• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Whats the trippiest hallucination you've seen on psychedelics?

I was in a bathroom stall. I looked down at the toilet paper roll. The toilet paper roll disappeared and a black hole opened up. I peered through the hole and I saw the planets of our solar system. I then starting to see beyond the planets and saw the entire universe. Trippy...unforgettable...i do not remember many of my hallucinations, but this one I'll remember forever.

^thats crazy. I with you, I can only remember the really intense moments where I have that trancendent visual that pushes me to the limits of reality. All of my really intense visuals I've seen on other substances besides the ones listed in this thread, but I won't hijack the thread.

I saw the entire history of the world in terms of art, architecture, music, langauge, and evolution represented to me in the sky, one after the other, in sweeping chronological order, during primus in las vegas on mushrooms.

BiG StroOnZ said:
on a 7G lemon method TEA, I saw;

the creation of the world itself from beginning to about ten years ahead of today, including the people of every culuture, their mindstate and reasons for their current and past actions as well as the consquences that followed,

The great religion paridigm, including everything that has yet to be answered, including all important religious figures as well as why they were here and how they performed such miracles, the truth about existence, what we are, why we are here, what is "this" thing i see when I open my eyes everyday, why this place is not what we should expect or settle for in a world...

i basically all saw, in 100% 3D, total absolute and utter hallucinations of these events, from a third person view a result from losing total loss of my ego imagine inside out from the smallest point to the most outward possible angle you could see of the world, almost what you would say "what god would see, his POV" where it then took me into a wormwhole of words and colors, which formed this basic layout of time its entirety.

See, the spectacular thing about it all is; i can recall the events, i remember this trip and could never forget. Everything i saw, i definitley know is the truth and that it happened for a reason. That is why i feel i was put here, everything and everyone serves purpose. My purpose is at this point to write into words everything that is plausible, from this point on. I'm also going to eventually release my writings, which will most likely result in a history changing event, almost another "hippy movement" perhaps... only difference is there is no hippys, this time instead there's humans, regulars, everybodys so to speak, almost the majority will believe. Ultimatley, the result will be a definite change in science, the knot between science and religion will finally be tied. The result, the end of the human experiment aka. "The Future" and the future is now...

- Sonny

I had a very similar experience on Salvia. Basicaly I got the God-View. The moment lasted about 4 seconds tops but the experience was 15 billion years or more. Was incredible.

I wouldn't call it a hallucination though.. it was far far beyond a mere visual distortion.

My most intense hallucination was a kaledoscope of rainbows and colors swirling all up over the place for about 30 minutes to an hour. I had no concept of reality just swirling colors and the distinct impression my brain had exploded. This was from 7g of mushrooms and was about 40 minutes after ingestion..

falling into a tube and travelling through it for a while making turns and loops in this extremely complex wormhole than i emerge into space and look down and see that i have been travelling through an emormous tangled snake in the middle of space.

I've certainly seen many dramatic and entertaining surface hallucinations such as my face melting off onto the floor, growing old into a corpse, and so forth, but those are inconsequential compared to the visionary experiences I've had which transcend the individual senses and are experienced as a complex concept which is the result of a single, blended, "super sense":

Mushrooms:

I witnessed all of creation as a sphere infinitely expanding and simultaneously collapsing upon itself, like the snake who eats its tail. I went into this sphere in ever-increasing magnification and was able to travel to any point within any configuration of dimensions and witness what was occurring there from both an external, omniscient perspective and from the subjective perspective of any living thing. I zoomed further and further in until I reached an stomic level, and then a subatomic level, and was able to see experientially that when you reach a microscopic level, it becomes infinitely macroscopic; that is, the subatomic level from our human perspective becomes the outer space of a vastly tinier existence. Then I zoomed out back to the perspective which we are used to and kept zooming further and further out, and watched the planets begin to cluster into solar systems, the solar systems into galaxies, the galaxies into clusters, the clusters into even tremendously larger groupings. Eventually the incoprehensible vastness of the universe we call outer space coalesced into a rapid, humming mass, which revealed itself to be some sort of staggeringly massive atomic particle. Keep going, and you reveal an infinitely larger world jus like our own.

