• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-MiPT Thread

Well, there is a fairly wide space between 18mg and 36mg. Perhaps somewhere inbetween it will display that nice little shine, as does 5-MeO-DALT at the proper dose?

"We can bet for sure that none of this material is conveted to miprocin, as some have speculated."

Well,that was me 8( At least its not in Ximots body...

Don't tell me not anyone has tried this since?Yeah,I'm complaining!
Well,then theres still HBr...

reports from another forum:
just tried some of this the other night and its quite interesting. its has the feeling of empathy you get form e, and that all-over tactile feeling you get too,but overall has more of a tryptamine/mushroom feel to it.i was getting this floating, clouds,kind offeeling which was very strange sensation but quite neat when lying down flat with eyes closed
Damned by faint praise....

26mg orally, both subjects reporting an almost identical experience, so I will combine into a single narrative.

5PM - 26mg orally on an empty stomach.

5:25pm - Felt the first effects, a very mild body rush and a mild tingle in the extremities. No trouble completing basic tasks such as typing or talking.

6:00 - 8:00pm - Within 1 hour of ingestion, experiencing lightness and mild euphoria. No disturbances to the visual field, both auditory and visual acuity are normal. A general sense of happiness, well-being and light-heartedness is experienced, accompanied by an increased libido. Tactile sensations are slightly expanded in a manner evocative of MDMA, but only equivalent to approximately 20-25% of a typical MDMA dose. Acting upon libidinous desires was not possible at the time, so exploring that realm will be the primary focus of the next round of tests with this molecule. At this dosage, there is no body load or any discomfort. For one subject there was a temperature spike, accompanied by a brief and sudden sweat that was gone in a matter of minutes. No sense of speediness or fluttering heart rhythms.

8:30 - 9:00 - Back to baseline. No hangover, no precipitous drop. Just back to normal.

Observations: On the positive: this is a very mild experience, and would be good for times when simply elevating one's mood is all that is desired. This would be an excellent choice for the first time RC researcher as this seems to be very mild and does not promote or exacerbate any anxiety. It would seem to have no negative properties at this dose, but also does not offer any real complexity to the experienced researcher. It could offer a gentle, positive headspace to couples looking to reconnect and it's short duration makes it possible to use during the work week. On the negative: this is not a very interesting tryp on it's own and doesn't seem to have a lot to recommend it other than it's gentleness, which may only be a function of dosage. It doesn't seem to create a headspace conducive to deep introspection. As psychological food, it is NOT spicy jambalaya or szchuhuan lamb - this is meatloaf and mashed potatoes or chicken noodle soup. This is the RC version of comfort food. It feels "nice". Not spectacular, not earth-shattering, you will probably not see the face of God. It just feels nice.

This could possibly have value as a method to cushion the fallout from substances known to have a hard landing and possibly potentiate other substances in combination. Time will tell.

Two unanonymous people Swim1 and Swim2 took 35-40mgs of 4-meo-mipt. Within an hour both subjects felt a comeup feeling like that of a rather strong tryptamine dose. As if something big was about to happen, but it did not take the turn they expected, it stayed at a very mild state. Swim2 thought that it felt as though the chemical was teasing him, it showed signs of a trip but stayed very mild. Tracers were noticable with both subjects. Swim2 was overall dissapointed with the compound and shows little interest in further research. All it did was make swim2 want to take a different tryptamine.(the monkey was not feed another tryptamine.) Swim1 kind of liked how mild this chemical was and would try it again because there would be no anxiety about having an intense ride. However from first test this does not seem to be a very deep compound. The effects lasted around 4 hours.

For 4meo-MIPT - 1mg no activity (surprise, but SWIM always tests the batch for hidden DOxs).
10mg oral - alert at about 40 min, effects at 1 hr. The standard tryptamine buzz. Boosted another 5mg at 1 hr. Didn't do much to help. Small amount of giddiness, crisp, bright colors in visual field, feeling a bit off base but very subtle.
SWIM will have to push this higher next time, but at least nothing bad happened, and a few hits of MET salvaged the experience.

My First Trip Report Ever

I did an insufflation trial with 4-MeO-MiPT Fumarate last night.

It was me and my girlfriend (who is not nearly as experienced with psychedelics). I snorted 28mg and she snorted around 22mg of the 4-MeO-MiPT Fumarate. The chemical burned our noses and the drip tasted thoroughly bad, leading my girlfriend to vomit a few hours later. I had to drink soda for about 20 minutes to get rid of the drip, and I snorted a little water 40 minutes after to get rid of the burn, though it was already going away slowly.

