⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

What? I had no idea!! There were some real gems in there :(

I used to find them useful for understanding varying opinions on confusing film plots. I'll miss them :\

What website does anyone go to now to find decent reviews about films or TV shows? Rotten Tomatoes?

I come here ;)

Actually, I just look at the top review on imdb. That's usually enough to swing me one way or the other when I'm on the fence about a viewing.

Last edited:
Thank you for having a place to remind me what a tool Jared Leto was in Bladerunner 2049.

I do not believe that he is always a tool in films and do support the assertion that he makes bold fashion choices.

^Lol, yes! I could not stand his presence in 2049. He was awful.

I think thus far of what I've seen him in, his roll in Lord of War was my favorite.

^ I absolutely love that movie. It's riveting. And I know Nicolas Cage can be uneven for an actor of his caliber at his best, but I have to say this is probably one of if not my favorite movie of his.

And Vitali too!! (Leto -- I think?)

The beginning with the bullet path (not really a spoiler I think) is so clever.

Great call, CG? Great film.

Yep, best acting from both Cage and Leto in Lord of War. Two actors I didn't think had much in them turned a relatively bland gangster flick type plot into something refreshingly fun 8o

Yep, best acting from both Cage and Leto in Lord of War. Two actors I didn't think had much in them turned a relatively bland gangster flick type plot into something refreshingly fun 8o

Loved it. The intro to Vitali is hilarious. Nice call Cream.

it?s elle fanning?s birthday. twenty years old. i?d find a worthy photo to post but i?m on my phone and don?t feel up to it. happy b-day, elle.

also kstew?s birthday. shoutout for Kenickie.

^Lol, yes! I could not stand his presence in 2049. He was awful.

I think thus far of what I've seen him in, his roll in Lord of War was my favorite.

^ I absolutely love that movie. It's riveting. And I know Nicolas Cage can be uneven for an actor of his caliber at his best, but I have to say this is probably one of if not my favorite movie of his.

You may be interested in this wee doc about the guy that the movie was 'based' on. :)

Does anyone have a website recommendation for finding where certain movies are going to be played? More specifically, a site that would list wide release dates for films that are initially considered limited release? Sometimes you can find this info on IMDb, but not always. I'm dying to see The Endless but I'm pretty sure it's not playing anywhere in my state. Most sites like fandango etc will only show you results within maybe a 50 mile radius, and it only covers maybe a week.

edit: I found some limited info on the movies official site. 1 showing on May 10 at some weird ass arts collective building through the Charlotte film society.

Last edited:
Sad to see Margot Kidder died yesterday. I think for anyone who had a passing interest in mental health issues, she had a lot to say and held a pretty interesting perspective given her own very dramatic problems. At 69 she was still pretty young, so I hope there weren't any unusual circumstances.