View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty damn sure DMT is not more potent vaped than IV'd. It's not possible really as IV = 100% BA by definition, as far as I know. Smoking/vaping certain drugs will actually hit faster than injecting in some cases but it doesn't hit as hard.

Hehe. This post mainly exists so I got to say "hard" and "fast" in a plugging thread =D

Incidentally, the same argument about IV vs other ROA must surely also apply to LSD. How can plugging or snorting it be more potent than injecting it when I've not seen one single IV LSD report say anything other than that it makes no difference?

PS: Old BL thread on plugging acid for you love and enjoyment :)

Last edited:
^^ Wow! :) I think that it is logical assumption, because most of us are males, and I think that it is difficult to imagine a girl wishing to plug... (Well, at least it is difficult to me).

I have a number of starry psychonautic lovely ladyfriends I trip with.
Do they plug drugs too? :)

^ D'ya really not know any ladygirls who like a lil backdoor funtimes? Some of 'em like drugs via the tradesman's entrance too ;)

Also, is it really harder to imagine gals choosing to experiment with bumfun than boys? Always thought of starfish psyches as being an equal opportunities form of sexyswirly funtimez for all concerned, myself. But am a bit of a plugging evangelist so may just be fixated =D

Plugging is a great alternative to IV. Opiates, and PDs too. I am considering trying to plug DMT -- but in a water solution it wouldn't dissolve, and in an alcohol solution I'm not letting enter that sensitive area.

Plus, I did a key-bump of pure white DMT recently and it burned, so I think a healthy 40-60mg plugged dose would make my insides say "fuck-you" --- anyone know if DMT freebase actually damages the rectal membrane though? Or the nasal membrane? It doesn't constrict blood vessels like cocaine HCl, so is the pain just chemical irritation, fleeting chemical irritation? OT, sorry.

Do they plug drugs too? :)
Some of them, yes. I don't think any of them are outright opposed to the idea, they just haven't experimented as much with RCs and powders.

in an alcohol solution I'm not letting enter that sensitive area.
Hahaha plugging half a shot of hard liquor was the most painful drug mistake I've ever made! Never again! :-(

I probably won't be doing acid again for a few weeks, and I suspect it wont have a significant impact on the trip, but I'll do my best to report back! *salutes*

^ & ^^ & ^^^
Well, I have to change my opinion about girls and plugging. :)
But I always was under impression that males are more likely to experiment rather than females.

I am considering trying to plug DMT -- but in a water solution it wouldn't dissolve, and in an alcohol solution I'm not letting enter that sensitive area
AFAIK, DMT bioavailability is higher with insufflation rather than plugging.

why are people even considering this madness i say just take blotters as they should be no reason to put such a wonderful thing up your ass lmao. DMT vapourise or justs mix with an maoi and ur flying

Thread is closed / archived.

We have received a signal that there ought to be a fresh and improved version of this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.