Using Steroids To Stimulate Facial Hair Growth

Look if you guys want body hair I will totally trade it with you guys. I used to be fucking hairless I went on a tesst tren cycle and have a fucking back that is so furry I look like the yettu, Seriouslly dont fuck with your hair now or you guys will be sorry. I have to have my chest and back waxed completely or else I end up with a coat of fur on my body.

aanallein said:
zombies is a transsexual if I'm not mistaken. Thus the interest in hormone treatments to 'become' a male.
8o

Oh yeah, I knew that....

Dammit, my apologies, serves me right for barging into the thread without reading it.

Yes, I am. Its not to 'become' a male..(I'm already male) but facial hair helps to pass as a man better.

Last edited:
Go see an endocrinologist. Mine prescribed Androgel, which is a topical treatment of testosterone. Two pumps of the gel on my shoulders every other day, and I started growing facial hair in a regular pattern (as opposed to some sparse patches).

Bingalpaws progress with Rogaine

Dear bingalpaws,

I would like to know how is the progress of using rogaine on you side burns?

Because I have a similar case, I’m 25 years old and I just bought the same rogaine you’re using but I want to use on my full beard since I have a few thick hairs and thin ones but not complete.

And do I have to rinse my beard with water after applying rogaine on my beard?

Did you faced any side effects other than un-wanted hair on your body?

Thanks

Yeah I would like to but every time I try to PM him it says that I may only send Private Messages to members of staff until reach Bluelighter status.

scroll up in the thread, I updated my final results on this matter in post #59 (I updated the post to avoid bumping an old thread..)

And no, you would not wash it away. I think they use propylene glycol as a delivery vehicle for it, it's meant to keep it there for a good while.

And I didn't get side effects, but I did roughly 1" X 1" squares on each side of my face (to get my hair to connect to my sparse sideburn patches). Any reports I've ever read of people having issues with it were due to them using it on their entire face. Even if I wanted to do my entire face, I would've done it section by section and not all at once. Remember that minoxodil is potentially very dangerous, I think it's kind of a last resort blood pressure lowerer.

Here's a thread somewhere random that I found a lot of arbitrary anecdotal reports in:
http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/
(when I clicked the link, it's just the main page of that forum. I thought I had the facial rogaine thread linked, actually I swear I did, but that's what's coming up for my link... I looked and can't find another, but I'm sure if you just search for rogaine you'll find the thread I was talking about, it had to have been like 30 pages long!)

I've been using rogaine on my face for several months. I use my hands to apply it. I don't rinse my face for about 4 hours after I apply it. So far its given me thick sideburns and a little upper lip/chin hair.

Wow that's fast! I should say, for public knowledge's sake, that that's the either one of, or simply the, first account i've ever heard of someone having such good results in such a short period of time. I've read much better results than mine, but they were using for much larger time periods.

zombies, I seriously suggest you cut back on the surface area you're doing, it's not recommended as your face will let more minoxidil into your system, I'm not joking when I say I've read several accounts of people doing this experiment and ending up in the *hospital* because of too much minoxidil in their system lowered their blood pressure too much. You're gonna want to approach sections of your face at a time (and I don't see any rationale for using your fingers/hands, just seems like more skin surface you're letting it get through..).

The hair growth will be permanent imo. Do you shave the area also? I did, so no noticeable hairs grew as I didnt let them. Just a darker shadow appeared when it grew slightly. Shaving the hairs will make them grow back coarser

Several cycles later (Regaine and steroids) im now like Saddam Hussain after a day.

I have high blood pressure to begin with, so I"m not worried about it lowering my blood pressure, as it hasn't so far. I don't shave my face all the way, I use hair clippers to trim it down close. Imo its a myth that shaving will make hairs grow back coarser.

it's a myth shaving will make hairs grow back coarser, but there's a reason for the myth.

After using rogaine, or during puberty when your hair is increasing in thickness, it's not coming out of your face uniformly. If you let it grow out, you'd see that the tips of the hairs are thinner than the base of the hair. So, if you shave, your new 'tip', once grown out, will be thicker than the last tip. This would work until the tip was the same thickness as the base, at which point that effect would go away.

And I dunno the first thing about blood pressure, if you're sure it's okay if yours is high and you lower it chemically, more power to ya. I honestly can't tell you one way or another if that's a good thing. It *sounds* okay taken at face value, but I have no idea if that could be bad for you, it's not something I'd wanna play with much (or perhaps just monitor your bp occasionally?)

I'm 26 and have very little facial hair

Hi, I'm 26 and have thick stuble on my chin, covering an area less than half the size of my palm, and I can grow a faint pencil line moustache, thats it. Verly little stuble on checks, none on side burns.

Every male member of my family can grow full thick beards, my uncle could grow one from about age 16, my Dad, early 20's, my brother was about 20.