At this point I was so tremendously far from home that I doubted I'd find my way back. Not that it mattered, as we are all things at all times anyway.

2C-E:

I saw each dimension we arer normally constrained into a single instance of flange out before me into the instances immediately beside this one. The ones I was able to recognize were time and probability (or specific reality as one might call it). As I approached the peak the ferocity of the experience built exponentially, and the synchronicity of every infinitesimal variable of existence became tremendous. EVery aspect of existence was fractallized into a spiral, far beyond visual at this point. This relentless revealing of information was waking me up into successively higher states of awareness until I reached the peak, where I became aware that I was no longer limited by the brain and body that lock me into this particular frame of physical existence, and that I was (and am always) the universal consciousness, everything and nothing all wrapped in one. Faced with the lack of subjective experience, all that remained was the void. At this point I lost memory and instantly it was 30 minutes later and the peak was over. My world was still barel recognizable due to the phenomenal visual distortion but I barely noticed it anymore, and I sat down to write the longest trip report I've ever written.

DOC:

I ventured with closed eyes through my genetic lineage, exploring ancient reptilian and mammalian ancestors and beyond.

LSD:

Actually, this past weekend I had a pretty light trip where I actually didn't get past a light +2... until I laid down in bed with a fan on in the backgroundas white noise and closed my eyes to rest for a while. I suddenly found myself having the most unbelievable series of colorful visions of an indescribable nature. But they were by far the most detailed and microscopically complex CEVs I've ever experienced, by far. Their nature was such that as long as my eyes stayed closed they continued to increase in complexity and detail, and my ego became more and more dissolved, until at some point I became unsure of who I was, and was not at all sure that what I was doing wad even safe. I became sure that I was possibly tinkering with something very deep and powerful that could have ramifications to all of existence. It freaked me out enough that I finally opened my eyes, and everything rushed back, and I felt nearly sober again and entirely myself.

So I closed my eyes again and slowly worked back to the same place. I went through this cycle a number of times before I finally got up because I was coming off the peak, and for the rest of the night and the next day I just felt refreshed and slightly off, but primarily sober.

This was the first time I really understood the effects and the wonderful complexity of LSD, and I look forward to getting some more sometime. Considering the weakness of the trip otherwise, I'm frankly astounded by the level of ego dissolution I was able to achieve with a little work.

I watched the joints between all my limbs dissapear, which made me unable to controll them... unfortunatly I was staring into a mirror, it was horrible... went on for about 4 hours I seriously OD'd on the shrooms that time.

Why do so many people get scared when they look in the mirror while tripping? It seems to be such a common reaction that the one of the pieces of advice you tend to hear about it is not to look into the mirror for any reason. I always found it endlessly fascinating and amusing, and sometimes extremely revealing and informative.

I wonder if it's coincidence that almost everyone that seems to be bothered by it is under the age of 18...?

I've never been scared of my reflection while tripping, in fact I think my eyes look really cool in that state so I often make it a point to seek out a mirror. I think it's an insecurity issue - I'm comfortable with who I am, regardless of all my faults (which I am well aware of).

Think it depends where you're at in the trip and how you are emotionally. Mirrors only bothered me 1 time and I was having some bad feelings cause the trip intensity had been a little extreme. (was the 7g mushroom trip where I thought my brain exploded and I couldnt see or think for atleast 30 minutes). Coming down from that was pretty hard.

OEV : Post k-hole I watched the contents of my lungs being expelled and subsequently being visible (as RGB based colours) into the air. This lasted several minutes until I refused to accept it was happening.

CEV : K-hole imagery never fails to amaze me, seeing the entire universe surrounded by deep space was memorable flex back and forth, as was the circle of deities gathered round in a circle watching the meaning of life unravel in front of them on 2c-t-7. Wish I could actually remember the general consencus reached by those present.

For consistency, I'd go for k-hole based images.

Last edited:
I had some ayahuasca and as the green jungle visuals were kicking in, I looked at my friend and distinctly saw THREE eyes. He looked like an elf, or weird mythological god or something. It looked absolutely real. Totally a level above mushrooms.

