• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

THAT is really reassuring ... I have resorted to the CWE on OTC Codine and it is barly worth my time..... it seems wrong to have to grind 20 pills to get a mild buzz and the caff makes me feel like my heart is going to explode.
QUOTE]

If your going it keep doing that. I recomend you run it through a brita water filter, the activated charcol in it will remove alot of the caffiene, Which will give you a much nicer, less gross feeling buzz.

Newfoundland, I lived in St John's a while back for a short stint as well and found it quiet, but then one night I accidentally bumped into someone in a bar and scored. They are around. My best advice is to find homeless shelters and ppl, there you will find your down.

I currently reside in and was born in Nova Scotia. Opiate scene on the streets here is fine but then again I know a fair number of people from over the years. My fave opioid is H which is also what I use most frequently. I do not get it locally. It is grade A Van dope. Locally I could get pretty much anything within an hour or two except anything approaching good quality H (which is not even available in Cape Breton, or very rarely). Prices are in general higher here in the east than in the rest of the country.

Other places I have lived:
Ontario
Toronto: Everything was available and is easy to find. Chinatown is a good place to start (remember homeless tip). Be safe, lots of dodgy folks around as well. Prices better than east coast but not as good as Van.
Ottawa: Everything, but good H was harder to find. Pills are dead easy to find. Prices similar to TO.
Alberta
Edmonton: Everything. Prices mid range. Good H was a bit harder to find and once you do, guard your connection jealously.

Where I am (outskirts of Toronto) H is unhead of there. Too much stigma around it, no one wants it, so no one sells it. Pills are extremely on the rare now too, only coming through if we're lucky.

yeh, canada is weird that way. in the US you can get anything, anywhere, anytime. but canada is so spread out and filled with bureacrats and rednecks that it makes shit extreeeemely hard for hippies/druggies/etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Daystorm I listened to your advice and was able to find a "pirate bar" up on top of the hill overlooking downtown and finally found someone who took me to a place that had some... but the scene was scary and there was someone else who came over when I was there, and then an arguement insued, lots of yelling and scream between 2 o 3 people, then someone threatened to throw someone else down the stairs, and then I got some ... oxycodone :)..... It was a lot of work and I felt like my life was in danger for a few mins, all for some low grade 5/325 (nobody is complaining becauise CWE actually does work on these :)

Thanks for the tips, but I am still at a loss for finding..... deal with sketch bags vs. nothing ... I guess the decision is easy

Seems like this is the be all / end all? I miss Vancouver... anyone from NL who has some tips for me, please feel free to share

THAT is really reassuring ... I have resorted to the CWE on OTC Codine and it is barly worth my time..... it seems wrong to have to grind 20 pills to get a mild buzz and the caff makes me feel like my heart is going to explode.

I felt the same way. I'm done with CWE's on AC&C pills. I'm just too sensitive to the caffeine and it truly messes with my opiate buzz. Recently I had a full blown anxiety/panic attack from the caffeine content; not exactly the effect I was looking for when taking an opiate. :\

If you want a true opiate buzz just get some poppy seeds and make a tea; I was pleasantly surprised. There's morphine residue on them seeds. :)

Kratom is incredible; I'd have to say it's my favorite opiate; if not, it's equal to oxycodone on the euphoria meter.

Kratom is incredible; I'd have to say it's my favorite opiate; if not, it's equal to oxycodone on the euphoria meter.

Do you still have hardly any tolerance? I always was lead to belive kratom was only good for someone with no tolerance, but if thats wrong that would be cool

No I don't have tolerance. I don't use opiates on a daily basis; just something I do on weekends to relax and de-stress.

Kratoms is great though. 1.5 grams makes me feel splendid. :)

Newfoundland the reason you are having problems getting opiates here is because you are not from newfoundland and you go around asking random people at bars for drugs. Newfoundland is a tight nit place and there is a natural paranoia about people not from here that don't know people from here that can vouch for them. It's really as simple as that and it's the same everywhere else i guess. It's simple common sense to not have dealings with people you don't atleast have some association with.

It's no wonder you run into trouble doing the things you do. If i was actually still in that scene id think you where a narc right off the spot. If you ask random people in st.johns for opiates theres a good chance youl get a busted mouth sooner rather then later.

It's against bluelight rules to ask this stuff over the forum by the way.

please think twice about what you post in this thread and remember we are not here to help you score drugs. some of the discussion on this page is questionable indeed.

to alleviate confusion, please read the forum guidelines.

i'm in downtown toronto and was a pretty regular user of oxy, percs, most commercial prescription opiates. things seem to have dried up a bit in the last few weeks, weirdly enough. heard some rumors of busts. anyway, if you know somebody, i'd say stock up; i haven't been able to find in like 2 weeks, which is unheard of for me.

i'm not asking random people but they are not people I have known for a long time either. I had a friend of mine tell me one time "you can't just talk to strangers, you need to make friends through friends".... but strangers are often friends you have not met before, and connecting with people is important.

It is one thing to be careful and another thing to be paranoid, but you are right, it is much easier to score off someone you have known for all of your life as opposed to someone you just met. The question is, how do you meet people when you are in a new place, especially one as welcoming as Newfoundland.

BTW - what did you mean by Paranoid Android "getting a busted mounth sooner rather than later"?

BTW - what did you mean by Paranoid Android "getting a busted mounth sooner rather than later"?

