• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

I must be a weirdo but I hate Dilaudid. It was like candy. It did nothing for me. I didn't understand it and I know they weren't fake because I was with my friend when we picked them up at the pharmacy,

bc no prob

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
Who here is from Canada and uses opioids frequently?

What opioid(s) are you using and in what province are you in?

What are the most common, and least common opioids in your area from your experience? PLZ dont give your exact area, just your province is fine.

B.C. no prob (best doctor) oxy's and perk's every week

Sask,
Dialilud scripted twice...commen where im from. Never came across oxy ever, too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newfoundland.

Percs, Morphine, oxy, the casual dilaudids. Never Seen H or opium . ever..

ya most users like the oxy 80s. dilaudids are around too and <snip> for 8mg is my choice.

junk is such a rip off. the high is so short, but u do get nice euphoria. but it hits u then fades away and you have <snip> less in your pocket.

note to bikers and organized crime, bring more heroin from vancouver and montreal please!

Last edited by a moderator:
opiates in 514/613

whats the best option for opiates in terms of value/availability in montreal+ottawa area right now [jun 08]?

ottawa seems to not have many people selling opiates, which is a shame, although i don't go asking or looking

I was desperately hunting for this stuff the other day but no one had an idea. surrounding towns have everything you need but not me

generally in NB you can find plenty of dilaudid, oxies/percs, the usual. i havent heard much about heroin though. too bad my town's gone dry on everything but weed and coke

cant find much

been looking hard for H here in ottawa, with no luck, some demerol or dilaudids sometimes though.

maybe it'd be easier to find in mtl

ControlDenied said:
opiates seem crazily lowkey in canada. except little pockets of junkies here and there maybe
I completely agree. I live in Winnipeg and this city is ALL about Coke/Crack, and when I say coke im talking CRAP. I'm also surprised to hear about all the heroin its like a myth around here. I used to have a guy that got it in from BC(which is the holy grail for H) that shit was good but once that connect went to jail I have only found it twice and both times it was either REALLLLY cut or not even H. Man I hate this city. Any other fellow pegger's out there?

yellodolphin said:
note to bikers and organized crime, bring more heroin from vancouver and montreal please!

You hit the nail on the head. PLEASE im begging you bikers, please bring some of that fine china east.

im moving to halifax soon. i think there is more potential for an opiate scene there than anywhere... its filled with methadone clinics... i better find good connects!