• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drugs can dogs actually smell?

hey guys,
read pretty much most of the thread... and mostly everything on the web.. but found no indications to whether dogs could sniff spores (mushroom spores).
Since the spores are not drugs and contain nothing yet, can they be detected ?

hey guys,
read pretty much most of the thread... and mostly everything on the web.. but found no indications to whether dogs could sniff spores (mushroom spores).
Since the spores are not drugs and contain nothing yet, can they be detected ?

They probably could be detected, if for some bizarre reason the dog had been trained to, but are perfectly legal anyway.

Dogs are really only trained for explosives, coke, heroin, mdma, cannabis, ampethamines & money. Possibly meph now but I doubt it tbh, you could probably train a human to smell it.

I can't think of anything else but I most likely have missed something. They're definitely not going to be trained to smell mushrooms (or spores) though.

Couple months ago i walked through a checkpoint with dogs with an 8th in my pocket, the dog sniffed all around me and walked of. Whereas my friend who had no weed but some valium and 2ce got a reaction and was searched. They must have been just scare tactics, and my mate must have looked more suspicious than me.

What's the chance of sniffer dogs in Spain and the UK being able to smell Adderall?

Obviously this is amphetamine, would it smell the same as "street speed" always though? Stupid Q i know but street speed has strong solvent smells etc. Is there a high chance dogs trained to smell speed would pick out prescription drugs with amphetamines in them too? Hmmm.

Are that many dogs trained to smell whizz nowadays?

Wonder what prompts this question?

Not wholly sure of the answer but would think it'd have to be a pretty specific situation - eg, a raid on an amphetamine factory - for such an animal to be involved. Highly unlikely to be on regular duty at either UK or Spanish airports.

I saw an opeation at Liverpool train station last week, was 2 dogs I saw quite a few people getting searched, they are cunts for doing random ones like that, seen it an manchester aswell before,

^^^^

What was the dynamic of the people stopped and searched?

Did it coincide with what is popularly assumed to be the 'drug type', perhaps?

The RSPCA should start a campaign for these wretched animals to be retrained as guide dogs.

I stupidly forgot the lesson about using the tube network with drugs on my person a few weeks back. I was going up the huge escalator into leic. square station on the Piccadilly line. Chinese bird in front of me freaked out and didnt want to walk through the barriers because there was this black Labrador running in circles in front of her. I was soo slow on the uptake although this proved to be a good thing. I eventually twigged it was a sniffer dog and saw the copper. I slowly tried to walk away and there was an "excuse me sir!" "come here please!".

Fuck me... my heart sank.

Luckily I hadn't taken anything yet, looked clean and a little tired.

The dog didn't smell shit and he didn't get a reaction from me. In fairness he seemed just as interested in the reaction of the dog than the reaction of my face.

"Thank you sir"

I had a shit load of MDMA, speed and coke in my top shirt pocket (could that have helped?). Mutt didn't smell shit, clearly they are just looking for nervous people.

When I was calmly walking away, my heart started RACING. Took me 15 minutes just to calm down. Had he stared me down for a few more seconds I might have flinched.

Be careful -- don't use the tube. I got a taxi to the club after that.

That once happened to me back in high school, they said the drug dog "alerted" on my back pack whereas the backpack of the kid next to me didn't set off an "alert". I watched the whole time and the dog did nothing different on my bag than on the kid next to me. They just used it as an excuse to search me since I had a bad name in the town. I was never stupid enough to bring my goods to school though so I didn't have anything on me. I did, however raise hell for the discrimination and got thrown in some extensive punishment including in-school suspension. That being said, if I ever get pulled over with some goods on me and they decide to bust out the drug dog, I'm going to film the whole thing with my pocket camcorder that I always carry, that way they won't try any funny shit to use an excuse to rip my car apart. I'm pretty confident in my stash spots, but I know they will rip it apart if the dog hits on a certain area. As far as I know the sniffer dogs can't detect pills so I should be in the clear. If they decide to go ahead and rip my shit apart and find my stash having simply used the drug dog as an excuse, I'd have a video of the dog not picking up any scents and therefore would more than likely get out of my charge, that is if the cops had the balls to charge me knowing I'm filming their corruption.

If they decide to go ahead and rip my shit apart and find my stash having simply used the drug dog as an excuse, I'd have a video of the dog not picking up any scents and therefore would more than likely get out of my charge

Hmm not sure about that one

Oh, I keep meaning to put this in one of the drug dog threads but forgetting, so here we go, some tube tips:

If there are dogs at the top there will in all likelihood be plainclothes at the bottom of the escalators to snag anyone who sees the dogs and turns around. People killing time in weird places downstairs are a good sign that there's something going on at the top of the escalators.

Don't carry more than you can fit discreetly into your mouth. Transfer anything interesting to your hand or mouth before going up the escalators.

Last edited:
If you havn't washed your arse in a while would this put the dog off smelling the drug?

There was an article in a local newspaper about this really amazing dog that customs had, it was their best dog. He could identify all of three different substances. :D

Obviously when police use sniffer dogs they are doing so with the purpose of finding coke and we all know they'll find cannabis as well, but what else can dogs actually pick up on? For example, what about stuff like ecstasy and LSD? I've never heard of dogs picking up on pills before but I've never heard it stated it can't be done either.

So, what can those canines Thizz is dirty these days and can cotain different combinations of drugs like meth,heroin and cocaine which drug dogs are trained to smell for so i think they can smell it dumbass & dumbasses

^ Your question is essentially the same as in the first post in this thread - there's been a long discussion about it, have a read through :)

It looks like you are not from the UK (going by "thizz" and mention of meth) and this thread is euro-centric, but the principles are the same.