• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

apaurine valium?

caizar

Bluelighter
Hi,How many off you use this brand of valium and do you like them are they stronger than the generic?

These are horrible! No where near Roche quality Valium. I think they are made in like chinese sweat shops or something.

Seriously i heard positive post's on some board's about how good they are?

They are not stronger ... they all have the same amount of active ingredient, if something isn't seriously wrong ... you might just feel like some product is stronger than other, because of different of binders. 8)

This issue has been covered here like n^2 times.

I don't think any medical product, that lands legally on the solid of the USA and would end up being sold in a pharmacy would be a counterfeit and wouldn't fulfill the FDA requirements for medical products.

Survival are you saying the apaurine's are just as effective as the roche val's?

I don't know what's your definition of the word "effective", but at least you get the ~same amount of diazepam with Apaurines and with Valiums, depending on the strenght; 2 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg.

Roche Valium is the real deal. Apaurine is fake valium being sold by IOP's in Serbia. It's pure shit, and is made in China sweatshops.

caizar said:
Survival are you saying the apaurine's are just as effective as the roche val's?

I can vouch for Apaurines as being on par IMO/IME with UK scripted Vals if that's any help Caizar ;)

Yes, IMO/IME thye are better than generics from that country and many others as it happens!

Therapeutic said:
Roche Valium is the real deal. Apaurine is fake valium being sold by IOP's in ******. It's pure shit, and is made in China sweatshops.

Therapeutic said:
Anyway, the benzo I've never really experimented to much with in the past is diazepam of all benzo's.
<snip>
How do you people like the apaurine brand of diazepam? Any good?
Thread

Contrary and lack of experience springs to mind! Suddenly after a few weeks you're an expert on Diazepam :p :|

If the vals are not counterfeit and are the real deal then they will be just as strong as the roche brand, theu binders can affect the absorption of the chemical.

Apurines are usually of decent quality, blows those shitty oversea's bootleg Roches [blue 10mg] out of the water. I personally prefer US generic Barr pharmaceutical brand the best, even more than the name brand V-cuts.

Well worth the $, the no imprint codes can cause doubt in some people, but fuck them, they have worked great for me. I'd rate them a 8-9 compared to a 10 [generic US Barr's].

Thats my 3 pennys'...

I love the overseas blue Roche 10's if you get them from the right source they are of good quality. Also if you're ordering from an IOP then you always run a risk of getting a bad shipment it's really about luck with them.

mmmmmm.....now I'm fieneing! I LOVE THEM! I could get them once I get some money rounded up! good old joe...hmmmmmm AHHHH man WANT THEM!!

OMG!! I can get 400 10mg Blue Roche Valiums for $100! OMF do I want that or midazolam so I can IV it?!?! OMG what to do what to do?!?!? AHHH!

I prefer Apaurine over any other form off diazepam.

I don't care what people say about them all having to have the right amount in them, these feel stronger to me. I got 30 o them for free as a sample pack not to long ago from a new source that was coming up. biggest sample I ever receieved!

Geez what up with Therapeutic? Guys got some personal problems..

Most overseas Roche's are great, but the one's made in Philippines were crap. They looked just like most Roche's V's but they definitely felt weaker.

Ahhh, apaurines. These are the real fucking deal IMO. Just as good as any name brand diazepam I've ever had.

boywonder said:
Geez what up with Therapeutic? Guys got some personal problems..
He was going through hardcore withdrawals from his 25mg/day codeine habbit.