• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

L.M. British Columbia here haven't been able to find anything here which really upsets me seems to be harder to get as the days go on or maybe I'm just an idiot

L.M. British Columbia here haven't been able to find anything here which really upsets me seems to be harder to get as the days go on or maybe I'm just an idiot

Dude... if you can't find it in the lower mainland you're not looking. Go checkout Wally or DTES depending on where you live, either place you can cold-cop open-air no problem, quality will be who knows... Everyone who lives in Vancouver knows where the junkies hang on DTES, in Wally you should be able to figure it out as it's all pawn shops, methadone clinics, pharmacy, dollar stores, etc.. low income area, park in an appropriately shitty area and just ask where the strip is, someone will point ya in the right direction. If you go to the DTES, post up and smoke a couple of cigs, you should be able to find a dealer pretty easily if you're not blind, or when someone bums a cig ask em what's good around there....

I prefer Surrey as I feel it's far easier and less heated typically, plus right by transit so you can GTFO easy when you're done, note that if you drive you should park at least 2 or 3 blocks from the strip, I don't recommend driving down it as it's too high profile, walk in from one side, do you biz and walk out the other way so you're not doubling back, then walk around the block to your car. Most people selling down there are users and don't have phones, but if you look around you should be able to find a real dealer with a phone who may deliver, it's pretty easy to tell a real dealer vs user, just look at the shoes, or people on scooters.... That being said, I have heard there's a lot of fire on the DTES and probably more options but it's a bit of a ride for me. If you go at night(don't go past 1 or so) it's honestly impossible not to find it, when you walk up to the area people will ask you what you need, if not you can ask any of the people posted up and they'll point you in the right direction. I find the best time to go is late afternoon/early evening, there's a lot of people getting off work and copping and generally there's a lot of traffic so it's less sketch, plus there's a lot of dealers because it's busy so you can get a decent deal if you're buying more than a couple points.

If you're too scared to just walk up to people and ask what's good, you can always pay a homeless or someone shooting up(fairly common occurrence) to middle it for you, don't give them the money just tell them you'll give em $5-10, whatever if they take you to the dealer, do your business then break them off. I did this when I first got there and didn't know the scene at all, I can say that I've never failed to cop in Surrey. One time, I think it was Easter or something, I was wearing a shirt that said "Security" from HP and the dope boys wouldn't fuck with me, didn't even think of it lol but I just went around the block and found someone else. Sometimes you have to wait a bit if there's a lot of heat around but usually they'll just walk down the block.

If you're desperate and there's nothing happening on the strip, you can always pay a hooker to middle, they can always get dope and it's usually pretty fire as most of them are strung to down, it's impossible to miss them at night.... I've done that a few times really late at night (like 2 or 3) before I had 24/7 connects and it always worked out, I'd usually get them to introduce me to the connect for $20 or a point.

I went back to Vancouver for a few weeks over Xmas, while I had no trouble finding it at all, everything I could find seemed weak but I've been doing dark web stuff that's typically pretty good. Will have to look hard when I get back to Vancouver as the normal down that was around was eh... the only decent stuff with almost BTH-like, very dark and could be fairly hard but gave me pretty intense pins & needles each time, not a fan.

Last edited:
I still get Morphine IR's for breakthrough pain on top of the Morphine SR's i take everyday. This is common practice from what i have seen and it only makes sense as everyone is going to have breakthrough pain once in awile. Granted the type of pain i have would be considered cancer level pain so yeah maybe that's why i have abit of a easier time i dunno.

Yeah the Hydromorph Contins seem to be really popular here ever since Oxycodone fell out of favour which i find rather funny given that Hydromorphone is far more addictive then Oxycodone. Morphine (M-Esslons and generic MScontins mostly) are also pretty popular here out east. Methadone was popular for awile but the province clamped down even harder on the poor bastards who have to get their junk from the clinic everyday. I guess one good thing here is that you can atleast get Methadone at regular pharmacies as long as they are allowed to dispense it. Though this does create long waits for prescriptions and Methadone doses if they don't have enough staff hired on their or only have 1 pharmacist working there.

