PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy said:
can anyone answer my questions

Lubricant is recommended, those other lotions and whatnot can cause irritation to your bowels and cause pain or diarrhea. It's sold at pretty much any gas station or supermarket.

My recommendation would be to put the LSD tab or liquid drop in a gelcap (if it's paper add a drop or two of liquor/distilled water to hasten absorption), coat your finger(s) and the gelcap with a water based lubricant, then shove it up your bum as fast as humanly possible, before it falls apart. My guess is that you'll be feeling pretty nice within 5-10 minutes if they're good, but the pharmacokinetics of ergolines are weird, so who knows?

Yes, using a gelcap is a good idea if you're having trouble handling the blotter. And yes, lube is not necessary but it certainly is helpful.

I want to do it, but not before having an enema so my bum's nice and clean

Do they have a picture of someones arsehole on them ?

eDDe9 said:
I want to do it, but not before having an enema so my bum's nice and clean
easily fixed, turkey baster with water and flush your own.

Alright, I should be doing this on Sunday, or monday... Does this really freaking work, I don't want to waste blotter, and end up bummed.

Cloudy said:
Alright, I should be doing this on Sunday, or monday... Does this really freaking work, I don't want to waste blotter, and end up bummed.
yeah it works, you could also in theory just shove the blotter up your nose (if it was clean)

Cloudy said:
How many hour before should I take a shit?

Well, if you do a good enough clean out, you shouldn't need to shit for a long time anyways.

I generally 'clean out' before doing drugs (rectally or not) before tripping for this very reason. Last thing I want when tweaked out on acid and in the middle of some forest/park/trail is having to deal with taking a shit. if I'm not near a public restroom, squatting in the woods is no fun.

And, if I am near a public restroom - taking a shit in a public restroom while tweaking on acid is not the funnest thing to do.

^ you sir, are mistaken.

i had quite a pleasant time sitting on the pot; i was in there for almost 30 minutes because i was so distracted by the visuals. i saw bubbles and fish swimming by =D

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
^ you sir, are mistaken.

i had quite a pleasant time sitting on the pot; i was in there for almost 30 minutes because i was so distracted by the visuals. i saw bubbles and fish swimming by =D

i concur. i remember very fondly the time on the pot in the reichsmuseum with the world exploding all around me.

What do you mean by a good clean out?

I plan on eating very little that day, but I usually have a crap built up from the last day... I just don't want to plug it and end up sticking the blotter in a pile of shit.

I should be doing this btw probably somewhere between tuesday and thursday.

eg an enema, you can get them at any drug store and it's not too much work to administer one

they just make you poop basically by filling your rectum with liquid

i have a oral syringe... so can I just fill that up with water and squart it in there?

No, you need more fluid than that. If you too embarrassed to be an enema kit from your local drugstore, could always use a turkey baster.

Ideally, you want something like this

You can also buy water-bottle kits, comes with a hot water bottle, and a hose attachment thing that does the trick. (ie: this)

But either way, you'll want to try and flush out as much as possible until the water coming out looks clean with no/minimal solid matter.

I rather just plainly not do it, I don't feel like running down to the drugstore. I mean if I have to I will... I just honestly don't want to, and no I'm not embarressed to buy a enema kit.

So do I have to perform an enema? Couldn't i just take a shit a few hours before, and I guess put my ass up to the facet of my bathtube and open up my ass to clear any left over shit out?

ugh, I'm also worried about the fact that your anus doesn't contain any acids, so how is the blotter going to get dissolved and be able to get completely absorbed?

Youkai said:
I burned my arm and applied it into my system that way. it actualy worked pretty well. I did this with DPT freebase oil.
you couldnt just smoke the fucking shit? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.