• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

^what? There's no regulations on growing poppies in the U.S. It's illegal to cultivate them for the purposes of opium, but it is quite legal to grow them for your garden. So any P. somniferum plant grown in the U.S. will work fine for pod tea...even poppy seeds bought from the store will grow into viable plants. You may be thinking of the California poppy, which wont work for pod tea, but that is an entirely different species.

Ok, thank you. I had read the US made growers somehow wash, or extract the morphine based ingredient, but perhaps it was for california, so thank you for clarifying.

Well, it is true that the poppy seeds you buy in grocery stores for cooking sometimes are washed, but not always. It really depends on the brand. Also some brands may not include viable seeds, but I don't think the manufacturers really go that far. You can get packets of seeds from greenhouses and as long as you make sure it's the correct species, they'll grow into poppy plants that are perfectly fine for teatime.

MTL - easy to find H, 4mg and 8mg dilaudids at any given time.

from HFX - lived there for 21 years, could never find any real H, seemed most people use oxy or dilaudid down there. Was down for a weekend recently and scored some oxy's with maybe an hours work.

just a quick question for canadian heroin users. have any of you been experiencing a heroin drought recently. im in uk and we barely have any at the moment and same with most of europe ive heard. i know our h comes from a different source to yours but i also heard that america was experiencing a drought too not long ago. not sure if theirs is over yet. also if any ones visited any other countries in last 3 weeks did you manage to score h easily or not. cheers

just a quick question for canadian heroin users. have any of you been experiencing a heroin drought recently. im in uk and we barely have any at the moment and same with most of europe ive heard. i know our h comes from a different source to yours but i also heard that america was experiencing a drought too not long ago. not sure if theirs is over yet. also if any ones visited any other countries in last 3 weeks did you manage to score h easily or not. cheers

umm where did you hear that the states or canada had a drought? we have many more points of entry than our friends across the pond, itd be difficult to cause a national drought. certainly it doesnt seem like any regions i know of have had problems getting h.

umm where did you hear that the states or canada had a drought? we have many more points of entry than our friends across the pond, itd be difficult to cause a national drought. certainly it doesnt seem like any regions i know of have had problems getting h.

on drugs forum there was a thread saying usa h drought with plenty replys. drug forum is a shite site to be honest imo. sorry to mods im not tryin to spam, just saying where heard of a usa h drought. uk definitly has a bad h drought and many people are getting to the point where the h they are buying is totally fake which is fairly unknown unless you are new to the game and getting ripped off by unknowns. so usa and canada is all good? saw a documentry called through the blue lens or sumthing similar mabout canada cops and the drug game. the police in canada seem propper safe and dont bust peeps even if get caught jacking up h on the street as they know it causes more problems in the long run. uk police take note. legalise%)

considering a good bit of canada and the usa's dope is coming from south american sources our heroin supply is in good check. Europe is prolly seeing this drought due to increasing military activities in Afghanistan

There is a good amount of Afghan dope in Southwestern Ontario. Contrary to popular belief, Afghanistan does indeed produce #4 heroin, as well as #3... both white & brown.

On a two occasions I've gotten brown chunks that I believe were #3. The shit looked and smelled good but wouldn't break down, even with heat. The first time this happened (about 8 or 9 years ago) I thought I was beat. I was freaking out cause I had just spent all my cash on a gram of this shit and was on the verge of dopesickness. Luckily Ihad some citric acid on me (I'm a IV coke addict as well) and being a determined junky I gave it a whirl. A little bit of citric and heat and that shit was in a fit and in my arm. From what I remember, that dope turned out to be some real good shit too.

About a year later, I ended up with some #3 once again... this time I knew what was up though. After my first #3 experience I did a little research on different types of heroin.

Although alot of dope around here is SEA or Columbian in origin, I don't mind the Afghan #3 and definitely wanna try smoking the shit if I get my hands on some again.