I thought the brand name Oxy IR's gelled up? I haven't had them in ages but i was prescribed the Oxy IR 10's and eventually the 20's. This was back when there was no generic so yeah they where always brand name.

I gotta say, in Qc, I've almost only seen Supeudols, same thing, and these do not gel up at all. I've seen Oxy IR's only once and i ate it, since it was a 20mg and I saw 20mg generics that were as bulky but with no markings other than O X Y and they were red. Must be what the RAMQ list calls simply "Oxycodone" in their list of approved for insurance IR Oxy.

Been lurking for a while and had to create an account just to comment on this thread -- I'm in the GTA and I keep reading all these accounts of people having no trouble finding percs, hydromorph, even fentanyl and I'm super confused (jealous? lol). Everything has been dry (for me) for a while now and it's quite upsetting since my own prescriptions for percs and ms contin are not lasting nearly as long as they should and the pain clinic is being more stubborn lately (but then I find for people like by aunt they're just dolling out whatever is requested). Seems to be intentionally making it difficult for those who are dealing with legitimate pain... I guess I'm not trying hard enough or like livinitfast says, maybe I'm just an idiot, lol.

Quebec, dilluadids/hydromorph seem to be the most abundant, some morphine, codeine, seems like i'm the only one who knows where to find oxy's, I know H is around I think in brown powder but I don't touch it

Yeah, what you said bro, I'm somewhere in QC too. Supeudol 5-10-20 are the most common forms of Oxy, but I've been able to get Oxycodone-CR's, 3 different brand too, without trying much, all this while I'm on Suboxone....in fact the generic Oxycontin were allowed by Health Canada the day I got out of my 6 inpatient methadone induction days. Talk about irony. But at first I was only able to get OxyNeos, when I was on methadone, I could skip days and do something else, but not with suboxone, a total waste of time and money. I got a big stash, over 70 brand 4mg dillies that I don't even bother fucking with, supeudols, one APO-Oxycodone CR 40mg, 30x Nucynta 100mg IR, lots of Empracets (30/300), a few Kadians 100. But my DOC was Dilaudid, preferably, would be disappointed if my guy only had HM Contins....nevermind how you crush the beads and no matter how good your filter is (vive les SteriFilts), I could not get the same kind of insane rush that only Dilaudid provided IV. I never IV'd anything else without SteriFilts, Kadian beads have talc, so do Supeudols, and MS IR's are a mess. Statex is the morphine IR kind we want, that time I had obtained 12x50mg Statex is still one of my best memories of when I was just a chipper. But yeah, most people will skip H for a 24 or 30 HM Contin here, big time.

^ I noticed a few new hydrocodone combos on the market that are specifically for pain as well. Codofen and Ibucodone are both the same as Vicopren in the US with 200mg's of Ibuprofen and 7.5mg's of Hydrocodone. I wish doctors prescribed it more as it would be nice to have a combination opiate for moderate pain other then fucking Percocet which i find useless.

I havent tried Nucynta yet and if it's anything like tramadol i won't bother.

Hey P_A,

I don't think if you knew, but I am considered a pain patient in purgatory, because when my treatment for my jaw injury and the close to that TMJ nerves are degenerating, I'm promised by my GP that I will be getting at least Oxycodone-CR 60mg. But honestly, the times when I got myself Hycodan 5mg pills (the syrup I only got when really really ill, pneumonia, bronchitis etc., I just saw that there is other syrups with hydrocodone in it, but I never heard of them and they are typical of the American syrups with a bunch of crap in them). I found that hydrocodone was the perfect opiate, in its pure like the Hycodan 5mg pills, which I got for real, but he could have scripted me codeine, but since my lung doctor scripted them to me in the past with no problem. I found that taking 30-35mg daily quenched my thirst for the high as well as killing the pain. It's equipotent to the same dose of IV morphine, right? 10mg IV morphine = 10mg oral hydrocodone?

