• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Im in ptbo also. You would think for a retirement area their would be some good scripts but all I can ever get here is 5mg oxys.

i had the same problem with OXY... i one shot over 300 mg and it didnt even take my dope sickness away

Salutations,

Although i'm from another section i noticed an article which may concern the readers here:

CTV:
Federal legislative changes in the works on Canada's opioid crisis (2016-Nov-19)

« In the coming months, there are a number of pieces of legislation that are going to address matters related to the opioid crisis and certainly we will do the work necessary. »

Ouch!... I can imagine judging on the cannabis file how vague that actually sounds to some of those who will read it.

Good day, have fun!! =D

It is we addicts who need to do the work necessary, not you miss.

I really am trying to quit because my oxy script escalating to a full blown Heroin habit, sniffing really pure stuff which has fucked me. I'm done. I can't live like this anymore my tolerance is too high it doesn't even make sense.

Anyone know how suboxone works in Ontario? Like do you just talk to your PM doc because it would be unfair not to. I got hooked on their shit. I'm pretty fuckin pissed they wouldn't just give me a reasonable dose. 30mg oxy isn't going to do it for extreme facet joint pain, at least not for me, and I had a really low natural tolerance. 2.5mg oxy (half a percocet) used to get me flying.

Well now I am taking a month off and seeing if the oxy can help with my pain. No more H for fucks sake.

A few years ago it was taking 40mg just to take the edge off my knee pain , and this was only after 3 months . within 6 it was almost at 80mg /12 hrs . but i have always had a natural tolerance to this stuff . ever since i first got injured .

Ive seen maybe 6 or 7 doctors while trying to get my shit fixed and none of them have ever been on the same page . had the same solutions or even the same course of pain management . some wanted to use oxy others only hydromorphone and the dosages that each one picked / and the maximum dosage per day was like they were pulling them out of their ass and not a book . then they turned around and used that same treatment plan to brand me an addict . Ive been waiting close to 3 years now for a pain management clinic to call , as a result i often have to resort to self medicating , and it blows big time . My current tolerance is sitting around 12 mg of hydromorph every 12 hours , while not high , it certainly has its own issues .

The suboxone and methadone treatments in this province though are bullshit , it seems like most of them treat you worse than the doctors do and you cant just take home a bottle of pills , i would try a taper of your own design first , but if suboxone is really what you want then i believe your general physician should be able to you . Ive only read some of the sub/methadone stuff for this province .

I couldn't even imagine needing a Suboxone or Methadone program in this province right now. I currently have to just live with chronic and debilitating pain because politics has ruined my relationship with my doctor. They are so scared of the backlash after the newest recommendations that they won't even see me for more than 5 minutes. I do not go doctor shopping, I always see my GP (or have been to the ER if my pain was too great and my doctor was closed for the day) and I did not abuse my prescriptions. Honestly, the treatment I've recieved in the last year is horrifying and with most doctors being spineless when it comes to the physicians college and advocating for their patients, I'm just left to wallow, not living much of a life at all.

Honestly, at this point, I'd have no compunctions about self medicating just to have some quality of life back, but the lack of an open air drug market and me not really knowing anyone in Canada leaves me empty handed there, too.

It's come to the point where suicide seems like a viable option, because the thought of being in pain that leaves me screaming in agony on my couch without any prospect of it getting better is just too much to bear. I even brought this up with a doctor at my GP'S practice and the response I got? He straight up turned into condescending Willy Wonka. "Well, what do you want me to say? No. Stop. Don't do that." I was dumbfounded. Hurt. And indignant.

My sympathies to anyone who actually needs to see a doctor for help getting off the shit, because if that's how I'm treated, with tangible pain, by doctors whom I've known for years and have seen my tests, I can't begin to imagine how they would treat someone who admittedly abused narcotics but wanted to get clean.

I'm from Toronto and theres mostly fent around right now but there is real strong heroin going around . Grey in colour. Just hit the streets last week it seems and it's soooooo nice to have it back . Lasts about 8-12 hours , pins and needles when injecting, warm feeling, nice euphoria that I missed soooo much . I hate fent and I'm glad this is back around .