Oh sorry i spelled it wrong i meant mouth. And in case you don't understand the phrase it means you will get a real hard smack in the mouth if you act dodgy and stuff.

the maritimes are unfortunately pretty unwelcoming -weatherwise and socially. people have a big problem connecting here - like even sober people are skitzo potheads or something

i have gotten ripped off a shitload tryingto get opiates. hard drugs in general are bad news but in the maritimes just wait till you meet someone cool to try it (though like u said, sometimes findin that person will be AFTER the "bad journey")

try to enjoy NFLD even though the people can be "arse-cunts" and less communicative than wild dogs, the scenery is beautiful and it is a very unique place on this globe. take the time to make it something special. i.e. dont hunt for drugs like most of us on BL tend to do :)

also yeh, iagree with the paranoid android, if people peg you as a spoiled "westerner" here trying to exploit the lower classes you will at best get a couple swings to the face

it definitely isnt vancouver remember :\

maybe its got something to do with being 10 0000 x poorer lol

People in newfoundland are no worse then in any other place in canada. I would argue that on a whole we are alot more easy going then most of canada. We are most certainly not arese cunt as control denied said and we are communicative if you actually listen and you won't get smacked around if you follow some common fucking sense rules. Acting like you think your better then us just because you are a westerner is a good way to get your teeth knocked out. But acting like you are better then the people in any place in canada or the world for that just because you come from a different place is stupid and is asking to get the shit kicked out of you. I certainly wouldnt go to the US and act like i was better then americans just because im canadian.

I take a good bit of offence to control denied's view on newfoundland and canada as a whole really. I think you live in nova scotia am i right? You would certainly differ from most nova scotians i know if that is the case because on the whole i found most people from that province to be pretty damn cool. Hell some of my best friends that lived here where from there.

You have a pretty naive view of newfoundland if you think we are cunt's just because we won't trust some mainlander straight away that we don't know and has noone that they know very good that lives here that can vouch for them. We like most people enjoy our freedom thank you very much :) . But if you get to be known as a good guy n all and not a sketch bag you will have no trouble scoring all sorts of drugs.

If you stereo type us as being arseholes just because we are cautious then you arent that bright. We can be pretty welcoming but if you act like a dick you will be treated as such. Cautious people stay out of jail and when it comes to dealing in hard drugs if you arent cautious then your a fool really.

To control denied: if you trust people you don't know with your cash you are going to be ripped off anywhere in the world. I always made it a rule even when dealing with people i knew relatively well to only let the cash out of my hand when the gear was given to me. Im not 11 so i am not going to give someone i barely know my cash to go pickup stuff for me. Giving someone your cash to pickup for you is dumb unless you know that person well.

No st.johns or any part of the province ain't vancouver. But people all over canada are sterotyped into catagories that are for the most part bullshit. We are most certainly not known for being arseholes either :\ . Some people have the stupid stereotypical notion of people from toronto being dumb yuppies but when i lived there i found that to be far from the truth. Most of the people there where nice overall and some where jerks. Just like back home and everywhere else in the world. I found scoring to be not much different then back here and if anything being from newfoundland helped matters. Noone ever thinks of us as rats and we are known for being cool in general so sometimes my accent was enough to get rid of peoples worries. My accent also got my foot in the door more then once when it came to women =D .

As for the weather well i like it except for spring or what passes for spring here 8) because spring is just plain fucking miserable :! . Cold, dreary, always raining, always windy and just plain fucking shitty.

Also newfoundland is NOT a part of the maritimes. Just wanted to clear that up as well as a few other matters :) .

Do you consider it an entity unto itself or part of Greenland? ;)

I can't wait to see the maritimes.

Your description of spring is exactly what we get here in the fall (south-east Ontario). We're in the thick of it right now. :|

Do you consider it an entity unto itself or part of Greenland?

No i consider Newfoundland to be separate from greenland ;) .

Fall here is actually one of the best times of year if not the best. We are often alot warmer then most parts of the country right up until the last of october. I remember last year around halloween there was a snow storm in ontario and ottawa got nailed with snow. My very good friend lives there so i sent her pictures of the nice 20+ degree celsius weather we where having on the same day =D . I was standing out in the yard with a t-shirt on while she was freezing her ass off and in the middle of a snow storm :) . Kinda a mean thing to do but whatever.

The winters here on the southern part of the island arent nearly as cold usually as in alot of parts of ontario. We have the occasional deep freeze winter like the year before last when it didnt get above -20 until march :! but on average it's only about -10 or warmer all winter. Unfortunatly we get 4 feet of snow in 1 fucking day sometimes. Wet heavy snow that i have to shovel :X .

You can really notice the climate change here. 10 or 12 years ago the ponds would be frozen over in mid november but now they don't freeze over until january if at all. Alot of winters you get less then a month where you can actually drive a skidoo on the ponds here on this part of the island. It doesent get cold nearly as early in the year now and spring is more miserable then ever. Also summer does not really start until mid june alot of years :p .

This is kinda off topic but whatever.

lol
i tend to do a lt of stupid things. i have trusted people n retarded ways i will not even describe.. iam dumber than i was when i was 11

but ill probably still live,,,albeit miserably

i can say whatever the fuc k i want about newfoundland, some retard toronto bitches might thinnk you're cutesy but i know the truth...

actually i love newfoundland.

meh

and im from NB btw.