The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Pharaoh Sphinx

Ex-Bluelighter
Who here is from Canada and uses opioids frequently?

What opioid(s) are you using and in what province are you in?

What are the most common, and least common opioids in your area from your experience? PLZ dont give your exact area, just your province is fine.

ontario... oxys are evcerywhere... morphine , dillys you cant find ... H is around and available in china white rock or brown powder , fental patches havent seen a lolli yet... pretty much everything but the oxy for some reason is what everyone goes bananas over maybe its because they are the easyiest to get and other opiates are really only effective if you bang.

opiates arent a drug u can just find a source for with a snap of the finger, u either find a source with a script thats reliable 100% of the time, or u dont find it at all.

u wont find oxycontin with a 20yr old dealer that sells weed lol.
gotta find the older mans wit back problems

bfisher said:
opiates arent a drug u can just find a source for with a snap of the finger, u either find a source with a script thats reliable 100% of the time, or u dont find it at all.

or someone with a spinal fusion perhaps;)

Saskatchewan - seen/met people who can get H, but I've unfortunately lost contact with them

Ontario(former residence) - Percocets, OxyContin, Morphine

bfisher said:

beg your pardon? I'm 21, and everyone I know that sells oxycontin is under the age of 24. of course for a while, ther ewas a guy who'se girlriend worked at the local walgreens and she'd skim a little off the top of all the good pills when giving out scrips. once he got busted, the 80's disappeared, the paper said he was also selling xanax bars, which i never saw. its still hard to find xanax, and if you can, its usually either peaches, footballs, and i you're damn lucky, those yellow sticks, the purepac brand ones, I love those!

herion , opium , oxy,morph.dil.percs,fent,methadone
all of them are around in all parts of ontario im sure. connections are all thats needed for any drugs.... if your part of the stoner crowd im sure you wouldnt have trouble finding good cheeba.... if opiates are your thing im sure 80s or some banging H are only a city or phone call away.

Appearently theres lots of oxy going around New Brunswick and area, but I have yet to find any. Probly cause I just moved here,,,,

sudbury is full of fucking oxy`s...and so is TORONTO...jsut full..i have no idea how ppl get 300+ 80mg oxycontin but they do.
But now im in fucking Belleville and all i can find is morphine for mad expensive..

Halifax, Nova Scotia

hydromorphone(in all its various forms) are the drug of choice for 90% of opiate addicts here.

Also around is heroin, oxycontin, morphine fent and methadone.

Personally, I stick to the H and the fent(I love my fentanyl).

yeah, im from NB and everyones all about the dilaudid, i geuss its a maritime thing...

Im into fentanyl, oxys and dilaudid, nothin' else.

ya opiate user from toronto too. there is more pills then h. more people use oxys and dialudid then heroin so they easier to find. montreal has good stuff if your in the area.