Strangely, I have the hairest arms and leggs of them all.

I've tried applying moisture cream to my face twice a day to help stimulate blood flow to my face, I was wondering if poor circulation in my face was resulting in low amounts of testosterone reaching my skin.

The results were, I got about 2 new hairs, I stopped doing it as it become too much effect for too little result.

After what I read, I'm considering Rogaine (or Regaine), whatever it's called.

This shats hilarious.

Id LOVE to trade my facial hair in to anyone, I hate shaving, HATE IT, every single fawkin day of my life, horrible.

And dont even get me started on the hair that grows out my asscrack, christ sakes, ive spent over 3 grand on removing body hair with laser and electrolysis.

And WHY would you want the treasure trail??? yuck those are soooo disgusting, I had mine removed permenantly with electrolysis. Too bad they refuse to do electrolysis on my ass crack or id be set!

The ONLY thing thats really going to work, is androgens. And to risk your health using androgens just for the purpose of facial hair, is just sad man. Plus, the hair will grow EVERYWHERE, not just the face, infact, the body hair grows 10x stronger than the facial hair will, beleive me, steroids ruined my body by plaguing it with body hair in places I shouldve never had it.

In the Eyes of God said:
This shats hilarious.

Id LOVE to trade my facial hair in to anyone, I hate shaving, HATE IT, every single fawkin day of my life, horrible.

And dont even get me started on the hair that grows out my asscrack, christ sakes, ive spent over 3 grand on removing body hair with laser and electrolysis.

And WHY would you want the treasure trail??? yuck those are soooo disgusting, I had mine removed permenantly with electrolysis. Too bad they refuse to do electrolysis on my ass crack or id be set!

The ONLY thing thats really going to work, is androgens. And to risk your health using androgens just for the purpose of facial hair, is just sad man. Plus, the hair will grow EVERYWHERE, not just the face, infact, the body hair grows 10x stronger than the facial hair will, beleive me, steroids ruined my body by plaguing it with body hair in places I shouldve never had it.
haha I'll trade!!! Isn't it funny how the grass is always greener? Most of the wider kids I know want my body (muscular and very low bf%, but not even remotely bulky, just 'diesel'), and I want to be taller/wider. Seems to be the case with hair too!!

I'm perfectly happy with my body except facial hair.

I'm happy with my height, I like my bigger hands and the size of my feet, my athletic hairy legs. I like my arms, slight but still strong.

I like the fact I have a six pack which is only just about there, so it doesn't look like I'm a gym freak but still looks like im in shape, with a bit of fat on the lower part of my belly.

I like my treasure trail, even though it's only just visible. I'd probably prefer to have a bigger chest but I aint complaining, because if I really wanted one i'd work out more.

I just really wish I could grow a beard. I just don't feel like a real man, men shave, women don't. Most of my face doesn't need to shaved.

I thinks it about being feeling like a real man.

Haha yes the grass is always greener on the otherside I suppose.

But still, if your under the age of 21 (and not saying you are), but to anyone reading this who is, and your obsessing over your lack of facial hair, wait until your 21 and then re-evaluate your feelings for it. Because I used to be obsessed about the STUPIDEST little vanity issues when I was a teen, and suddenly around age 20-21 I just... grew up, and realised how rediculous I was to care about all those little things.

I understand wanting to feel like a man, but being a man shouldnt be about your physical appearance, it should be about your strength inside man. As cheesy as that sounds, girls are much more attracted to a guy who has manly personality traits (and im not saying a womanizing playboy), rather than a beard. Actually most girls ive talked to dislike facial hair very much. If a chick dont want you because you dont have a beard, why would you want such a shallow bitch anyways?

You want to grow a beard, so that you can feel like a man, and then shave it off anyways cause its nasty??? I dont get it.

Just be careful what you wish for, cause you might end up with a forest growing out your ass crack, and ya, you'll feel manly in a sasquatchesque way. Now excuse me, ive got some ladies to go club over the head and take back to my cave.

In the Eyes of God said:
Just be careful what you wish for, cause you might end up with a forest growing out your ass crack, and ya, you'll feel manly in a sasquatchesque way. Now excuse me, ive got some ladies to go club over the head and take back to my cave.
=D LOL

This thread is old but anyway..... Using Minoxidil to make you grow hair isnt a
grea t idea.
Here are the basic ideas:
. Minoxidil is a vasodilator (basically it makes more blood go to your hair follicles)Theoretically promoting hair growth.more nutrients ect
. If your a guy your gonna have lots of DHT (testosterone metabolite) in your blood.
.DHT damages and kills hair follicles
.Using minoxidil means more DHT will reach your hair follicles
. Therefore causing hair damage/loss

To avoid this always use minoxidil in conjunction with propecia