• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

Bottle of 20 oc80s in the trash that I must have thrown in there in during some stupor.

5 oc80s in my pocket in some jeans.

OverDriven said:
Yeah that would have been a hell of a score. The hospitals have such potent fent on hand because they basically OD you when you are put under anesthesia for a surgery. Machines breathe for you.

I've been given a combination of fent, ketamine, and a benzo several times for kidney surgery. The benzo comes first and well I would have to say that was the most fucked up I've ever been for the few minutes I maintained consciousness. Once the Fent and Ketamine go in, its lights out before the plunger is even all the way down.

They don't always have machines breath for you, only in really long surgeries.

Back when I worked in housekeeping at a local hospital, one of the tasks I'd be assigned would be to take the pharmacy department's pharmaceutical 'waste' to the waste storage freezer. The thing was, the pharmaceutical waste consisted of meds from discharged patients, etc. Every time I'd lug one of those boxes to the freezers, I'd cash in on the fact that they were often *LOADED* with benzos. I used to literally find hundreds of tablets/capsules of assorted benzos to the point where my pockets would be full to the brim. I ended wearing cargo pants and lining the pockets with large ziploc baggies so that the pills wouldn't fall out. An average score would be around 150-200 assorted tablets.

But out of it all, the best find was a 10 mL vial of 5 mg/mL Midazolam. There was also the rare vial of Sufenta, but I didn't even want to risk screwing around with that stuff.

Last edited:
RorerQuaalude714 said:
There was also the rare vial of Sufenta, but I didn't even want to risk screwing around with that stuff.
I would've just picked it as a souvenir or the kind of collectable item, that I could show my friends everytime they come to my place. :D

P.S. I thought saying the same as the person under me, but I'm a nice guy! =D

I was jonesing one day (not withdrawing) and knowing that my GF skims my meds I started searchig through the bedroom in our appartment and i the closet in an old jacket I found stuffed away 50 OC IR 5mg, 30 hydro comp 15/80s, some adderall IR 30s and a few other odds and ends. It helped my Sunday afternoon go by smoothly! =D

The best recent find, 2/3 full bottle of liquid lortab.

My "How it all started" was in highschool. I did janitor like services for a small town doctors office. They had a closet full of drug sample packs, one of them was Tramadol.

i found a bottle of 43 2mg dilaudids in a persons medicine cabinet in a house we were working in. other than that it was just lortab syrup and valium. good i use to love remodeling peoples houses. they would go to work and basivcally leave the house to us for 8hrs. nohting got stolen but the pill cabinets were never safe

lol its funny that u mention the whole remodling thing...

once when i was 16, me and my friend were working for a remod-company and were in this really nice house....we we're tearing apart and putting new tile in a bathroom beside the 19 year old daughters room so we had to walk through there....low and behold, a cellophane with a .6 or .7 rock of cocaine just SITTING there.

we thought it was a fucking joke or trap lol!
anyways, after silently working our asses off for 4-5 hours, we took a lunch break and noticed the coke was STILL there. well we could spend $10 on lunch or nothing on some coke and not be hungry.

we chose the coke, and snorted all of it in the very same bathroom.

finished the rest of the job in half the time.

also one of my very best pill connects was a carpet cleaner lol....EVERY FUCKING HOUSE he went to, he'd end up calling me during the job saying he had two or three bottles of goodies for me.

usually benzos, somas, or minor opiates, but considering he was doiing 3-5 jobs a day, it started adding up. not to mention the occasional oxy, diliadud, fent patch, etc....loved it cause he always just traded them to me for some herb. best was when he got like 120 v-cuts and i gave him an eigth of weed.

^ I've been doing work in peoples houses for a couple months now and I have only been lucky enough to come across a bottle of perc 5's and I only took 10 or so of them. I need to work with these people that find crazy shit in peoples houses god damn man...

I literally found about 240 percs (5/325) and about 120 vikes (5/500). Yes, finders keepers. It was so sweet just for the fact that it was free.

360 mgs of IR morphine for 20 bucks.. =-D
boy that kid didn't know what his shit was worth...

my boys aunt had an old script 4 80's and we went over there 1 nite and he stole 20 of em..haha it was a pretty good nite the little bit i can remember

The people that got goodies frome people's houses...

Didn't the people ever call the company you worked for and asked about their missing pills? It just seems to me that they would notice their meds are gone.

i found 100 vallium tablets :D the other night yay!!!!! - box said they were prescribed back in 1996 so no probs about taking them yay!!

mate also found 27 ecstacey pills the other day in a carpark outside the cott :D cheap pills are grouse!!!

Last edited: