• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Thank god I saved up hundreds of Oxy. I am prescribed it for my back in 20's and 40's 3 a day so when I wasn't in huge amounts of pain I would slack off the 40's. Because I never had a problem with my pharmacy they are continuing with the old Oxy with me until the supply runs out, which I learned is a few months worth, so I am really taking it easy on my back to really slack off on them to save them up. I have tried the NEO on a trial basis, it does the same for me as I wasn't a snorter or a over-taker, so it's neither here nor there for me. I do see the snorters in the town I live in and I can tell they are hurting, I hear them in the coffee shop saying that NEO is not enough for them so who knows what shape I am going to see them in in a month or two.
It seems like here in this Southern Ontario town there is a fair amount of users, there is already a pharmacy in town doing a major overhaul of their alarm system and cabinets where every major opioid is kept.

All I have to say is I am good for a long, long time, bring it on NEO . . . .

Doctor visits/operations/ER/ambulance are all free.
ambulances are most definatly not free here

The OHIP listing changes all the time; currently its a $45 co-pay (nearly free, I had a 15 minute ambulance ride in the US worth a cool $1000), free for certain circumstances, full cost if it was deemed unnecessary.

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/amb.aspx

Trend going on now though, is more and more things are being delisted (eye exams in 2004), while the tax money paid into it is going up. :\

Thank god I saved up hundreds of Oxy. I am prescribed it for my back in 20's and 40's 3 a day so when I wasn't in huge amounts of pain I would slack off the 40's. Because I never had a problem with my pharmacy they are continuing with the old Oxy with me until the supply runs out, which I learned is a few months worth, so I am really taking it easy on my back to really slack off on them to save them up. I have tried the NEO on a trial basis, it does the same for me as I wasn't a snorter or a over-taker, so it's neither here nor there for me. I do see the snorters in the town I live in and I can tell they are hurting, I hear them in the coffee shop saying that NEO is not enough for them so who knows what shape I am going to see them in in a month or two.
It seems like here in this Southern Ontario town there is a fair amount of users, there is already a pharmacy in town doing a major overhaul of their alarm system and cabinets where every major opioid is kept.

All I have to say is I am good for a long, long time, bring it on NEO . . . .

LMFAO. I own a security company and it's ridiculous. I had to hire 2 extra guys due to all the GTA pharmacies who want beefed up alarms.

Well you can get government insurance. What it covers varies on where you live but you can look up your own province online to see the coverage easy enough.

As for all ye oxy fan's your going to have to switch to the IR's or pay out the ass for oxyneo. Insurance where i live is not paying for oxyneo for anybody either so alot of people are going to be left out in the cold when it comes to pain relief.

As long as they don't go screwing with morphine i don't much care :\

I live in Montreal, moved here a couple years ago from the states and I haven't found anything pill-wise. Now, I haven't really been actively looking as much as I could but my weed guy says it isn't big here. No real desire to do coke, stopped enjoying that when I was like 21. I used to do OCs and shit a lot back in the day so it would be nice to be able to get something when I have an itch to itch, so to speak. But judging by the stories I'm reading, the Oxy days are coming to end. Oh well, I'll have some fond memories of those green 80s. I guess this won't affect morphs and shit though, which aren't bad either.

Toronto: oxy (I shoot tho so I only really use h, dilli, hydromorph, morph) is just so plentiful. Id get 100-200 a day. I sold a lot lol beginning of last year. China white here is bomb but I got good links. I wish id c more fent patches. But u can get anything just gotta know the right people. I laugh when I hear ppl say they can't get opiates where they're from. That's my true u just don't know how to find them. My biggest Annoyance is waiting for lazy dealers to WAKE the FUCK UP. I bet people have said the same shit about me when I'm too lazy to
Get upfor them. :)

Ohh... I get ampules from the hospital. Morphine. Valium as well. Which is nice cuz u can't shoot that. Try mixing morph and Val IV with heroin. Use the ampules instead of water for ur shot= heaven

Last edited by a moderator:
Has heroin been showing up more on the east coast since oxy is basically of the market or am i just hearing about it more? I knew it was always around but people who i would not normally would think would even know what it is are mentioning it now.

Perhaps I'm just hanging around the wrong people these days :|

Well, I'm quite a ways west of you but I haven't seen any increase in heroin talk, yet anyways. You can bet if they want to close up the prescription opioid tap, the illegal opioid market is going to kick in. Heroin, being the main illegal opiate is surely to become more prevalent among circles that previously used oxycodone. The oxy shortage hasn't hit full force yet, just give it time. In a place where heroin has (IME, last 10 years) been completely unavailable and non-talked about due to stigma, is going to start making in trails. People buy opiates; that's a fact of life. Cutting off the prescriptions isn't going to change that. We just have to wait for the underground to build a heroin infrastructure here.

Toronto: oxy (I shoot tho so I only really use h, dilli, hydromorph, morph) is just so plentiful. Id get 100-200 a day. I sold a lot lol beginning of last year. China white here is bomb but I got good links. I wish id c more fent patches. But u can get anything just gotta know the right people. I laugh when I hear ppl say they can't get opiates where they're from. That's my true u just don't know how to find them. My biggest Annoyance is waiting for lazy dealers to WAKE the FUCK UP. I bet people have said the same shit about me when I'm too lazy to
Get upfor them. :)
the shit is VERY strong in this post. "lol".

Mornin fellow Canadians, hope all is well.

I'm in Toronto and still working on a small stash of west coast H. I wandered around downtown a bit the other night trying to feel out the local scene. I'm a light user and look really straight so I always get some paranoid responses looking around, but this one guy was cracking me up. He told me there's no way I'm using dope and asked to see my fingers. I told him I just snort it and he got this crazy look and goes "you can't snort dope ". LOL want to bet? I guess I must have convinced him I'm cool because he said he doesn't do H but offered to find me some crack. Ah OK that explains a lot, crackheads are hilarious as long as they aren't violent.

crackheads are hilarious as long as they aren't violent.

This is true. I've heard (and seen) some ridiculous shit from crackheads. One that just came and sat down next to me on the sidewalk in Philadelphia I still quote to this day

crackheads are hilarious as long as they aren't violent.

There are loads of crackheads here and the majority of them are total fucking scumbags. Stupid fucking wigger cunts who carry around blades and jump people when it's 6 on 1. Fucking little twats. I only associate with these fuckers on the rare occasions that i have to :p

was from toronto, oxy with the right people, dilauded, percs oxy a plenty. not much opium if ever... usually the promises end up lies.

Just moved to vancouver though and no idea where to start looking...

was from toronto, oxy with the right people, dilauded, percs oxy a plenty. not much opium if ever... usually the promises end up lies.

Strippers would be a good start,

Yeah man, we can't tell you where to find it. I'm not saying that you are, but please don't come here looking for a hookup or even for someone to point you to where you can find it. That sort of thing is not allowed on Bluelight