• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Just moved to MTL...haven't found anything yet, but haven't really been looking, just trying to get the important shit straightened out first... not to mention finding an OK tree hookup first...mission accomplished haha

are there bupe programs in QC yet?

I heard tylenol 3's could be bought over the counter in canada. I wouldnt buy them anyways, they suck major donkey hole.

canada's useless...we should just pull a Biggie (Amerikkky) and ban all OTC drugs and prescribe Oxy to 8 year old's with stubbed toes

Hahah, its dry but once you get a connect, you're set for a long time. My main guy is still reliable and cheap (knock on wood).

I just need to find that extra dealer so I have a stash to withdrawal from, but I can't complain. Something better than nothing, especially a good 2 weeks every month. Can't complain. Just wish me luck on conversing the last 4 pills for withdrawal. That the hard part.

I love the smell of Pink Roses.

Are oxys still prevelant?? Curious if new laws have changed it.... ..
hope that isnt breaking some BL law

Last edited by a moderator:
Super dry and super expensive, almost not even worth the time anymore. I hate the teasing that goes along with hustling, it always... "yah man totally got it." Then it "naw man, wait another day"

Fuck it, rather just stick with waiting the odd months till they come in.

oxys are ridiculously hard to find in TO lately (it used to be really easy to find and cheap)...and if you do find any they're like 5s and 10s and they're mad expensive. so, mostly h, hydromorphone, morphine and fent.

but like it's easiest when you find some kid in a wheelchair who's willing to sell you ocs...lol

toronto/mississauga here. ive used oxy, diluadid, and morphine. ussually pretty hard to find 80's and if u do there mad expensive...but 40's and 20's are around more often

yeh dilaudid and lesser so morphine seem to conquering

too bad cuz those are more likely to be IV'ed

at least its not heroin infested like the rest of the world i guess

London ontario

Oxys, morphine, opana, fet patches, percs, H, D'8s....there isnt anything I cant get.
But yea..thats not always good:p

ive been staying away from HM.
if i had oxy or another potent, orally useful opioid, id be ecstatic. tramadol and codeine and valium, etc., which are super plentiful and cheap (legally too!), only bring you to this mild high that make you want stronger opes even MORE :X

wish me luck on upgrading that tramadol script to a vicodin or percocet

Where I am (outskirts of Toronto) H is unhead of there. Too much stigma around it, no one wants it, so no one sells it. Pills are extremely on the rare now too, only coming through if we're lucky.

You have to be kidding, right. Toronto is floating in pils of all kinds. Ran into my first bunch of fake OC 80's. The coating comes off way too easy and it gels up when heated. no waxy substance. Garbage.

I'm in vancouver bc and was just searching on these forums for other local users with experience with opium. lately out of no where i've seen lots of the latex, black tar-y resin variety, just wondering if any other locals have had experience with this , recently or ever? and how they would review the quallity <3

oxy20s generic instant release are available in vancouver more commonly than the 20 contins. fake 80s are rampant here. beware any oxy peddlers who claim to be experts, and brag of 500-1000 or more for sale at one time. fake fake fake.

Last edited:
You have to be kidding, right. Toronto is floating in pils of all kinds. Ran into my first bunch of fake OC 80's. The coating comes off way too easy and it gels up when heated. no waxy substance. Garbage.

In Toronto? I hoe not. I hoe the fakes didn't hit here. That would suck.