• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

I really don't know why control denied always goes off on aggressive rants that are boarder line abusive, but whatever - To each their own.

Hey Paranoid Android - you are right - Newfoundland is an AMAZING place to be in the Fall, with awesome colors and warm temps, and the weather is usually pretty good too (although today is a little drizzly and raining). I like kayaking and stuff and Really LOVE to get out in the fall, when the colors are changing. We might not have the start reds, crimsons, and dazzling colors like you find in a montreal or toronto park full of maples and oak, but this place has my FAVOURITE fall season, hands down...

Now what is all this talk about Newfoundland being part of Greenland? NOT SO ... but the houses in some places are simmilar and we do have a connection. I have always wanted to go to Greenland but never had the chance. I wish there was a direct flight from Newfoundland or even a good way to get there by boat.

Paranoid Android - do you know of a way to get to Greenland from Newfoundland on the Cheep?

PARANOID ANDROID and CONTROL DENIED... here is a little story for you both - I am sure you will find this interesting ;

So first of all, I ended up getting some Oxycodone 5/325 (no more CWE on T1's) and it has really taken the edge off (it's no H but it is way better than codine and caffeine).... so I am semi happy, but the pill is round, white, plain on one side, and scored on the other. It looks like generic 5/325 oxycodone from the pill ID websites I have visited, but it is not what I am used to getting (which is a white pill, also convex on both sides and scored on one, but has the word TEC written on the other). It says it is a 5/325 oxycodone on the bottle, but you know, it is just not as strong as the other ones I am used too.... I am not sure if this is in my head or not, but I wanted to ask you two if you might have some feedback on this.

I Cannot tell if the pill is as strong or as good as what I am used to (the perk with the TEC written on the one side, but it is what I got locally, and I trust they are good, because I had to get a doc to write me a prescription - which was hard and time consuming and involved many many visits).... but either way, at least for now I have a legal supply.

ANYWAYS, here is what I wanted to talk about:
With the exception of one super sketchy one-time deal, all my attempts to find from meeting people have failed, and failed miserably. I actually ended up meeting someone from BlueLight who lives here locally, and from chatting and stuff thought they were pretty cool, but as PARANOID ANDROID stated, they were super paranoid and worried I was a cop or something.... which I guess is understandable since nobody wants to get busted or in trouble... but anyways, I met up with these guys, and they wanted me to "proove myself" by smoking some weed with them, so that is exactly what we did... and I thought things were going pretty good at first... they were enjoying the BC chronic (which I have discovered is not in abbundance here but lucky for me my friend visited from out west and brought some treats with him) and they were all about indulging in this.... but when it came down to helping me, they always got paranoid and acted weird around me, and in my gut, I just felt something was wrong. Anyways, these guys would always meet up with me with the promise of "meet us, puff us out, and then we will help you find"... but whenever we would meet, I would puff them out, and then they would try to change the plans and make me go somewhere super sketchy with them. On several occations they would tell me "lets meet at the park, puff us out, and we will bring something with us.." but then when we would meet, we would puff, and then they would say "lets go for a walk down the secluded trail beside the river, you and the two of us, and we will make things happen there" - when I would refuse to go there and instead reccomend a safer environment (rather than somewhere that I thought they could stab me to death and get away with it) they would say - oh, we forgot the stuff, we will meet up with you later... and things would roll on and on like this.

Eventually, this new accuanitance just stopped messaging me and stopped calling me... and it was like they dropped off the face of the earth. Now, in hindsight, I feel like a stupid idiot for putting myself in danger, but as a new person to town, I wanted to make some friends, and so I kept trying to connect with these guys.

PARANOID ANDROID has made comments that "if I act like a 'better than you' westerner' or try to exploit the "lower classes" then I will get popped in the chops..... I hate this sort of shit because as far as I go, I am a peace loving person who likes to make friends and, yes, likes opiods.. and would love to find a safe supply....