I think 4-MeO-MiPT could be explored further as an antidepressant, a definite erotic enhancer/aphrodisiac, a social lubricant, or just a "feelgood" type of tryptamine. It lasted a few hours, I didn't really pay attention to time however. Me and my girlfriend enjoyed it. I felt a little bit like I was under the influence of a tryptamine, my pupils were dilated too, and I was getting giggles/hysterics, but there was absolutely no visual activity except for the normal effects of dilated pupils (things seem brighter). I had some of the best sex I've had in a damn while (3 times), and I could tell that my drive and pleasure was enhanced from the tryptamine. True aphrodisiac power I think. There was an ecstacy-like vibe to the feeling, maybe empathogenic effects (there is no unneeded stimulation or amphetamine-like effects from this one though). There was a strange "good" feeling throughout my whole body while I was on it, and I felt as if the chemical had some antidepressant properties. I felt VERY short bouts of nausea a couple of times throughout (like for 1 second I would feel a bit nauseous then it would go away). My girlfriend vomited a few hours into it, and I think mostly from the remaining drip. She was also complaining of a stomach ache, but I have no idea if that was due to ingestion or not. None of these things happened to me, maybe I have a stronger stomach ;)

I insufflated the chemical at around 9:00PM, and fell asleep comfortably at around 1:30AM - 2:00AM. It was a fun experience for me and my girlfriend both.

I have never tried 5-MeO-DiPT (foxy methoxy), but from the reports I have read, it sounds like this is the compound whose effects come closest. I would recommend it not to someone looking to "trip", but to someone looking for a more mild, enjoyable, and fun experience. I did not reach above a ++ the whole time. I definitely did not hit a +++. I had fun, and would do it again (though I would prefer a tryptamine that has more visual effects), but I would not pay to order more of it, it's not worth that much to me.

This chemical felt to me like the dose needed to be upped, like it wasn't high enough and we possibly were not feeling the FULL effects of this compound. I could be completely wrong, maybe these are the full desired effects with an ambiguous tryptamine like this...

My first trip report ever............Any comments?

^ Please label your drugs, and/or take better precautions when dosing. :\

Any new experiences with this substance ?
I've tried up to 20 mg oral with little activity past an alert. Hopefully a higher dose will be more interesting.

As I have no other psychedelics for Bicycle Day, I will probably be testing this compound for the first time. I have 60mg and was thinking about splitting it with my room mate. Hopefuly that will be enough to at least enhance a bike ride tommorow.

Edit: Just found a gelcap with maybe 10mg of 2C-I in my safe. Are there any reports mixing this substance with a phen especially a 2C-x?

Last edited:
Thats a really tough question to answer since hardly anyone has taken 4-MeO-MiPT by itself.

My guess is it would work fine, but it's just a guess...

Damn, I forgot about bicycle day! I'm saving my trip for 4/20 though, which is also Friday.

^^^ True I will probably just test the 4-meo-mipt probably at around 25-30mg. Maybe if I am feeling up to it, I will boost with a little 2C-I but probably not. Will post back with my expirience with this chemical.

Last edited:
For some reason I exercise more caution with the Meo's than with the 4-substituted or the DMT homologues. They (the -meo's) seem to be a little more tricky on the receptors than the others.

Take care.

Damn, when I woke up today, I didn't think my anxiety (I have General Anxiety) was going to be very noticeable and was planning on dropping right after class but now that I'm back from class, I feel like I may have to wait till tommorow. I'm trying not to take any benzos today, but I don't know if that will happen, and I don't like tripping after taking benzos.

what about turning the lights down low, laying down with some relaxing music and just breathing and imagining yourself floating in love and space?

Peace be with you! :)

Well I am going to go meditate for a while and if I feel better after that, I will give it a try. Thank you for the good wishes SS.

Soooo...

Anybody tried this substance at a higher dosage? Like 50-60 Mg? How far can one go and still be safe? I want to try this stuff soon.

And does it have stimulating effects at all? I'm looking for a purely psychedelic experience. Even if it's mild :/

My girlfriend and I snorted 28mg of 4-MEO-MIPT fumarate each a while back because I got a sample... The drip was so bad that my girlfriend vomited.

My trip report is the only 4-MEO-MIPT report on Erowid I think still...
My trip report ---> Good Aphrodisiac/Mood Enhancing Tryptamine

It seemed like sort of an antidepressant/aphrodisiac/mood enhancing type tryptamine.

I could tell I was tripping (giggles, body feel, etc.) but there was no hallucinations or insight to speak of. Not nearly as much body load or stimulation as 5-MEO-DIPT (foxy), but that's the closest compound I can compare it to. More of an "enhancer" type tryptamine, maybe one that would be good to mix with other compounds for a nice boost. It really seemed to have antidepressant effects. I did find it to be a little more interesting and fun than 5-MEO-DIPT (foxy), even with this one trial.

It made sex incredible (3 times), however, so it does have good effects in that department.

I would never pay money for this compound, but if it came free again, I might consider doing it again. It did not produce hallucinations or any insight for me, just made my mood very good, lots of laughs and sex.

Ok, might be trying this stuff tonight. Depending on my mood. Will report if possible.