I found on the Health Canada Drug Database that indeed Codofen and Ibucodone exist, which are the same, they're around since 1998 even, never saw any at all. Not asking how to get drugs from the doctor, he's gonna do that anyway. But how does one bring up non-marketed but available medication to their doctor? My doctor is very open-minded, he did script me 30mg temazepam no problem, but also when I had illnesses that needed attention, he didn't suck, and he examines my lungs and my blood pressure with a real BP thingamagic, not telling me to use those in the pharmacies, telling me what I already know, that those machines exagerate your BP so their partners can sell more BP medication.

I mean, I bet I could say, let's say I say that I would find Oxycodone a bit too strong and that since I was on strong opioids on ORT, I'd like something that just does its job and that I heard of Codofen and Ibucodone, being these medication with ibuprofen and an opiate that is much less stronger than oxycodone, hydrocodone in them. I'm sure he would write me a script for say Codofen x2 every 4-6 hours. Now what would the pharmacy do, they surely do not have them, so I would need to contact a compounding pharmacy? I'm really sick of bupe, I'm at 8mg now, was at 12mg 5 months ago, I hear it's getting under 4mg that is difficult, but let's say I don't use it for 48-72 hours and start on a full blown mu opiate agonist like I'm supposed to. I bet I would pay up the ass to get these. I imagine doctors have them ordered for cancer only which is ridiculous, when they peddle HM Contins 12mg for broken arms and OxyIR/Supeudol for a hell lot of things too, sports injuries in my case before I got beyond a chipper. Anyways, it's great news to hear we actually have the equivalent of Vicoprofens here.

Montreal has a truly awful dope scene. THE_REAL_OBLIVION is right, most people I know end up resorting to HM Contins. Most of the other pharms are fairly expensive, from my experience. It really sucks.

Got an email message from BL for this nobody of a dweeb telling me my PM box is full. So, I clear my inbox a little and reply right away, and he doesn't reply to me. All within 5 minutes max.
Don't be a stranger, tell me what was so important to tell me in PM, right here, because I remember Greenlighters couldn't PM people, I guess that changed, I can see what you are, it would take one hell of an idiot not to.

I bet you're really sad and depressed since Harper, John Baird and Rona Ambrose are gone.

Last edited:
Got an email message from BL for this nobody of a dweeb telling me my PM box is full. So, I clear my inbox a little and reply right away, and he doesn't reply to me. All within 5 minutes max.
Don't be a stranger, tell me what was so important to tell me in PM, right here, because I remember Greenlighters couldn't PM people, I guess that changed, I can see what you are, it would take one hell of an idiot not to.

I bet you're really sad and depressed since Harper, John Baird and Rona Ambrose are gone.

Eesh, sounds like someone is having a bad day. The only piece of information I wanted to communicate with you is that I accidentally sent you a direct reply (I am not sure if this is the right term, no matter though) using the [REPLY] button of your post instead of pressing the [POST REPLY] of the thread, and wanted to you refer you to the post under this thread. As you have clearly noticed, I am a Greenlighter, which in the event that your, seemingly, over-opiated mind (yes, I did have to take at least one jab at you, considering your exceedingly poor choice of assumptions and wording) does not comprehend what it implies, I am new to the site. It seems that you are a person of age, certainly past the stages of blatant immaturity and at least of enough age to be able to exhibit reason and dignity in your judgment of others.

I would to add that I do not know who John Baird is, nor Rona Ambrose. I am not a fan of Harper and, maybe more importantly, I do not understand the link between the individuals involved and the emotions you are attempting to label onto me.

True that Montreal's Dope scene isn't what it used to be, maybe that's a mixed blessing?

Also true that HM contin are everywhere.

