Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
ugh, I'm also worried about the fact that your anus doesn't contain any acids, so how is the blotter going to get dissolved and be able to get completely absorbed?
Wha? since when does your mouth contain any acids?? Blotters work when you put them under your tongue, ya'knaw? ;)

Dexter! Good to see you back :)

True... Alright, well I'll shal be plugging thursday, and if not thursday then sunday, or monday.

BE CAREFUL SHITTING WHILE ON LSD/PSYCHEDELICS!!!!! Iv heard from quite a few people that you can geta hemroid from clenchingw ay to ahrd and not realising it till it's to late!!!

DexterMeth said:
you couldnt just smoke the fucking shit? 8)
you couldnt have just listened to public opinion and not ate a bunch of unknown dosed DOC blotters and went to the ER in which you KNOW cant anything be done besides maybe a few tranqus?

I did this because I wanted to, I dont see how it effects you one way or another, and I did this after experimenting with ?medusa bicolor? frog peptides (FYI, these are sold in pet stores/kingsnake a giant waxy tree frogs_ in open burned wounds. I wouldnt do it again but I wanted to experience it with the DPT I had at the time. so dont get cocky with me by posting some rolly eyed smiley. I was ready for what I was in for, you obviousely wasnt in your experience.

but I still lOvE you. just dont agree with your (assumed) dissaproval of my methods, which have been alot safer then yours. I also didnt involve anyone else in these experiments or asked for BL help, so again, please save your attitude towards something that doesnt directly evolve you to your self. Might I add I also didnt suggest anyone else to try this method either.

Alright, I did a homemade ghetto enema like 5 hours before dosing. I couldn't hold the water in that well so I did it twice. That second time a little blood came out, but I think its fine. I stuck my finger up there to check for how clean it is also, and its nice and clean, no poop or anything. You guys think I'm fine?

Cool, should have trip report tomorrow....

ugh i found out my fucking Beside you in time dvd that I got from my friend today is fucking cracked... now I'm sad :(

well its up there, and i had a little problem with blood coming out my ass though...

ugh, I worried about this working... I'm not feeling much, and the stuff I'm feeling might be placebo

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen so much confusion over shoving a drug up your backside as I did in this thread!

Cloudy, please stop posting incomprehensible blabber in 3 separate posts.

If you have anything useful to say, please do so with clarity and some detail, thanks.

Sorry, not used to such strict posting guidlines (not a bad thing or good thing). Sorry, I'm just worried about this working. its been close to 35 mins, and I'm only feeling a slight alertness. Is this normal?

1. How did you take the LSD rectally (syringe, directly...etc)?

2. Have you tested this batch orally before, and if so, what was a good oral dose for you?

3. How much did you take rectally?

4. Did the bleeding stop? This could be a sign that you did something wrong.

Now in any case, I thought it was well-established that LSD takes at least 1/2 an hour to start and an hour to peak? As many said here, myself included, plugging will not speed the trip up - it will simply allow you to take less.

1. I took blotter on my finger and shoved it up there.

2. My friend did, and said one will be a good starting dose for someone who's never done it before.

3. 1 blotter

4. The bleeding wasn't that bad, just a little blood came out, but it didn't seem to be leaking blood.

Alright sorry bout my worthless posts. I get a little anxious and uppity on the come up of drugs

Don't worry about it. They aren't "worthless" - I just said that the short 1-liners were meaningless - but now this last one was comprehensive :)

I would think if your friend was correct and you actually got it in without it slipping, you'd have a good trip in a bit.

As for the blood, you might have scratched yourself. I doubt the paper did anything to cause bleeding though, since blotter (even the cardboard type) absorbs moisture VERY quickly and becomes soft.

^Not a problem, just something to keep in mind :)

24.gif

Well fuck, i found out i didn't shove it up far enough. It was hanging out in the end the of sphinkter or however you spell it (the side towards my rectum)... I fixed that like 15 mins ago. Dunno how well it will work out now though... It'll suck if it doesn't do much and I can't sleep.

Cloudy said:
Well fuck, i found out i didn't shove it up far enough. It was hanging out in the end the of sphinkter or however you spell it (the side towards my rectum)... I fixed that like 15 mins ago.

How, by eating it?

Cloudy said:
Dunno how well it will work out now though... It'll suck if it doesn't do much and I can't sleep.

Ahh, what's $10 in the name of science?

But seriously - Let us know what happens!

I have an oral syringe - I was thinking of soaking a couple of doses in it (paper blotter) and letting it sit over night before plugging it.

Would that work? And if so, would water be my best bet or would I benefit from using another liquid instead/as well?

Spring water, chlorine kills lsd pretty quick.

Once you have shot the syringe put a little more water in there, shake it about and do it again to get any residue LSD in there.

I have never tried acid up my bum, i mean just put it right onto those fat blue veins under your tounge, im pretty sure its about the same.

Good luck man!

Plugging LSD?

Anybody know if its worth it to administer a tab rectally? Any water soluble substance should work, correct? I've been looking around tho, it seems like no one does it. My main question, aside from it actually working, is whether it would intensify the trip, a la MDMA.

It would/could work. It wouldnt intensify it per se but it would come on just as quickly or quicker than sublingually.

I just say keep it under the tongue or swallow it.

But if you wanna put acid up your bum have fun.

Just stay safe.

I would say just do it sublinguily, Im not sure, but i doubt it would make a huge difference and would be more trouble than it's worth. Whats up with peoples obsession of sticking drugs up their ass all the time. This isnt that crazy, ive seen some much worse suggestions. On kid i saw wanted to put some ganja butter up his ass with a turkey baster!! I found this quite amusing but sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.