In my time here I have done good to everyone I meet, shared with everyone, proved myself to not be a narc or cop or whatever anyone might be worried about (and I don't ecactly look like a dangerous person or somone who would be a fed or anything like that) but still all I have seen is dangerous environments, sketchy people, violent situations, and really, I feel like I have put myself at risk... and it stinks.

The expereince has REALLY SOURED MY NEWFOUNDLAND EXPEREINCE because out in Vancouver, sure, we have sketchy people too, but for the most part, weather you are a junkie on east hastings or a hippie in the park or a professional that uses sometimes and keeps it under control, the scene is generally safe and is all about safe useage, harm reduction, and making friends. Here, it seems like it is all about violence and deception and manipulating others....

I understand I might have just met the wrong crowd, but I have met lots and lots of people, and they have all been like this... and it is not me (for sure) because I have traveled lots all over canada and elsewhere, and this is the most user unfriendly place I canada that I have experienced. It is hard to score, it seems easy to get busted, it seems like users are always out for themselves and looking to rip you off, it seems like penalties are way harsher here than in other parts of canada, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find (at least this has been my experiecnce)////

The best I have seen so far is the oxycodone.. and it has really been a bitch for me to get. I have money, and am willing to pay and be nice but this has made no difference. I am willing to build relationships and make friends first, but breaking into the scene has been impossible for me.... I am affraid that this place will be a write off for me, and that is too bad, because responsible opiod use us ok in my books, but there are no responsible users/recereationalists, or otherwise to be found anywhere, and this is in the biggest city in the province.....

So I am asking... somone please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I could do right... because honestly, I am frustrated, sad, and at the end of the day, I am just a good person who wants to be peaceful, make friends, and connect with people. Where are all the open nice Newfoundlanders everyone tells you about in other parts of the country???? I have not found them here :(

i just spent a pointless hour writing replies to this...

but i delted each one... i have nothing nice to say... too much shit going on lol

good luck to everyone.

to me the system seems a bit doomed. it cant just be in NFLD and NS where ppl seem to be getting more and more angry

the system is just fucked. most so in north america

lets make love, not hate

"kill for peace".

also, i have had the same experience in Halifax my first year here. sketch balls and rip offs. things do change. just let it slide man. you're goingto school...so you can obviously afford it... the people ripping us off are people who will never, ever get anywhere good in life... i think of it as charity really

a couple of the junkies who ripped me off have even given me good deals since then

i mean they're junkies man. think about it.

i do a lot of drugs but im not that into them that i cant stop myself ripping ppl off

PARANOID ANDROID and CONTROL DENIED... here is a little story for you both - I am sure you will find this interesting ;

So first of all, I ended up getting some Oxycodone 5/325 (no more CWE on T1's) and it has really taken the edge off (it's no H but it is way better than codine and caffeine).... so I am semi happy, but the pill is round, white, plain on one side, and scored on the other. It looks like generic 5/325 oxycodone from the pill ID websites I have visited, but it is not what I am used to getting (which is a white pill, also convex on both sides and scored on one, but has the word TEC written on the other). It says it is a 5/325 oxycodone on the bottle, but you know, it is just not as strong as the other ones I am used too.... I am not sure if this is in my head or not, but I wanted to ask you two if you might have some feedback on this.

I Cannot tell if the pill is as strong or as good as what I am used to (the perk with the TEC written on the one side, but it is what I got locally, and I trust they are good, because I had to get a doc to write me a prescription - which was hard and time consuming and involved many many visits).... but either way, at least for now I have a legal supply.