Sorry to hear of your plight friend but suicide should never be considered. Hope you're doing ok .

test your junk for fent, that shit's even been popping up in cocaine :S Health Canada really made things worse for everyone with the overreaction to this 'opiate epidemic'. why is policy still being decided by people that are clueless? a question left unanswered :\

I'm in Toronto and there are lots of hydromorph contin, dilaudid, morphine, H cut with fentanyl. I usually go to this one bar to pick up my meds. I also get prescribed hydromorph contin 12 MG but run out early so I have to go to the streets to get more.

sudbury is full of fucking oxy`s...and so is TORONTO...jsut full..i have no idea how ppl get 300+ 80mg oxycontin but they do.
But now im in fucking Belleville and all i can find is morphine for mad expensive..

I would bet they are actually fentinal pressed to look like oxy. Had lots of those in Alberta. Killed a friend of mine too

A few years ago it was taking 40mg just to take the edge off my knee pain , and this was only after 3 months . within 6 it was almost at 80mg /12 hrs . but i have always had a natural tolerance to this stuff . ever since i first got injured .

Ive seen maybe 6 or 7 doctors while trying to get my shit fixed and none of them have ever been on the same page . had the same solutions or even the same course of pain management . some wanted to use oxy others only hydromorphone and the dosages that each one picked / and the maximum dosage per day was like they were pulling them out of their ass and not a book . then they turned around and used that same treatment plan to brand me an addict . Ive been waiting close to 3 years now for a pain management clinic to call , as a result i often have to resort to self medicating , and it blows big time . My current tolerance is sitting around 12 mg of hydromorph every 12 hours , while not high , it certainly has its own issues .

The suboxone and methadone treatments in this province though are bullshit , it seems like most of them treat you worse than the doctors do and you cant just take home a bottle of pills , i would try a taper of your own design first , but if suboxone is really what you want then i believe your general physician should be able to you . Ive only read some of the sub/methadone stuff for this province .

I am with you man. I can get just about anything here in Alberta and I would trade it all for a bottle of Suboxone to get off this stuff. Tried to quit a few times with better and longer results. I keep track of what worked for me and what didn't each time. My next plan is getting my hands on a bunch of Suboxone and trying again. I have already started and tapered done to 4 x 4mg dilaudid a day which for me is pretty good. I don't have a script and don't want the hassle and record of getting one. If anyone has any ideas on how to get them please let me know. 10 years is long enough. I want off this ride.
I

I don't have a script and don't want the hassle and record of getting one. If anyone has any ideas on how to get them please let me know. 10 years is long enough. I want off this ride.
I

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles - I've been on this roundabout for 15 years and can fully understand your reticence to become registered as an opioid replacement patient. However - if you are not happy being signposted towards a drug service provider for a detox / maintenance Rx we of course cannot assist in any other way to help you source buprenorphine or any other drugs or medicines, on the black market or anywhere else.

Just a general reminder for all is all - please keep posting and letting us know how you get on.

Hey im from the east coast of canada im under the age of 18 and ive been shooting dilaudids 8mg for about a year, i recently stopped taking my suboxone and went right back to the Ds, I recently lost my girlfriend who meant the world to me i am reall bad at dealling with things like this and they usualyy always lead to me going into a downward spiral. On christmas eve i bought 3 Ritalin 20mg a Dilaudid 8mg and 5 10mg valium, it was my relapse ive been shooting ds ever since i feel like i am going to go off the deep end again and the worst part about it is i kinda want to..... take care people love yourselves

shit, life is hard out east, hope you can find your way back onto the sub soon, it's not worth giving in to addiction at such a young age and there's a lot else out there to experience still.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles - I've been on this roundabout for 15 years and can fully understand your reticence to become registered as an opioid replacement patient. However - if you are not happy being signposted towards a drug service provider for a detox / maintenance Rx we of course cannot assist in any other way to help you source buprenorphine or any other drugs or medicines, on the black market or anywhere else.

Just a general reminder for all is all - please keep posting and letting us know how you get on.

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting any shadey stuff. More like suggestion on where to maybe find it online or if I needed to call someone to help. Like a hotline or something. Maybe like an out patient detox location.

Anyway I am in my 24 hour of no dope and will keep going.

What's up guys? From southern Ontario, rarely see any legit h anymore. Almost all fentanyl. In terms of pills some generic OC and lots of dialudid/HMcontin: very dangerous time to be an opiate user in Canada. Always carry narcan and try and be around people when using. Stay safe guys

It?s full of the purple stuff too! Anyone know what?s in it or how it?s made? Heroin based with fentanyl i believe

My buddy mentioned this purple shit and I was like wtf??

Ive never really bought street H or even oxy since being on methadone 6 years ago, and I stopped because it was like $60 for an 80! What are prices like now in Toronto area?