• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drugs can dogs actually smell?

Walked past dogs with more or less the book of substances, and never had a dog even look at me, I just blank my head and think fuck it, its worth it for what im gonna feel when im on it, and thus don't look nervous :)

what about the dogs they use in prisons, a friend of mine ? was takein drugs up by the dogs all the time. they line 5 peeps up and take the dog round each person and on the females they would get the dog to jump up for a smell of there upper bodies.
she was takein stuff up every visit and the knew somebody must a been grassin cause 1 time she went up they brought the dog for her search and when she passed it they asked her to wait and lined 5 of the prison staff up and gave 1 of them drugs to put in there pocket and when the dog got to the screw with the drugs the dog sniffed it out.
they put the dog away after that and told her to carrie on to her visit.they were testin there dog out to make sure the dog was doing its job.
a dont no how she got away with it but she did and they made sure she knew that they knew what her game was but couldnt catch her and she only sprayed it with a expensive perfume,this 1 baffles me

If you're not holding and can spare a couple of minutes, refuse to run the canine gauntlet and complain loudly about the infringement of your freedom of movement. Perhaps ask why, if the dogs are there to sniff out explosives, only drug users are ever arrested as a result of their presence. If you set your dog at a neighbour's crotch, you'd quite rightly face assault chages. Commuters don't like to draw attention to themselves and this is taken as public approval of the practice. If you disapprove, say so and try to involve other sufferers - you may be surprised at how many will add their support. Tube travel is difficult enough without subterranean confrontations with deranged dogs and you shouldn't have to put up with it. Prisons are a law unto themselves but what cazamac describes comes perilously close to the punishment of citizens who visit inmates.

For readers, Amber Marks wrote an excellent book on the subject that should be compulsory reading for anyone with the slightest concern for our civil freedoms.

@charlie arent they allowed to use the dogs on vistors to the prison,am sure if ye refused to the dog search they would shove ye on to a closed visit....

Nothing worse than travelling hours for a visit and have the dog sit on you because you skinned up the night before :X You can't be too careful when visiting, I'm surprised at your story cazamac it is odd.

People need to start spraying bong water all over the tube seats in zones 1 and 2 again.... All it takes is a few determined individuals and sniffer dogs will be a thing of the past :D

If I lived near London I'd happily get involved.

That along with the "scatter 1000s of baggies of talcum powder all around the streets" plan suggested in the cocaine purity thread.

Ha, that would probably drive up the purity of samples collected by the police.

@charlie arent they allowed to use the dogs on vistors to the prison,am sure if ye refused to the dog search they would shove ye on to a closed visit....

Oh, yes, they've all sorts of exemptions. But you should have a reasonable degree of solidarity among prison visitors that's at least good for a laugh. " Listen, everyone. I'm a grandmother and these f***ers want me to strip to me skivvies cus their poxy dog gots the horn. What do you think about that? " - heard the other day in a visitors waiting room. Cries of 'disgusting', 'I'm writing to my MP', 'ought to be ashamed of themselves' took the sting out of any search and, of course, the old bat got the dope to her man.

I honestly think if I had drugs on my person your tactic would be the worst I could take, Charlie. Maybe what you're saying is true and what you need to be is counterintuitive and draw as much attention to yourself as possible, but if I were a pig that would send alarm bells ringing in my head. I love causing them grief and wasting their time if I'm not carrying anything.

My friend's in the police and I saw him out on a sniffer dog operation at the train station in my home town, with about 15 other coppers. I asked him the week after what the haul was for his entire friday night stood there with all that man power - 1 gram of coke. Fuck knows how many people they dragged down to the station for a strip seach at that dogs behest, I saw 2 people getting led off with an officer on each arm and I was only there 5 minutes... I tried explaining to them that dealers have these new fangled inventions called 'cars', and that coupled with deliberately doing it on a friday night must mean they were targetting users, but they were having none of it. They might as well have all chipped in £2 each and bought a g of shit coke for the evidence locker, and taken the night off.

Of course knowing that sniffer dogs aren't all they cracked upto be doesn't really help. To get past you don't have to look totally passive, you have to look slightly anxious like an innocent person. A bit how every tourist at Amsterdam check in is thinking 'o fuck did I leave a draw in my suitcase. Screw it, I hope I did.k

" If you're NOT holding..", MSB. You'd need big conjones to pull it off with a sack in your pocket. I wasn't searched when I bitched but that proves nothing.

More an example of how to make the best of a bad situation. For all I know the old darling may have been quite innocent. Either way she surely stuck up for herself, I didn't envy the screw who searched her.

^ Based on accounts off the use of a detection dog at a local airport, it seems the dog is used to justify or confirm a search, rather than than using its sense of smell, it is told by its handler to sniff a profile fitting individual.

Last edited:
Mr Smokes Blunts.;10517298 Of course knowing that sniffer dogs aren't all they cracked upto be doesn't really help. To get past you don't have to look totally passive said:
heheh, nicely put! thats how i act around dogs in general, im always just a tiny bit anxious

Apparently it's all the rage these days to train dogs to smell precursors to the illicit drugs, rather than the drugs themselves. They're apparently harder to mask, yet will smell just as clearly.

There is a rumor that the local police dept has a dog that cant smell at all but is trained to go toward whoever the officer is starring at and then bark a few times, this gives them probable cause to search the pope and it would stand up in court. Fucked up but also kinda funny.

A big ole study was done recently in which it was sort of apparent that some dogs responded to their handlers more than smelly things.

^the best part of their scheme is that if you are targeted by a dog they can always blame 'residue' how do you disprove the presence of residue?