• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

swim that oc cdn are easy to get here but cost a bit more, swim would rather just get some white which is much cheaper but harder to find, atleast for swim

damn i would like to try those fentanyl patches

Well if you be careful. Those things are way more powerful the H! Look up china white deaths. I use Rx'd fent and almost had an O/D with 150ug worth of transdermal stuck to my chest for upwards of about 17hrs.... around hour 20 of my nod... (yes I just said I had a sustained 12hr plus nod and I'm very opiate/opiod tolarent) I realized that I was in the middle of a nod on the bathroom floor... Peeled off the extra 50ug and started to come down.... Fent is really strange in that it takes awhile for it to work into your system transdermal but it takes an equal amount of time to work out of your system. Oral dosage is the best... use your Rx'd fent up for the recommended three days 72hrs then chew the plastic for 15/20mins and you will be on a NOD! even from a 25ug patch The older durgeisics with the gel were better but the newer one with just the plastic and glue+fent on the back are even stronger ug/mg wise. Unless your shooting Horse daily DO NOT CHEW FENTALYN It will creep up and kill you. That's the danger of transdermal fent... You don't notice the effects until you already decided there was no effect and dosed something else. Fall asleep never wake up.. If possible have a sober person around when you use it. And remember the peak will not come for at least 10hrs and will last and 40~50hrs and then it will taper down... This stuff makes OxyContin look like Anacin!

the plastic ones arent stronger than the gel patchs. they come in the same dosage strengths. one isnt going to be stronger than the other. thought id correct you on that before someone got wrong information from your post and did something irresponsible.

I have went though a few patches. I've never worn them, only smoked the gel. I'd say smoking the it is the safest way, and probably the least economic. I'm sure the heat has to be destroying the fent, cause I'd go through a whole 75mcg/hr patch in one night, when I could still catch a nod off a couple oc 80s. What I remember about the high is that there wasn't really any euphoria. It just made me nod. It seems that any opiod with the classic morphinan backbone would blow fent out of the water in terms of euphoria. JMO

It is actually "eh" but the dialects chance from place to place. Here in Newfoundland, we have some of the strongest east-coast accents, but it really depends where you go on the island. There are so many differences in the way people speak - you can go to the North East Coast and people sound totally different than on the East Coast, or over in Central, on here on the West Coast near Corner Brook.

Greenland

No i consider Newfoundland to be separate from greenland ;) .

Fall here is actually one of the best times of year if not the best. We are often alot warmer then most parts of the country right up until the last of october. I remember last year around halloween there was a snow storm in ontario and ottawa got nailed with snow. My very good friend lives there so i sent her pictures of the nice 20+ degree celsius weather we where having on the same day =D . I was standing out in the yard with a t-shirt on while she was freezing her ass off and in the middle of a snow storm :) . Kinda a mean thing to do but whatever.

The winters here on the southern part of the island arent nearly as cold usually as in alot of parts of ontario. We have the occasional deep freeze winter like the year before last when it didnt get above -20 until march :! but on average it's only about -10 or warmer all winter. Unfortunatly we get 4 feet of snow in 1 fucking day sometimes. Wet heavy snow that i have to shovel :X .

You can really notice the climate change here. 10 or 12 years ago the ponds would be frozen over in mid november but now they don't freeze over until january if at all. Alot of winters you get less then a month where you can actually drive a skidoo on the ponds here on this part of the island. It doesent get cold nearly as early in the year now and spring is more miserable then ever. Also summer does not really start until mid june alot of years :p .

This is kinda off topic but whatever.

MAYBE greenland should join Newfoundland - then we can fish together!

Eh!!! Fucking Eh, Canada rocks....

Especially the part where we have nowhere close to 2,000,000 people in jail like you do in the USA...

But then again, it has it's ups and downs (mostly up, sometimes little down) :)

The USA freaks me out. We watch the TV show COPS sometimes online and I am fucking blown away at what the cops can get away with.... I mean seriously, tazering someone repeatadly int the back of the neck seems so crazy ... and that is what they are doing when they know someone is following them around with a camera and boom microphone. Imagine what they do when they know nobody is watching.

In Canada we have problems, but what happens in the states seems extreme. And there are HUGE sentances for drug offences from what I can gather. It seems like an unfair place.

So CHINKY, how is chicago? Is there really good deep dish pizza there? I have only traveled in the states a little bit, and never to chicago, so I don't really know what it is like.

