a full blown TRIP. I was out by the ocean and having all the colours in the world suddenly become inexplicably beautiful was just beyond all experiences. sat out on a cliff and stared to the horizon... maybe i was hallucinating, but there was not a single cloud in the sky as far as I could see.. and I could see as far as where the clear blue sky met the deep blue ocean. Probably the most phenomenal thing I've ever witnessed.

Sucks that I can never get my hands on a lot of acid at a time because it seems that I'm more sensitive to the visual effects than others... i hope i can get my hands on a lot more for my next trip, maybe then i'll have something more wild to add to this thread

I hope this doesn't sound preachy or whatever, but I've never had any of those insane type of hallucinations on any dose of acid, and I've read (from 60s psychoanalytical literature) that "gross" hallucinations tend to be the result of suppression of the actual psychological content of the trip. Just a thought, of course I don't know this for sure.

My first and currently only trip; on a light dose of liberty caps. Looking at my face in the mirror during the peak in my dark bedroom i could distort it to my will, however i gradually lost control over the distortions. Finally my face distorted into a perfect 'Scream' mask and black hood, which made me jump a bit :\

first time I ever took acid: I was sitting in a lawn chair around a fire staring into it, and suddenly i wasnt looking at a fire but an old city with intricately lined streets and buildings. I saw elves marching through the streets, they all looked really happy. As they were all dancing around, carrying shit, the city looked like one large organism.

Ingested what my friend thought was 20 mg of 2ceeee
But it may have been 30, oh my stoned friends.

At one point I could hear a thunderous noise that swirled through my mind
Eerie feeling that I was being tuned in to some frequency
I could hear aliens speaking
They were making love it seemed,
I saw an infant Earth, Watery and feminine,
And the aliens were dropping DNA into this pool so that we could all be here today.

It was crazy and wonderful! Almost too crazy to not be true.
Quite trippy, but more importantly the experience seemed to help me develop spiritually.

Doing lsd and nitrous, I've had some fucking weird shit happen.
Quite apart from the standard (very cool) time looping stuff, I've had full on delusions where my suspicions that the universe is all a test are revealed (I failed and everybody laughed at me) as well as being convinced that a member of greenpeace was disguised as my sofa while we were sitting in the audience at the jonathon ross show (we weren't, we were sitting on our sofa in the living room watching the show; don't ask me why we were watching it, or indeed, why somebody from greenpeace, I've had it happen twice now)
My absolute weirdest trips are always nitrous and something psychedelic.
I've also had the standard being convinced there are more/less dimensions than normal and thinking I can see them as I move my head as well as thinking everybody around me was a cartoon.

on lsd i saw a lot of angels dancing whit the music, in a fest. That was beautiful.

on mushrooms one time, i was in a scultpure garden and there was a huge grass area with small hills and valleys. this one valley i was looking at looked like a huge whirlpool slowly twisting down into the middle...pretty wild

Gog said:
I hope this doesn't sound preachy or whatever, but I've never had any of those insane type of hallucinations on any dose of acid, and I've read (from 60s psychoanalytical literature) that "gross" hallucinations tend to be the result of suppression of the actual psychological content of the trip. Just a thought, of course I don't know this for sure.

That's interesting, relates to the experiences I was going to recount here...
One time I was meditating (LSD) at night in the Botanic Gardens, lying on my back, I saw the clouds were faces with all expressions of joy. They looked at me as they smiled, talked, laughed, gradually merging until there was one smiling face that nearly filled my vision, same size as if someone was inches above me, but the perspective seemed like they were a long way up. An archaic Sunday school teaching bleated that I couldn't possibly gaze upon the face of God, but there it was. Interesting thing about that night was that I had been hallucinating wildly until then (giant spiky blue dogs jumping out of the grass towards me, was convinced my bare feet were underwater, eyes in the trees, hearing trees gossiping in the wind etc etc), after I saw that face visual effects almost completely stopped. Just a few colours changing and extra acuity.

I had a vision with Very Similar meaning another time, I thought the acid I'd taken was pretty mild until I was given a spot of weed oil (maybe you know of the method as blades or hot-kniving?) about five hours after dropping. My flatmates went to bed but I stayed sitting on the kitchen floor, mesmerised by the river of moonlight flowing across the floor.

An earlier trip (two good tabs) was near totally filled with intricate hallucination, air visible as swirling blue streams, muscles moving under people's skin, hearing laughter blossomed huge flowers in my vision and so on. When the interesting train of thought began (my lineage, every cell leading me back down the path to genesis) I was just walking down the street thinking, not tripping, not hallucinating. Big thoughts though, and the sober moment only lasted a few seconds (the big thought was a subjective eternity) before I thought my two friends had been arrested and I might be next. Good thing I could distinguish between good and bad paranoia!

So it's hard for me to tell what the "trippiest hallucination" I've seen is, as the ones that really meant something were fairly uncomplicated, while the uber eye candy is fairly unemotive beyond the "WOW it's so beautiful it's setting a flame of joy under me".