ANYWAYS, here is what I wanted to talk about:
With the exception of one super sketchy one-time deal, all my attempts to find from meeting people have failed, and failed miserably. I actually ended up meeting someone from BlueLight who lives here locally, and from chatting and stuff thought they were pretty cool, but as PARANOID ANDROID stated, they were super paranoid and worried I was a cop or something.... which I guess is understandable since nobody wants to get busted or in trouble... but anyways, I met up with these guys, and they wanted me to "proove myself" by smoking some weed with them, so that is exactly what we did... and I thought things were going pretty good at first... they were enjoying the BC chronic (which I have discovered is not in abbundance here but lucky for me my friend visited from out west and brought some treats with him) and they were all about indulging in this.... but when it came down to helping me, they always got paranoid and acted weird around me, and in my gut, I just felt something was wrong. Anyways, these guys would always meet up with me with the promise of "meet us, puff us out, and then we will help you find"... but whenever we would meet, I would puff them out, and then they would try to change the plans and make me go somewhere super sketchy with them. On several occations they would tell me "lets meet at the park, puff us out, and we will bring something with us.." but then when we would meet, we would puff, and then they would say "lets go for a walk down the secluded trail beside the river, you and the two of us, and we will make things happen there" - when I would refuse to go there and instead reccomend a safer environment (rather than somewhere that I thought they could stab me to death and get away with it) they would say - oh, we forgot the stuff, we will meet up with you later... and things would roll on and on like this.

Eventually, this new accuanitance just stopped messaging me and stopped calling me... and it was like they dropped off the face of the earth. Now, in hindsight, I feel like a stupid idiot for putting myself in danger, but as a new person to town, I wanted to make some friends, and so I kept trying to connect with these guys.

PARANOID ANDROID has made comments that "if I act like a 'better than you' westerner' or try to exploit the "lower classes" then I will get popped in the chops..... I hate this sort of shit because as far as I go, I am a peace loving person who likes to make friends and, yes, likes opiods.. and would love to find a safe supply....

In my time here I have done good to everyone I meet, shared with everyone, proved myself to not be a narc or cop or whatever anyone might be worried about (and I don't ecactly look like a dangerous person or somone who would be a fed or anything like that) but still all I have seen is dangerous environments, sketchy people, violent situations, and really, I feel like I have put myself at risk... and it stinks.

The expereince has REALLY SOURED MY NEWFOUNDLAND EXPEREINCE because out in Vancouver, sure, we have sketchy people too, but for the most part, weather you are a junkie on east hastings or a hippie in the park or a professional that uses sometimes and keeps it under control, the scene is generally safe and is all about safe useage, harm reduction, and making friends. Here, it seems like it is all about violence and deception and manipulating others....

I understand I might have just met the wrong crowd, but I have met lots and lots of people, and they have all been like this... and it is not me (for sure) because I have traveled lots all over canada and elsewhere, and this is the most user unfriendly place I canada that I have experienced. It is hard to score, it seems easy to get busted, it seems like users are always out for themselves and looking to rip you off, it seems like penalties are way harsher here than in other parts of canada, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find (at least this has been my experiecnce)////

The best I have seen so far is the oxycodone.. and it has really been a bitch for me to get. I have money, and am willing to pay and be nice but this has made no difference. I am willing to build relationships and make friends first, but breaking into the scene has been impossible for me.... I am affraid that this place will be a write off for me, and that is too bad, because responsible opiod use us ok in my books, but there are no responsible users/recereationalists, or otherwise to be found anywhere, and this is in the biggest city in the province.....

So I am asking... somone please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I could do right... because honestly, I am frustrated, sad, and at the end of the day, I am just a good person who wants to be peaceful, make friends, and connect with people. Where are all the open nice Newfoundlanders everyone tells you about in other parts of the country???? I have not found them here :(

yo! don't say shit about newf, we're not sketchy, we just don't want in jail, ya dig?

lol.
yeh man.
its fair enough to watch out for foreigners unless you luckily "click" with the exact right people. that kind of miracle has only happened to me once in life and it was....horifically unforgettable ;)

sketchbag posters like 'newfoundland' will get fucking jacked in St John's, NFLD.
Can't act sketchy, period.

lol how do we know he's a sketch though?
i mean...he probably is..... i mean... i dunno....

i just dont know anymore.

i want to tell my parents i do all the drugs.

let's all have an end-of-the-world drugs sex and rock n roll orgy.

c'mon obama.

start WW3 already man.

i live in winnipeg.
opiates are difficult to find here, atleast for me.

oxy's are around once in awhile, but usually only 20mg at the most.
dillies are rare but sooometimes if you're lucky.
heroin seems almost impossible. it's a constant hunt and everyone says they can hook you up but never actually pull through.

coke and jib seem easiest to find.
and some pretty good chronic too.

it's frustrating but what can you do right?

