View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt body load is reduced by plugging LSD but who knows.

Sublingual is my preferred method...faster onset as a rule.

I have plugged LSD because I had a batch of particularly bitter tasting blotters (no, they weren't DOx before anyone asks, I am 99% sure it was acid) recently. I found it uncomfortable to hold it in my mouth, just swallowing the blotter right off the bat wasn't very effective so I put it up my arse!

Karaboudjan said:
I have plugged LSD because I had a batch of particularly bitter tasting blotters (no, they weren't DOx before anyone asks, I am 99% sure it was acid) recently. I found it uncomfortable to hold it in my mouth, just swallowing the blotter right off the bat wasn't very effective so I put it up my arse!
So how'd it go?

Plugging LSD/blotters

So it occurred to me that, since LSD is absorbed right from the blotter paper and into your sublingual vein, it would likely transfer from the blotter if taken rectally, perhaps with increased potency and/or shorter comeup.

What do you guys think? The blotters I get are typically a deal smaller than a quarter of my pinky nail so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. Has anyone tried this before, or am I gonna have to do some science??

Please do not put blotters up your butt. There wont be any advantage doing it really. I mean im sure it would work, but why would you want to?

It definitely should work, and should have the same good bioavailability. You'll have to make sure that you clean your ass out first though, since such a tiny amount (µgs) of compound will get totally lost in any shit you have up there. As opposed to, of course, a soution of lower potency compounds. I don't know how, your going to get it up there though, you'll probably have to grease your finger and shove it in old school. I'd rather dilute the blotter in distilled water and use a syringe. That way you get increased surface area for absorption, and an easier method of administration. Best of both worlds! :D

Please do not put blotters up your butt. There wont be any advantage doing it really. I mean im sure it would work, but why would you want to?

For the theories stated above. Generally taking something rectally has effects enhanced to somewhere between insufflating it and injecting it. Also why not? I have no aversion to this route of administration. If you do, then that's unfortunate for you because it's so effective. :)

It definitely should work, and should have the same good bioavailability. You'll have to make sure that you clean your ass out first though, since such a tiny amount (µgs) of compound will get totally lost in any shit you have up there. As opposed to, of course, a soution of lower potency compounds. I don't know how, your going to get it up there though, you'll probably have to grease your finger and shove it in old school. I'd rather dilute the blotter in distilled water and use a syringe. That way you get increased surface area for absorption, and an easier method of administration. Best of both worlds! :D

GOOD THINKING. LSD has amazing water solubility if I have been informed correctly. This is going to happen for science.

Given that even IV LSD doesn't decrease come-up time or increase potency I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on this one. But have fun and report back if you decide to give it a go anyway :)

Best of bluelight?

I'm sure it will work but why would you want to? Then again I did see a thread on the shroomery years ago about how Chinacat72 posted bragging about using liquid LSD as a lube on his penis and put it into some woman's vagina and they both tripped. 8)

Well, if Chinacat said it it must be true. All those thumbprints he takes make him wise and all-knowing and not at all like the ill-informed, misinformation-spreading, dick-sizing fantasist he appears to be at first glance. And second glance. Well, at every glance so far to be honest.

A friend of mine tried the dissolving blotter in distilled water and plugging it. It did work but he said the effects didn't come on any faster and it wasn't any stronger. soooooooo

pretty much everything everybody else has been saying.

i wouldnt think it is any better either. mainly because if something is absorbed sublingually it is equivalent to it being absorbed rectally. and the bioavailability of lucy is very high orally, so no need for anything more.

also, i remember an experience report on erowid about a group of women experimenting with vaginal absorbtion, with no palpable difference (other than the evident difficulty of the roa).

Doubt it would be too difficult to pop a tab in yer flange really. Pointless maybe but not difficult. Would imagine there would be a bit of a risk of infection and/or irritation via that route though so probably not wise. With acid there is simply no reason to put it anywhere but on your tongue that I can think of. Aside from novelty value maybe.

Please wipe your ass with regular paper. Or buy another kind of TP if your regular doesn't absorb enough. :D kidding... the bioavailability is good enough, do it sublingually and optionally take more if you want a stronger trip.

I've heard it doesn't really make a difference any which way you choose to take it so just make it easy for yourself and eat it

One of the best things about acid is that no matter where the hell you stuck it in, it'll work.
rectal, sublingual, IV, IM, oral, in your eyes, vaginal, penis, even transdermal (and probably snorted too), i really can't think of any other route, but all of those have strong backup on erowid and your favorite drug discussion forum on the web.

PS god i love acid

Status
Not open for further replies.