Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

So it's recently come to my attention that Citizen Kane was snubbed for best picture at the 1942 Oscars and Shakespeare in Love won over Saving Private Ryan.

I'm really confused about life right now.....

Shut up with all this nonsense.

Ellen Page has come out as gay.

She's such a lovely tiny Canadian. Maybe I can make her mine.

Paul Verhoeven is shooting a TV movie in Europe. Better than nothing I guess. Ah the Hollywood days.

Turns out I wasn't done yet

Pixar (kinda) animates some R-rated scenes

81hmz9wv99l.jpg

81lkcmrwjwl.jpg

was wondering why i was in such a good mood, then i realized season 6 of rupaul's drag race premiers tonight

tumblr_me5texQBZd1r0m264o1_250.gif
=D

sorry to hear about harold. didn't realize how much greatness he had a hand in until just pulling up his imdb page. rip.

i didn't die yesterday, but other sources of stress are there. Blue Is the Warmest Color arrived in blu-ray via netflix today. i'm counting on it being my saving grace tonight. i need something soft and nice. dope's bad for you and no one else is on my couch. it's up to you, léa and abdellatif.

edit:
three hours long? thefuck. well i'll be tired tomorrow morning, but hopefully less tense.

Saw the film 300 but somehow managed to lose my phone over the weekend. The movie was okay but this new phone is dope.

That's not him. That's a different guy.

That's crazy. Crazy generous.

It looks like him (the last episode of The Wire he has beard), and I also think it sounds like him. However, it does appear to be a different actor. Uncanny resemblance. Uncanny I says.

I'm very disappointed with Netflix regarding historical or current events documentaries. I want to learn about the history of Afghanistan, I don't want to watch a 90 minute military recruiting video.

i'm disappointed in netflix as well. it's fucking bullshit that you cannot rate movies to the half-star. so many movies are 3.5 or 4.5 stars. i'm a snob when rating movies on bluelight. with netflix i give movies more slack because i watch too many movies to be a snob in choosing and i use that rating system to find those that i'll enjoy watching. $25 billion dollar market cap. fucking half-stars, please.

^
I completely agree on the rating system. It's so irritating as I'm either over-rating or under-rating majority of movies I watch. I need the half star!

------------

Add on instead of double posting:

They're definitely not the greatest movies, but for some mindless action entertainment I think the Fast & Furious series has been pretty good. I never saw the third movie, F&F Toyko Drift, and I didn't like the second movie that much, but the few that teamed up Paul Walker and Vin Diesel were entertaining.

I just started Fast & Furious 6. It's opening scene is Paul Walker and Vin Diesel speeding down a tight, windy road. I know he wasn't the most popular of actors, but it's still sad that he passed away.

The first scene with Dwayne Johnson (The Rock - can ya smell what he's cooking?) has him beating up some dude. I really wanted him to do the Rock Bottom. He didn't. I'm really hoping he does at some point in the film. The People's Elbow would be a little over the top.

Last edited:
There's a movie being shot in my area, they used this diner in my little home town to film some scenes the other day

2qdd9co.jpg

It's called Carol with Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara, Sarah Paulson, Kyle Chandler and Jake Lacy

Hook up with Rooney Mara

Or become friends with her and then tell her you know this really cool guy on the internets named Carl Landrover. Then set her up with me (I'll owe you big time bro!) and then me and Rooney Mara would obvi hit it off and we'd fall madly in love and be incredibly happy and on top of the world!!! Rooney and I would then forever be in your debt for bringing us together and bringing such happiness to both our lives. Wow! I am excited for this!

So let me know when our meet-up is! Can't wait! Thanks!