PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Dosing Per Rectum / Plugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamshyd said:
Wa...ha? 8o

Are you saying you applied freebase DPT to a burn wound?? Thats creative.... I'll give you that much!

To all the people afraid of papercuts: Blotter paper is VERY absorbent. To plug anything, you need somekind of moist lubricant. By the time the lubricant has touched the blotter, it is way too tender to be able to give you papercuts. I've plugged blotters several times, and the idea of papercuts never even crossed my mind!!

But hey, that means that for every dose of acid that you waste, one extra is saved by myself :p. haha
this was after succsessfuly intoxicating my self in a local pet store from the coating on a phyllomedusa bicolor.

IMO its the closet thing to naturaly giving your self a shot. I needd to feel what it was like to take full advantage of my cognition without the help of technology. I find it amazing that our ansesters would blow plant matter up one anothers noses to produce intoxication. I mean, WOW where the fuck did that come from?

I've never taken lsd for lack of opportunity, but does rectal administration of psychedelics generally increase or decrease chance of nausea? Though actually have found nausea more a problem with shrooms than chemicals which I don't suppose can go up the arsehole very comfortably...

Rectal admin eliminates nausea entirely.

Not sure of the point of taking LSD this way tho. Why not just hold it on your tongue?

Ismene said:
Rectal admin eliminates nausea entirely.

Not sure of the point of taking LSD this way tho. Why not just hold it on your tongue?
the mebranes in the colon are even mroe receptive.

What kind of lube are you using? Wouldn't there be some concern in the lube destroying some of the LSD?

Being gay, I have no opposition to things going up my ass :p, and hell - anything that can get a bit more mileage out of my supply is a welcome option in my books.

look, the optic nerve is the most direct / quickest way to the brain, short of intracranial injection, and certainly avoids any first-pass.

thus, y'all should do as A.S. Owsley III aka the Bear (and surely, he should know, right?) and administer via ocular installation. voila! the colors, the colors!

perhaps a way to avoid the trip turning, um, shitty?

I shudder at the idea of trying to fish a piece of blotter paper out of my eye while high on acid :p

Ismene said:
Don't the LSD spirits frown on you when they have to reach communion with you through your bunghole?

Nah, LSD is the sluttiest psychedelic going - it'll 'interact' with just about any 5-HT, dopamine or noradrenaline receptor if the dose is high enough (most tryptamines or phenethylamines will interact with 2 or maybe 3 at most to ant clinically significant degree). Given this promiscuous behaviour I don't think any LSD spirits would be especially upset at taking you via your arse!

Youkai said:
I burned my arm and applied it into my system that way. it actualy worked pretty well. I did this with DPT freebase oil.

Dont get me wrong i have used needles in the past, but i see that as alot worse that IV/IM use, for starters needle wounds heal, burns often dont.

nothing against you personally, im just stating my opinion. Although i do find this quite interesting, id never do it myself.

I've never experienced nausea from LSD anyway, the slight anxious stomach, yes; but never nausea

I'd be interested if this were an effective method of consumption however!

Neither have I. It's too small of an amount for even most poisons to make you sick.

When I asked this question a year ago everyone just laughed at me. > : |

One more thing, as most of you will appreciate, whenever I trip on acid I get that characteristic uncomfortableness at the top of my throat/oesophagus area - it's hard to define but it feels like you're not quite sure whether to swallow, or to spit or to breathe. It's just an altogether bizarre feeling which I suspect has some relation to the sinuses - my question is then, assuming this isnt a rare phenomena (my friends get the samething), would administering it rectally nullify this sensation? Maybe James can shed some light on the situation. It's entirely possible it would happen regardless of administration but because of the proximity of the tab to the area in question I always thought it might've had a bearing.

I have always wondered why this happens. Of course for me, its when on mescaline when this strange throat affliction occurs.

Would anyone who is more medically adept care to explain why this happens?

nuke said:
When I asked this question a year ago everyone just laughed at me. > : |

Whois16.gif

HA HA!!!

This is a really interesting thought.
I was under the impression that sublingual ingestion was one of the most effective methods of taking a substance. I thought that because of the high number of blood vessels under the tongue and in the general area that the LSD was absorbed straight into the blood system making it the easiest and most practical form of ingestion.

I was really suprised to hear Jamyshd say that he had double potency from rectal! I thought that sublingual was the most effective way to do it, close to IV in fact.

Id really appreciate it if somebody could explain my ignorance to me and why this is so!

Sublingual and rectal can be unpredictable and also vary with the pH of the mouth/rectum at the time it's being absorbed (more basic pHs seem to absorb things better). Ergolines also tend to have unpredictable bioavailabilities.

On ergotamine:
The oral administration of ergotamine by itself results in undetectable systemic drug concentrations because of extensive first-pass metabolism. Bioavailability after sublingual administration also is poor and is often inadequate for therapeutic purposes. Although the con-current administration of caffeine improves both the rate and extent of absorption, the bioavailability of ergotamine is probably still less than 1%. The bioavailability after administration of rectal suppositories is greater, and maximal plasma concentrations of ergotamine of over 400 pg/ml can be achieved following a 2-mg dose, compared to peak plasma concentrations of approximately 20pg/ml in plasma 70 minutes after a 2-mg dose taken orally.
But Ergotamine isn't exactly lsd, by far..

Last edited:
I brought up an old thread so I wouldn't have to make a new one.

So if I take a blotter rectally, do I HAVE to have a lub, or can I just put some water or lotion (probably not but its what I have around the house) on it and plug it? How far do I have to stick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.