I'm curious as too how many other BL junkies have gotten #3 dope in Ontario?

on drugs forum there was a thread saying usa h drought with plenty replys. drug forum is a shite site to be honest imo. sorry to mods im not tryin to spam, just saying where heard of a usa h drought. uk definitly has a bad h drought and many people are getting to the point where the h they are buying is totally fake which is fairly unknown unless you are new to the game and getting ripped off by unknowns. so usa and canada is all good? saw a documentry called through the blue lens or sumthing similar mabout canada cops and the drug game. the police in canada seem propper safe and dont bust peeps even if get caught jacking up h on the street as they know it causes more problems in the long run. uk police take note. legalise%)

yeah, tbh there didnt really seem to be many heroin users on d-f when i was on there, and probably the average person on there can't find it because they simply don't know where to go.

but the US and canada are all good man. if anything heroin use is increasing here with the changing of oxycontin to an abuse proof preparation and more stringent prescription drug laws in some states.

Dryden Ontario (Pop.8000)

Oxycontin
Methadone
Morphine
Hydromorphone(Dilaudids and hydromorph contins)
Percocets (ppl call em TECS here cause of their TEC marking)
Fentanyl Patches(Rarely...I bet I was the last person to have one in this town!)
Tramadol-usually Free
h Yeah and Tar Heroin comes around about once every 2 months or so...once a month if we're super duper lucky.It's usually a just a tiny tad more expensive then what I've read you all in big cities pay but in my experience it's been very good...I Get Way Higher From a .2 of H than an Oxycontin 80 for much much cheaper.Me and My Friend just shot a .3 of some pretty decent black tar and we both put 6 milligrams of Dilaudid in the shots...we're gonna enjoy it while it's here cuz Ithink this it the last of it and there may not be more for a few weeks at the very least

Wabigoon/Dinorwic/Dryden Ontario

A recent huge bust has dried this once pharmaceutical mecca.
Ppl from up to 500km away would come to this 30km radius area to stock up.
Oxy , Morph, Dilly's, benzo's, blow.
It was hillarious, everyone had a prescription for Oxycontin just a few years ago. There were so many ppl with pills that the price was way lower and was worth it for people to actually fly here to stock up. I was 20 at the time and I had a script for 3 80's a day for a few years. The doctors in this town would even give you scripts if you admitted to being addicted due to no methadone clinic in the area for the longest time.

But now with serious drug busts this once hidden gem is dry. I've heard rumors of H being brought in to supplement the void.

Last edited:
yea i'm an on/off winnipeger. i notice opiates are huge on the rise in the city and even h is more prevelent

Last edited by a moderator:
my citty, ottawa,

is full of 95-99% percent pure cocaine.

benzo's, opiates, amy type of parmasutic.

and just about a ny oyhter drug you could ever want hola at chas bouy

sorry to update the thread months later but i want the opinion of the other h users from toronto (and possibly the gta and other parts of southern ontario), is it me or is the current state of heroin the best of all time? i havent seen it this good in a decade lol

sorry to update the thread months later but i want the opinion of the other h users from toronto (and possibly the gta and other parts of southern ontario), is it me or is the current state of heroin the best of all time? i havent seen it this good in a decade lol

Yeah man, thats what happens when you open a pipeline the the country that exports more heroin than anywhere else.

The war on terror in Afghanistan means there is lots of opportunity to send hash and heroin back to Canada.

Fucking right it is!...

I've been clean since early January, but the brown dope I was getting the last few months before that was some of the best in my 10+ years of junkyism.

I'm in London, but copped my dope weekly or bi-weekly (depending on how much money I have or if I run out early) from connects in Mississauga & Chinatown.

I haven't been able to find any good H in toronto lately (last couple of days).
But there was a good connect for a bit, but left me dry and sick now... stupid me.
I guess you need to know where to look in Toronto, living in Parkdale hasn't been a help.
Wish I could enjoy all this goodness you're all speaking of.

^^
Your best bet (your only bet really) to cold cop in TO is Castle Anthrax dude. Although tricky, it can be done. You really need to have at least two solid phone connects to supply your habit in Southern Ontario... trying to cop on the street ain't gonna work.

If I were you, I'd find some junky looking whore (not crackwhores, they'll burn ya) and for $20 or so you can usually get them to hook you up with a dealer. If she thinks your cool (not a pig) you shouldn't have much problem... this has worked for me quite a few times in London in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: