• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drugs can dogs actually smell?

So I guess that a lot of the time the dogs you see might not even be sniffers and are there to catch people who visibly freak out at the sight of them, or in the case of tube stations go up the up escalator and down the down escalator into the arms of the plainclothes downstairs.

While there are definitely some drug dogs working with the police, there are DEFINITELY real drug dogs at tube stations (i know from personal experience of being detected by one while carrying a tiny amount of very expensive powder)

dogs in the UK are deff not trained to sniff for 2C compounds.

had a dog sniff my crotch on numerous occasions while carrying.

while i'm pretty sure you're right that no dogs are actually trained to sniff 2cs not all dogs are trained to sniff the same drugs

While there are definitely some drug dogs working with the police, there are DEFINITELY real drug dogs at tube stations (i know from personal experience of being detected by one while carrying a tiny amount of very expensive powder)

Yeah, that's why I said 'a lot of the time'. Of course there are real drug dogs at stations from time to time, I've been sniffed for real on the tube and taken into a little control room and interfered with, and I've seen it happen to other people too. Luckily I had nothing on me but two red eyes and a very smug grin.

I think that a lot of the time it's the bigger alsation dogs that are there to try and make people look suspicious and for the police to gauge your reaction whereas the smaller ones (can't remember which breeds they use) are usually the talented sniffers.

beagle4rm.jpeg

Beagles I believe...

Has anyone here seen police with dogs in Scotland outside specific raids ie. in train stations and other public places, because I get the train alot (often whilst carrying) and whilst I was once searched under the terrorism act I've never seen officers with dogs hanging around the stations before. Is this primarily an English thing?

I think that a lot of the time it's the bigger alsation dogs that are there to try and make people look suspicious and for the police to gauge your reaction whereas the smaller ones (can't remember which breeds they use) are usually the talented sniffers.

Yeah, I've seen spaniels (which I never liked anyway) and labrador type dogs doing the sniffing in this country. In the States I've seen weird little lurcher-looking things doing it. I agree that the regular Alsatian types are probably more for show.

Has anyone here seen police with dogs in Scotland outside specific raids ie. in train stations and other public places, because I get the train alot (often whilst carrying) and whilst I was once searched under the terrorism act I've never seen officers with dogs hanging around the stations before. Is this primarily an English thing?

mainly london afaik

its gonna be funny when meph is banned and every fucker in the country STINKS of it. They won't even use dogs for detection, they will have a whole line of old bill with trumpets up their nose at every train station in the land

its gonna be funny when meph is banned and every fucker in the country STINKS of it. They won't even use dogs for detection, they will have a whole line of old bill with trumpets up their nose at every train station in the land

True! It's replaced red bull as the smell most likely to turn my stomach on a night out.

if u shit ur pants a dog might pick up on it, so best travel on an empty stomach.

Does anyone think MDMA will be high on the police's shit list? Heading to london in a couple of weeks and will be travelling through Kings Cross and St Pancras...

Im only taking 200mg or so and realise this is enough to set the dogs off, but I was just wondering if its more likely that any dogs I'd encounter would be searching for coke, heroin or explosives?

Was thinking of wrapping it in cling film and keeping it under my tounge, if a dog does look like its showing interest I could just swallow it... I imagine the cling film would stop the mandy getting wet, so I can take it out and pocket it if there is no problem...

Just wondering if anyone has passed through london recently with some mandy and encountered any problems?

haha, the old crack dealer clingfilm way of carrying :D