The only oxys you can find are fake and contain fentanyl.

Better to stick to the recreational drugs like speed and mdma.

I prefer having sex for 6 hours straight than lieing on a sofa nodding out.

But that's just me.

I know a dude in the NorthWest Territories that uses heroin,but he pays a super super high price,poor bastard,he gets white powder that is very pure,but damn he pays so much I almost shit when he told me..I can buy 10 grams for what he pays for one gram,,maybe not 10 grams but 5 or so...lol....I feel sorry for him,if I thought it would make it through the US mail and through Canadas postal system I would mail him some..lol..

I hate cops but the funniest shit I saw was in Memphis,TN when this 150lb black dude high on PCP was throwing these 300+LB Memphis cops around like rag-dolls,we watched from a stop light and there was like 6 huge cops and this skinny cat was tossing them up like they were rag dolls...We yelled out the window at him to take them all down and run like hell..there was 1/2 the street watching...lol..from gangsters to old ladies and everyone loved seeing those cops get beat up by a little skinny dude...lol..this was in the "hood" but still everyone was cheering the dude on!!lol..we left when the light turned green,so I dunno what happened,the damn cops probbaly shot the guy...hope he ran off though!!lol..

message me who he is i live there nwt

Quebec montreal.
no idea. just have scripts.
i tried a few years back looking for dilaudid and people had no idea what it even was. can get dope easily.
from what i have experienced Drs are quick to give scripts here for dilaudid and morphine.

I just moved up north from Toronto and I'm getting my oxy and hydros easy. So from a few million population to a farm house a few miles way neatest town is 100k it's actually super easy to go grab

My Doctor who prescribes my oxy neo said oxy at 40 mg its only available now and she wants to switch to hydro morph
I'm going to be in a lot more pain as time goes on so I don't want to get to Stronger hydromorph and 10 years nothing work
you have any source I could bring her ? Oxy neo don't last the 12 hours. About 5-8 for ne and legally they can only give 2 a day. So with my pain getting worst it will be great to go with ir oxy just about 10 mg more then start hydros. Although I love the hydro buzz but I have to make sure my falling apart body don't be immune to opiates in 10 years when I still need them

I just moved up north from Toronto and I'm getting my oxy and hydros easy. So from a few million population to a farm house a few miles way neatest town is 100k it's actually super easy to go grab

You're getting hydrocodone in pill form easily in Canada. You're either a liar or a very lucky person. I got a few scripts of Hycodan 5mg pills in the past, 30 of them at once, when pretty damn sick (bronchitis or pneumonia). Most of the time they use the Hycodan syrup instead. But you're not likely to ever find ANYBODY who sells their Hycodan pills, if they are even that.

Here in order of popularity on the black market : Dilaudid, Hydromorph Contins, OxyIR/Supeudol 5-10-20mg, (generic Oxycodone-CR 30+ (oxycontin) would be equal to the HM Contins), Statex 10-25-50mg (IR morphine pills that don't suck like the MS IR's who stop at 30 and are a deathwish to shootup without a good filter). Kadians/M-Eslons 100mg and after that it gets blurry. Some people would say Empracets and Codeine Contins that are at least the 150 and 200mg ones and Demerol 50mg pills. Then there's stuff nobody knows much about yet like Nucynta IR or ER, Talwin.....at least here in Canada Tramadol is so unpopular it doesn't come as just tramadol, its Tramacet or Zytram XL.

Nobody likes OxyNeos, even if they are 60's or 80's. They SUCK even for rank-and-file pain patients.

If I wasn't on goddamn bupe, well at least if i wasn't at 10mg a day bupe (lost 2mg, took 3 months..), I'd be switched right away to the pain clinic where I was evaluated and would be scripted Oxycodone-CR 60mg (generic oxy) with some Statex 25mg morphine for breakthrough.

Talk about motivation, but the bupe, it sticks to you like glue. Even switching back to methadone is horrendous I hear.