Xorkoth said:
Why do so many people get scared when they look in the mirror while tripping? It seems to be such a common reaction that the one of the pieces of advice you tend to hear about it is not to look into the mirror for any reason. I always found it endlessly fascinating and amusing, and sometimes extremely revealing and informative.

I wonder if it's coincidence that almost everyone that seems to be bothered by it is under the age of 18...?
Yeah, no shit, I'm 17 and find mirrors just about the freakiest thing while tripping. Lots of my friends around the same age find that as well.
I wonder if this is going to occur less as I get older?
And I really do wonder what it indicates.... am I scared of myself?
This is really interesting now I think about it.......... any does anyone have any other thoughts on this? Maybe I should start another thread.

Go for subtle.

Real art is inherently psychedelic.

Remember when you have done your delicate diatoms cruising the light fantastic, you will have to put your work in the context of the history of art; you will have the dreaded crit. What will you convey to 'Joe straight' of the experience, how did you convey it, quality of brush stroke or sensory overload of layers in photoshop etc. If you do do a trip for inspiration maybe you should listen to the music that Huxley did on his trip.

OK that was not your question. The trippiest has always been where the music, my sense of self or and body have become the psychedelic imagery; I am the vision rather than I am having visions. For subtle, I guess, 'people watching' on low dose or come down as if their life stories or mythic identities were flowing out of them, every line in there body telling a story or the real conversation from the tonal world of their voices.

8 hits LSD
Psytrance festival
Wandering off to the treeline to pee and as SOON as I pulled it out I was instantly being observed by an entire theatre full of ghostlike images. They populated the entire forest and they looked silvery-blue and mostly ethereal. They all sat in rows, staring vacantly forward at me just like an audience at a movie. I remember moving in closely too get a better look, as I was totally aware of the fact that I was hallucinating, but still freaked out by the span of having a full blown visual. As I moved in I remember seeing a man and his girlfiend (I knew this) and he had a hat on. I could see the details of their faces, and I quickly broke away and ran off.
So yeah, I was too scared to pee there for the rest of the weekend.

Last weekend I moronically ate a quarter of mushrooms the night after a strong MDMA session. Moronic because the day after MDMA, my mood tends to go up and down and I do have a bit of depression. ( It was my birthday weekend and I wanted to make the most of it... this was dumb, don't do it. Ever. )

Anyways, an hour and a half in, I'm just feeling very mellow and comfortable, and beginning to notice that while I was not getting much in the visual area, the mushrooms were taking me over in the mind fuck department. 2 hours in, I'm in a free fall in my head. Terror and horror took me over. I was at my friend's apartment on the floor, everyone was asleep, and I was freezing even though it was warm in the room.

During the peak of this, I kept imagining myself moving across the room and slumped over in a corner. All of the sudden, I would be in the corner, with no recollection of going there, its like I phased into my mind's eye and my physical location and mental location swapped places. This went on for a few times and scared me because I had no idea...I would actually be thinking no...no..stay here, don't move there. I just want to stay here... nope, I would have some odd heavy feeling in my head and then be somewhere else in the room. Something was also very disocciated about this mushroom trip.

Not visual, but a hallucination sure enough, and it was definately trippy to me 8o

Xorkoth said:

I am under 18, and yes I feel weird looking in the mirror when im tripping. I dont really get scared but it just looks like my face is really gross in the mirror for some reason. like really dirty, when in actual fact its perfectly normal. I just feel uncomfortable.

Some other hallucinations have been seeing hundreds of bug moving in perfect synchronicity(cliche)....grass growing out the front of my house where its only dead leaves and soil. my hands getting really big like a cavemans, seeing shadow people(not the meth kind) in my closet, and the basic but oh so complex carpet visuals. All of this from acid.

I had some crazy hallucinations.

The scariest ones were on 300mg of Benadryl, in the coming down of meth pills. I saw people in my room even if I was alone. And, these people were in 2D. If I move to see their other dimension, they disapeared.

On a combinaison of speed and MDMA, with the coming down of Salvia and Ketamine, I remember having really nice closed eyes visuals. But, they are really, really hard to explain. It was so perfect and related to myself....