• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting Ecstasy Vs. Snorting Cocaine

Snorting MDMA hurts more than snorting cocaine, since it's a salt, so I would assume it would be more damaging to your nose.
Besides, if you're snorting pills, you might also be snorting meth, ephedrine, or anything else that might be in the pill along with the MDMA.

we have snorted e before and it does burn your nose alot and the drip is gross. i'm not a fan of snorting e. it's in pill form for a reason...right? we have crushed up a pill and put it in a capsule before and that seems to work out great. plus when you crush up a e pill its a lot to snort. its not like you are doing one or two lines.

EveryStar said:
Snorting MDMA hurts more than snorting cocaine, since it's a salt, so I would assume it would be more damaging to your nose.
Besides, if you're snorting pills, you might also be snorting meth, ephedrine, or anything else that might be in the pill along with the MDMA.
you snort MDMA HCL, you snort cocaine HCL. its the same thing, cocain only feels better ebcause its a anastetic. so it numbs the area.

I only snort MDMA, fuck eating it, you'll get alot mroe rolled by snorting it, in big fat 120mg lines, everytime you fele that line coming on take another.

you'll be looking straight RETARDED in no time.

Recipe for a fun night:

Split your pill.
Eat half.
Rail half.

All the initial rush of snorting, plus a longer-term burn from eating. I highly recommend it!

_eieio said:
Recipe for a fun night:

Split your pill.
Eat half.
Rail half.

All the initial rush of snorting, plus a longer-term burn from eating. I highly recommend it!

Hell yes, I always used to eat one then snort one 15 mins later then they both hit ya at once. Also, after dropping 1 or 2 to begin with, a half pill in a line every hour after that keeps the initial rush going I find.

I just love snorting anything really, something about it just appeals to me. Some E tabs are much more pleasant for snorting than others though, and theres nothing unsafe about it really, contrary to popular belief. In fact, I remember a friend of mine who i used to drop E with all the time kept telling me not to snort them because it would 'put holes in my brain'...ya, right.

I love snorting pills. It's become my pre-clubbing ritual. Snort one before leaving the house, and drop one about 30 minutes after getting to the club. Bliss! :)

i used to snort pill all the time tbh. it isnt any good for ur nose unless crushed up as fine as possible. if ur gonna do it dont do it while ur alrdy on E :p

I can vouch to say that E is worse for your nose then coke.. IMO of course..

Inso said:
In fact, I remember a friend of mine who i used to drop E with all the time kept telling me not to snort them because it would 'put holes in my brain'

hahahaha

Cowie Head said:
i used to snort pill all the time tbh. it isnt any good for ur nose unless crushed up as fine as possible. if ur gonna do it dont do it while ur alrdy on E :p

I pummel mine into absolute DUST before I snort, don't like the idea of having chunks stuck in my schnozz.

how bad does snortin x damage your brain?

cus ive already done it twice ! and havent really felt anything bad yet.

I have never snorted e, not sure if I want to after all the posts that say it burns the crap out of your nose. Only ever taken it orally..........isn't that what your supposed to do with a pill?

For me, the burn isn't too bad, and it lets me know that something fun is coming in a few minutes.

Think about this before you ask the question.

Firstly, you say ECSTASY so im assuming you're talking about stamped rolls. Those, obviously, are pills with hopefully mdma, and also different binders/waxes to hold the pill together.

Now keep in mind that snorting just PURE MDMA hurts your nose quite a bit, while snorting cocaine does burn but not as much. Now, if you're talking about pills, not only are you snorting the mdma, you're snorting the binders and everything in the pill, which CAN include things like methamphetamine and caffeine, so the answer is very simple:

Cocaine is easier on the nose by far.

tenchi said:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IIlKiRPSNGA

It makes you turn into them...

ahahahahaha. i think he's already on his way.

The best way to take ecstasy without damaging the nose is to cut it off with scissors, get the mdma in there, so there will be no nasal burning and it absorbs more efficiently into the mucous membranes.. in fact you should inject right into the membranes. Then conveniently reattach the nose with krazy glue.

better yet you dont even need ecstasy, ask that guy to anesthesize you, you'll black right out, and to place the serotonin right into the receptors by hand.

(i hope you understand that everything after the quote is a joke, i dont have to tell you that its a bad idea, i hope).

Just eat the rolls/beans/pills/molly, or if you REALLY want another method of administration, plugging works quite well, just make sure the pill is fully crushed up. Get your hands on a .G lady and eat one or two.

Last edited:
^^

One of the reasons that coke is "easier" on your nose is because it numbs your sinuses, so it's not that there isn't a burn so to speak, you just can't feel it. :)

I have never snorted mdma, but from my understanding there is a substantial burn, particularly with pure mdma powder.

Indeed there is, but it doesn't last for very long. I've gotten used to it so it doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as it did the first time I tried it.

My first go at MDMA powder was through a line of pure... Damn, I'll remember that forvever... never have I felt that way again on MDMA...

I'd argue that snorting pressed pills is worse, powder or crushed up crystals is another story.