• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **WE all like shooting hydromorphone but...

man i shoot 50 mg hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... Now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. Is that beast or what

sooooo beast, that might be the coolest thing i've ever heard! Youre so cool i can't even believe how much dilaudid you can do wow cool! Super beast bro youre totally the best.

yup IV hydromorphone lasts fucking 30 minutes but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its a good 30 minutes

Im scripted 100 4mg Dilaudid (Hydromorophones) a month with my Fentanyl patches. Ive been getting this for awhile now and I must say despite the fact I used to IV things, I refuse to IV my Dilaudid even though I know its my favorite drug IV'd. Im so afraid what i'll do to myself if I shoot them because I get 100 4 mg's (400 mg's!) for $10 every month. Shooting pills is horrible for you and with access like that to them I'd end up killing myself or destroying my body because of the dangers of shooting pills so I simply steer clear of doing that. Liquid Dilaudid MADE TO IV i'd do in a heart beat. I love that stuff. Everytime I end up in the hospital which is about once every 1-2 months I get Dilaudid 2 mg shots every hour for 6-7 days at a time. I love it.

For me though I actually find snorting my prescription to be rather pleasurable. Not nearly as good as shooting Dilaudid but snorting it still has an effect you just have to do enough of itl I have to snort 16mg lines to get anything out of it but I definitely feel 16mg's snorted. Problem is you have to keep doing it every few hours to get any longevity. If I didn't get them for dirt cheap ($10) it wouldnt be worth it to me. but for $10 party on lol, the Fentanyl gets me through the month I dont abuse those, just the Dilaudid :-D

Man i shoot 50 mg Hydromorphone takes me like 5 or 6 dilaudid 8's in 1 shot all mixed into a 1 cc rig ...... Im 22 years old and thats where my tolerance is at right.... now i can shoot like 14-4mg dilaudid pills in one shot and thats my peak to the point of when i start puking.. is that beast or what

Dude.....I don't know where to start with this. If you're serious then you really need to consider a longer acting agonist. Christ you are gonna feel GREAT when/if you decide to quit that one.

does anyone know about mixing hydromorphone and oxycodone?

I know me and countless other people I've been around do this when there is no dope, but I have no idea how safe this practice is.

Remember if you do decide to try it that you would decrease dosages on both the hydro and the oxy, and that shooting pills in general is not good for you. I would suggest using a wheel filter, trying maybe half what you normally do(when I was doing like 40mg OCs, I would use a 4mg Dillie and a 20mg OC, and it was almost too strong), and would strongly suggest having someone who wasn't getting high there for your first time in case anything did go wrong. i.e you OD and stop breathing

Dilaudid has an awsome rush no doubt, BUT when I shot up 20mg of OPANA one time it gave me to best rush I've ever experienced, it even beat the time when I shot up 16mg dilaudid/30mg oxycodone/ 30mg morphine all in the same rig at once!

Dilly + Oxy = poor man's H = Oxymoron (lol) because it's way more expensive!

Help

Wel im new @ this and i have been getting 120 8M's and IM'ing em'. What is the best way to keep the injections infection free? an im using all steril equip. swabing the site and keeping everything VERY VERY CLEAN.I always have a new needle ect. what is this i hear about Micro Filters?!?! Is The Cotton not good enough? and i know that MY AC filter is a 20x20x1 Micro Filter 4 allergens but idk what is what.... any resemblence...Help Please?

Is that beast? Well, fuck no! It takes me a mere 4mg of Dillies to do the job. Now THAT is beast! LOL

I would cry if my tolerance was that high.

Seriously, I wouldn't brag about that...you're going to end up either dead, or broke, or most likely both!

As for needing help with iv'ing, the IV Mega thread here is most helpful...but if you need more input, I'm a nurse with plenty of experience. How funny, though is it, that I can hit just about any vein on any patient, but when it comes to myself, it's not as easy! Sucks!! Like the other posters mentioned, feel free to PM me if you feel I could help in some way.

Anyway, dillies are the absolute BEST as far as iv'ing a drug goes. My fave, hands down! If only the rush lasted longer than 3.5 seconds! LOL!

I would just swallow it. I have taken lots of opiates and done them various ways. I still prefer taking the by mouth.

Wel im new @ this and i have been getting 120 8M's and IM'ing em'. What is the best way to keep the injections infection free? an im using all steril equip. swabing the site and keeping everything VERY VERY CLEAN.I always have a new needle ect. what is this i hear about Micro Filters?!?! Is The Cotton not good enough? and i know that MY AC filter is a 20x20x1 Micro Filter 4 allergens but idk what is what.... any resemblence...Help Please?

you shouldn't be IM'ing any kind of pills ever, if you're going to be using a needle use them IV. the only solution you should IM is one prepared for it - vials, amps, etc. check out the case studies thread and you'll see what will happen to you if you continue to do it.

for information and reviews from bluelighters on the different types of IV gear available online then you can use this thread : IV Product Review

Guides To Safer IM & IV Injections
CRA Guides
Safer injecting

i shot a 4 mg and it didnt giv me that big of a rush.. they say its supposed to be double snorting it but idk. i was dissapointed. how many 4z can u fit in 1 cc?