Using Steroids To Stimulate Facial Hair Growth

It is quicker than the head yes, but it will take a good 6 weeks of regular use before anything comes through. I think I read it works by increasing cell activity, so regular and continual use is needed. I just kept mine in the bathroom and dotted a small amount on at least twice per day, sometimes more often.

let me ask you this, did you have *any* growth in the areas you used? I have a very, very light growth already there, i'm unsure if that's gonna just start growing faster, or if that will fall out and be replaced by new, better growth. I'm gonna do my first application in a couple hours, can't wait to see if this works.

I had bald patches if I grew it to any length. I dont think you will lose any growth already there, it will just make it thicker and denser. Good luck with it mate.

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
Thankgod for hot asian chicks at the salon to wax a boy up... especially that one who wears the white pants that are so damn thin of fabric you can see her pink thong through them when she bends over to shampoo my hair.... ohhh man I need a haircut.

lol

kingprop said:
It is quicker than the head yes, but it will take a good 6 weeks of regular use before anything comes through. I think I read it works by increasing cell activity, so regular and continual use is needed. I just kept mine in the bathroom and dotted a small amount on at least twice per day, sometimes more often.
before real hair comes through, or before the first velus/baby fuzz hair comes through? (sorry about all teh questions, i'm just really into this whole idea, and as you know the progress is at a snail's pace. started a few days ago, can't wait to see how this works).

To anyone else reading / contemplating this, note that it may be easier for it to get into yoru body by applying to your face. I have read of people attempting what i am doing, and stopping because it was causing too much growth over their bodies (because of it getting into your body, if you research minoxidil you'll find more about this). Not hair in weird spots, but just increased growth. One kid was mentioning that he stopped because it was increasing back / stomach hair (he said it wasn't much, but he didn't want that so he stopped the rogaine/minoxidil. The facial hair growth he got in his 3 weeks was minimal/nonexistant, and the body growth was extremely minimal, just not what he wanted.)

Bingalpaws... I'm a bit unclear about the effects. Have you seen any yet? I'm curious because I'm in a similar situation, am way too old not to have facial hair and its embarassing more than anything. I'm interested in trying most things to be honest but this roganine sounds promising.

it's my understanding that it's gonna be a bit, weeks at least and likely months, before you see anything. real slow development with this, and as such i haven't seen anything yet, but i've barely started, so it wouldn't be expected

hot asian pantys

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
You should visit a doctor. You could have a hormone imbalance or for some genetic reason have delayed puberty.

Most likely though your genetics are responsible for the lack of hair in certain areas. Taking steroids may alter these genetics.

The best steroid to use would be without a doubt plain ole Testosterone. Test gives me disgusting bodyhair growth. Fortunately the growth does not continue after a cycle, so when I WAX off the body hair post cycle, it never grows back until I take another cycle. Shaving dont work obviously, but the waxing does as long as its a proper waxing as in total hair root removal not some shitty waxing where just rips off the above skin hair. This why I recommend you get waxed at a salon and NOT do it yourself or your girlfriend because there is certain technique required to get the most hair roots removed in one go. Usually I have to still get waxed twice cause some does not get the roots pulled just breaks off and so those hairs will grow back, the ones with total root removal are gone until next cycle.

Its NASTY bodyhair too, really really coarse, as another poster said 'wirey' as in its all curly and just totally abnormal shape and feel, more like pubic hair than head hair, really sparsely distributed, grows really really long (3+ inches if unshaved before it stops growing any longer, WTF!). Not a pretty sight, at all.

Thankgod for hot asian chicks at the salon to wax a boy up... especially that one who wears the white pants that are so damn thin of fabric you can see her pink thong through them when she bends over to shampoo my hair.... ohhh man I need a haircut.

where o where is this salon offering eye fulls of hot asian PANTYS i want my share too:p come on fellow brother,sharing is caring:\

ATTN: Moderators.

Is there any way that this orange, tongue sticking out and wagging emoticon can be abolished?

why limit available emoticons?

anyways, update on the rogaine. I just noticed today i have a ton of tiny, peach fuzz type hairs coming out. They're stiffer than peach fuzz, but not nearly as thick as normal facial hair. Will update in another few weeks

kingprop - if you're still tagging along, i got a q for ya. These new hairs are, i believe, vellus hairs. They're stiffer / darker than peach fuzz, but not as thick as normal facial hair. Will i lose this hair, be bald there temporarily, and then have the thick ones come in? Will the thick ones push these out? Or will they just keep getting progressively thicker?

babbab said:
Bingalpaws... I'm a bit unclear about the effects. Have you seen any yet? I'm curious because I'm in a similar situation, am way too old not to have facial hair and its embarassing more than anything. I'm interested in trying most things to be honest but this roganine sounds promising.
Unsure if already covered, but if you're talking your whole face, be careful. It seems the face absorbs much more rogaine than the scalp, so you may have increased hair growth in other areas of your body. I was just doing small 1''X1'' patches on each side, and didn't see any hair increases anywhere else. I extended that to 1'' X 2.5'' roughly, and now i have a little bit more hair on my 'happy trail' area, where i previously had almost none. I also had begun applying it thicker (note that i never ever hit a usage level of even 1ml daily, between both applications. My point is that if i had been trying to do my whole face, i imagine i'd have waaaay more hair growth in other spots on my body, which is somethign people report when doing rogaine on the face)

sorry, just arrived in a new state (moved a great distance, haven't been around a pc). Yup, it is DEFINITELY working. The hairs are not nearly as thick as my chin/lip hairs, but are still getting thicker and thicker. I doubt they're pic ready yet, but the progress seems to be accelerating if anything. Will be back with updates again

Sorry for being lazy.

So what is it your taking, how much and where did you get it.

I have the same problem as you!

Keep me updated.

Safe

lol damn that is lazy! I'm using 5% minoxidil solution (the men's version, women's was 2%), generic CVS brand. I'm using a very, very small amount on a 1sq' patch on either side of my face. I've been using since whenever the date of the post in this thread indicated (~6 weeks if i had to guess). I have some definite dark peach fuzz, but thicker than that.

I'm not back to report any new advances on the face, but rather that my happy trail area is showing a little bit of growth. I've never had much of anything there, and now i'm starting to get thin, dispersed, low hairs there.

Spoonman, i'm anxious and just like to take care of things. I'm 23, and can't get the sideburns i want, so i just tried using this. I'm using a very small amount, so i'm not worried about much, it's a tiny inconvenience to do the twice daily applications, and the bottle (that i've barely even dented into yet) was under $20. So, i could just wait, and maybe in 5 years i'd have what i want, but i just think the increase in speed is worth the price/annoyance of using this product instead. Plus if it works, then many others who want the same as me may be more encouraged to go and do so (note that i'm not suggesting this, just merely posting my experiences as a facial minoxidil guinea pig. This may not be safe in the way hte scalp is, more definitley gets in through your face than through your scalp (into your system), which is why i'm getting belly hair. To combat that, i'm just doing very small, square inch patches on each side of my face, and applying pretty lightly. I have read accounts where kids were using like a bottle or two a month, generously slathering their entire beard area with it, who started getting lots of unwanted bodyhair growth, and drops in blood pressure. Minoxidil is a last-resort blood pressure lowering drug).