As for Canada, Fucking Eh, this is a fantastic place to live... sure it can be a little rual and living in an igloo and haveing to travel by dog team to go to the store kinda sucks, but other then that, everything is amazing!

that vaugely reminds me of when i was in new haven (for the black sun festival) in the park confronting the grand prix of bums (they all had bicycles) and asking for oxys and them passing me a pre-prep; now in spite of being sick, i'm glad i didn't commit to it, all that ran through my head was hep/aids.

im in toronto and just wondering why oxys prices only seem to keep going up? the price is ridiculous.. i wouldnt be complaining if h was cheap and readily available too but nOOo!
so wtf.. i'm dying here 0_0

im in toronto and just wondering why oxys prices only seem to keep going up? the price is ridiculous.. i wouldnt be complaining if h was cheap and readily available too but nOOo!
so wtf.. i'm dying here 0_0

Probably because of the new oxy formulation, it's been driving up the prices of IR oxys and the old brand name oxycontins (you remember those, the ones you could slam without having to perform some science fair project with microwaves, freezers, and goony-ass chemicals). This isn't just limited to your city though, the same kind of thing has been happening everywhere in the U.S. and Canada.

On the bright side though, the availability of heroin seems to be going up drastically to meet the demand for easily prepped opiates.

I know a dude in the NorthWest Territories that uses heroin,but he pays a super super high price,poor bastard,he gets white powder that is very pure,but damn he pays so much I almost shit when he told me..I can buy 10 grams for what he pays for one gram,,maybe not 10 grams but 5 or so...lol....I feel sorry for him,if I thought it would make it through the US mail and through Canadas postal system I would mail him some..lol..

The USA freaks me out. We watch the TV show COPS sometimes online and I am fucking blown away at what the cops can get away with.... I mean seriously, tazering someone repeatadly int the back of the neck seems so crazy ... and that is what they are doing when they know someone is following them around with a camera and boom microphone. Imagine what they do when they know nobody is watching.

In Canada we have problems, but what happens in the states seems extreme. And there are HUGE sentances for drug offences from what I can gather. It seems like an unfair place.

So CHINKY, how is chicago? Is there really good deep dish pizza there? I have only traveled in the states a little bit, and never to chicago, so I don't really know what it is like.

As for Canada, Fucking Eh, this is a fantastic place to live... sure it can be a little rual and living in an igloo and haveing to travel by dog team to go to the store kinda sucks, but other then that, everything is amazing!
I hate cops but the funniest shit I saw was in Memphis,TN when this 150lb black dude high on PCP was throwing these 300+LB Memphis cops around like rag-dolls,we watched from a stop light and there was like 6 huge cops and this skinny cat was tossing them up like they were rag dolls...We yelled out the window at him to take them all down and run like hell..there was 1/2 the street watching...lol..from gangsters to old ladies and everyone loved seeing those cops get beat up by a little skinny dude...lol..this was in the "hood" but still everyone was cheering the dude on!!lol..we left when the light turned green,so I dunno what happened,the damn cops probbaly shot the guy...hope he ran off though!!lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate cops but the funniest shit I saw was in Memphis,TN when this 150lb black dude high on PCP was throwing these 300+LB Memphis cops around like rag-dolls,we watched from a stop light and there was like 6 huge cops and this skinny cat was tossing them up like they were rag dolls...We yelled out the window at him to take them all down and run like hell..there was 1/2 the street watching...lol..from gangsters to old ladies and everyone loved seeing those cops get beat up by a little skinny dude...lol..this was in the "hood" but still everyone was cheering the dude on!!lol..we left when the light turned green,so I dunno what happened,the damn cops probbaly shot the guy...hope he ran off though!!lol..

That's amazing, and its stuff like this that makes people from other countries think that all of the U.S. is the wild west.

I live in Edmonton Ab. Getting Heroin here is next to impossible, Ive been an opiate user here for 3-4 years and have only gotten a very little from a source straight from Van. For the most part everyone here uses pills, morphine and oxy's seem to be the most common. Oxys are my drug of choice...Ive been to Van and tried their down. Ive been to Mexico and done some TJ black tar, Cali tar for that matter too. I have even had some of NYC finest sent in the mail, and I still think oxys are the best. True they may cost a little more than H, but the quality is always the same and its pretty hard to get ripped off. I have a few good sources and can usually score in a phone call. Anyone else here from Etown???

BIC
Yea I am from Edmonton and can't find anything. It's been real hard for me, the best I got were some tramadols from my doctor. I prefer oxys but have tried the tar.

Ottawa

Using PST... used to use Oxy as well (oral).

Pretty much all opiates are relatively common here... I see a LOT of morphine. Plenty hydromorphone too.

Question for the Canadiens, how are the poppies grown in B.C? I was wondering if they work well for the pod tea, as in the US they regulate the way the poppies are grown, is it same up there, or do your poppies work well for the pod tea?