View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your going to do it, use distilled water and everything your solution is going to be touched should be kept away from tap water or anything with chlorine in it...

^^ Rectal administration is a perfectly legitimate and effective way of taking something. In fact with most substances it reduces bodyload significantly, cuts down come-up and come-down time, and reduces the dosage by about half.

Whether it does that with LSD, I don't know.

Let's limit replies to useful ones, please.

as the oral bioavailability of LSD is about 100% i don't see the point of plugging it…

Really though, what would be the point? It comes on in about 20 minutes anyways. Sheesh.

Black said:
as the oral bioavailability of LSD is about 100% i don't see the point of plugging it…
^^That's about it.

I bet even PlugMeister Xorkoth doesn't.

Yeah just stick to eating it, thats how acid is supposed to be taken, orally. LSD-25 is a drug that will not affect you significantly differently with other methods of administration.

thats how acid is supposed to be taken, orally.

Why does everyone say this, no drug, except some pharmaceuticals, are designed to be taken a certain way. Do what u like, but realise that some routes carry certain dangers. I suppose oral is the safest way, though with acid theres little choice, oh wait i remembered seeing a report of ocular administration on erowid recently!

I've plugged blotters before and it works fine. I don't really like the blotter paper just sitting there afterwards though.

Why would somebody do such a thing? It would probably work, though. Hmm ... maybe I answered my own question. But no, there would be no especial benefit to it.

^^ I think you may be right regarding LSD. However, rectal administration of many chemicals offers a whole range of distinct benefits. It's extremely smooth with a lack of bodyload and a range of effects and duration of main effects similar or equal to that of oral, with a far lower dosage.

Seems like there's no point to plugging LSD however. Even IVing LSD doesn't make it hit right away. LSD is an unusual chemical in this regard.

i wouldnt do it man one time my friend had a solution of acid in a bottle and he dropped it and it burned a whole in his foot. iwouldnt trust acid in my butthole who knows what it willcorrode really it is dangerous did u ver think of tht

^ i hope that is for the lulz like the last few posts in the big and dandy thread

Kkool said:
i wouldnt do it man one time my friend had a solution of acid in a bottle and he dropped it and it burned a whole in his foot. iwouldnt trust acid in my butthole who knows what it willcorrode really it is dangerous did u ver think of tht
Like the guy above me said, I hope you're not serious.

LSD isn't corrosive at all.

while lsd may not be corrosive, liquid is usually in an alcohol suspension, right?

I think putting alcohol up yer bum just may be a bit uncomfortable.

but I guess thats off topic, on topic: it would be rather pointless to plug your tabs and the tiny fraction of time cut off the come up would be so neglible that this becomes a moot point.

less you just enjoy shoving things up yer ass, then, well whatever floats that boat.

If it reduces any body load I'd be curious to hear if anyone else has some personal experience on the subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.