PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
anyone ever dosed rectally LSD? I wondering what the come up and over all experience might be like.

hypotheticly if I were to try this would you suggest making a liquid solution to squirt or just shoving ~3 blotters up there? Iv pluged other psychedelics befor but never any in a median such as paper.

LOL church. (no they don't hurt..., trust me ;) - if you use a lubricant for rectal admin., and you should!, then that tenders up the blotters, even unperforated card-board ones like what we get here)

Youkai: I only take blotters rectally, since I need 1/2 a blotter to achieve the exact same effect as a whole one. The wait for the first alert is reduced a bit, but the comeup itself (ie. 1.5ish hrs to peak) is still the same. The trip might be shorter by an hour or so, but that, too, is negligible.

Its just that you can take 1/2 as much LSD as you would with SL/oral... a good thing!

Church said:
Ummm.... ouch? (the corners, the corners!)
I can cut them what ever shape I desire. The beauty of quantity!

have you tried it? where are all the psychonauts willing to try anything, I mean it seems Im one of the only people I know besides some who I have advciced in person to try LSD and maoi's, rectal det/maoi, oral 4ho det/maoi, rectal dmt/ maoi, burn/dpt and so forth. Not calling anyone out but if you have experience like these step up. your body is an amazing thing, different modes of administration produce different effects.

I'm a big fan of plugging, don't get me wrong. I just never really had much of a reason to plug blotter. It works so perfectly putting them under my tongue, and I usually feel alerts within 15 minutes. Maybe that's because I've done so much acid in my life, and my body knows what to look for? I don't know. But plugging, for me, has been for the purpose of lowering doses of expensive molecules.

But go for it, dude. It can't hurt. Err, I mean, well, Jamshyd said it doesn't hurt, anyway! =D

Youkai said:
rectal dmt/ maoi burn/dpt
Not sure what you mean by "burn" but I have tried rectal MAOI + DMT, and rectal DPT. The former was an utter success, the latter not so much.

trip.more said:
I'm thinking solution would be the best way to go.

Solution is generally ideal for rectal admin., yes, but in the case of LSD, I disagree on this. Since LSD doses are so small, the solution left on the edges of the container drawn from and in the moisture in the syringe would cause substantial loss of LSD.

A blotter on the other hand will keep the LSD intact, and it will all be absorbed once the blotter comes in contact with the intestinal walls.

Wow I would have never thought of rectal blotter, sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately, I was born with an 'EXIT ONLY' sign on my backside. :p On an unrelated note, there seems to be a significant amount of dumbass activity on bluelight and the vdb today. Is it a full moon or something?

Sublingual is the way to go that shiver up the spine you got love it!

I've heard that cutting off a 1/2 inch-thick slab of meat from your right arm, and inserting the blotter on the flesh there can get you high. You can also probably somehow remove your spine, put it on the end, and slip it back in for a 1,000 year long trip.

Jamshyd said:
Not sure what you mean by "burn" but I have tried rectal MAOI + DMT, and rectal DPT. The former was an utter success, the latter not so much.
I burned my arm and applied it into my system that way. it actualy worked pretty well. I did this with DPT freebase oil.

Youkai said:
I burned my arm and applied it into my system that way. it actualy worked pretty well. I did this with DPT freebase oil.

Wa...ha? 8o

Are you saying you applied freebase DPT to a burn wound?? Thats creative.... I'll give you that much!

To all the people afraid of papercuts: Blotter paper is VERY absorbent. To plug anything, you need somekind of moist lubricant. By the time the lubricant has touched the blotter, it is way too tender to be able to give you papercuts. I've plugged blotters several times, and the idea of papercuts never even crossed my mind!!

But hey, that means that for every dose of acid that you waste, one extra is saved by myself :p. haha

Does anyone have any info regarding the bioavailability of lsd in oral and rectal administration? I would imagine they're fairly similar, which begs the question of whether you actually only need half the dose (as purported by Jameshyd) or whether the thrill of shoving blotter up his arse made him believe he was tripping to a greater extent. Haha, just kidding but i'd be interested to see some figures anyway. If it confirms Jameshyds anecdotal evidence then i'd be inclined to try it once.

If I can wedge it up proximate to my prostate it'll be bring new meaning to the phrase 'trip balls'. Anyway, like Zophen, I enjoy the shiver of excitement sent through my spine from sucking on a tab.

One more thing, as most of you will appreciate, whenever I trip on acid I get that characteristic uncomfortableness at the top of my throat/oesophagus area - it's hard to define but it feels like you're not quite sure whether to swallow, or to spit or to breathe. It's just an altogether bizarre feeling which I suspect has some relation to the sinuses - my question is then, assuming this isnt a rare phenomena (my friends get the samething), would administering it rectally nullify this sensation? Maybe James can shed some light on the situation. It's entirely possible it would happen regardless of administration but because of the proximity of the tab to the area in question I always thought it might've had a bearing.

Cheers.

Does anyone have any info regarding the bioavailability of lsd in oral and rectal administration? I would imagine they're fairly similar

Well LSD is primarily metabolized in the liver, so considering the effect of 1st pass metabolism on other drugs, I wouldn't use such a presumption to form the basis of an aeguemnt/hypothesis.

Jamshyd said:
Its just that you can take 1/2 as much LSD as you would with SL/oral... a good thing!
agreed! i was surprised my first time by how quick and intense the come-up was after dosing only half a hit (which is barely noticeable for me when taken orally).

p.s. the corners don't hurt.:D

Don't the LSD spirits frown on you when they have to reach communion with you through your bunghole?

Certainly not! ... LSD is gay, didn't you know that?? and you wonder where all the rainbows and colours come from... ;)

wow, a whole world out there i never new about.

please continue.

end transmission.

Status
Not open for further replies.