I live in Edmonton Ab. Getting Heroin here is next to impossible, Ive been an opiate user here for 3-4 years and have only gotten a very little from a source straight from Van. For the most part everyone here uses pills, morphine and oxy's seem to be the most common. Oxys are my drug of choice...Ive been to Van and tried their down. Ive been to Mexico and done some TJ black tar, Cali tar for that matter too. I have even had some of NYC finest sent in the mail, and I still think oxys are the best. True they may cost a little more than H, but the quality is always the same and its pretty hard to get ripped off. I have a few good sources and can usually score in a phone call. Anyone else here from Etown???

BIC

lol how do we know he's a sketch though?
i mean...he probably is..... i mean... i dunno....

i just dont know anymore.

i want to tell my parents i do all the drugs.

let's all have an end-of-the-world drugs sex and rock n roll orgy.

c'mon obama.

start WW3 already man.

No, but I think it's dumb when people are overly.... enthusiatic about a black market subculture here, but if you ended up in an area like [edit] or the housing area between my place and the hospital trying to cop there would be a good chance you would get robbed or knocked down.
Not trying to say anything other then be carefull :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm...well ive tried to cop in some prety fucking sketchy areas and so have ppl i know. when ur looking for hard opiates often it will lead you to places like that, and ive only been jacked and robbed like...100 times.

LOL

but another 500 times ive actually found wicked stuff for good prices.

so thems your brakes.

take em or leave it

anyway. if i was in st. john's the only thing id try to cop is a feel off a drunken irish lass's ass

i'm in downtown toronto and was a pretty regular user of oxy, percs, most commercial prescription opiates. things seem to have dried up a bit in the last few weeks, weirdly enough. heard some rumors of busts. anyway, if you know somebody, i'd say stock up; i haven't been able to find in like 2 weeks, which is unheard of for me.

Not rumors. Some upper ups have been busted. But percs still around.

barely anything in Newfoundland except dirty disgusting 'ecstasy' pills.
weed is here, wayy too pricy, and the quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Opiate pills? heh, good luck finding, nobody can find anything now..

barely anything in Newfoundland except dirty disgusting 'ecstasy' pills.
weed is here, wayy too pricy, and the quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Opiate pills? heh, good luck finding, nobody can find anything now..

Dry all over. Some major pipelines were busted. There were guys who would but 1000 x 40mg for [edit] each. Now they are begging for [edit] each at that volume.

Still Tecs around like mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alberta; Oxy is common, next would by Morphine. No H in my circles... which sucks, considering I'm from Vancouver and could score regularly there. Less common would be dilaudid or hyrdo-morph contin. No one I know bothers with anything less, such as percocets.

Monteal Dope Scene?

Going to Montreal at Christmas...just wondering what the dope scene is like...or Oxy?

from all the junkies i know Montreal is heroin centre of canada - or at least of the eastern half.

halifax still almost only dillies [of all shapes, sizes and colours, so many of them its become a comical scam to sell ppl wird useless "forged pilld" who knows,

and sucking up some water from god knows where into syringes selling them as "preprepped shots". shit's unsettling yo :\

Hydromorph Contins, Supeudol (Oxy IR), Codeine Contin, Oxycontin, Dilaudid, Statex (Morphine IR), Ms-Contins....they're all around, but not all the time I want them :/

And yeah...never ever saw heroin in Quebec. EVER. i'd just want heroin #3 to smoke goddamnit.

Last edited:
It been dry for a long time.... have money ready when the shipments do come in because you never know when the next one would be.

Also, watch out for the 80s green pills . There some fakes one going around. They just give you the speedy type of high. Looks exactly like an 80 but the color is just a little bit greener. Very hard to tell. I'm just sticking with some 40s.