Using Steroids To Stimulate Facial Hair Growth

JamesRose said:
This thread is old but anyway..... Using Minoxidil to make you grow hair isnt a
grea t idea.
Here are the basic ideas:
. Minoxidil is a vasodilator (basically it makes more blood go to your hair follicles)Theoretically promoting hair growth.more nutrients ect
. If your a guy your gonna have lots of DHT (testosterone metabolite) in your blood.
.DHT damages and kills hair follicles
.Using minoxidil means more DHT will reach your hair follicles
. Therefore causing hair damage/loss

To avoid this always use minoxidil in conjunction with propecia
this seems full of so much BS it's not even funny.

Are you suggesting minoxodil raises DHT levels? Please show something for that.

Minoxodil seems, anecdotally, to be causing hair growth, you're asserting it's causing hair loss :\ . Not really sure where you're getting that info..

Bump.. Did you carry on taking the treatment?

I never got round to ordering the stuff yet,, still really interested though.. Since this post started, or when I first posted, I've had like a 1% increase in the amount of facial hair. I have it on my lip, chin, tiny bit on the sides and this weird bit in the middle of my cheeks! really want it all over cos it looks stupid and have to shave like 3 times a week to cover up the uneven weirdness! my girlfriends pressuring me into doing this shit too as ive always mentioned the fazct that dotn worry ill have normal facial hair soon as i saw this post on bluelight about this stuff...etcetc.. only today got round to posting again lol..

anyway any updates mate? original poster i mean. did ya carry on the treatment? did it work? how well? any side effects?

safe
oli