⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

that's a diverse list of favorites.

i was trying to remember the end of the movie i was watching last night. couldn't. thought i was going crazy. then i remembered that i was falling asleep and decided to finish it after work today. fucking yesterday was its last day on netflix instant. and it's some stupid korean romance movie, so of course it's not on dvd. now i will never know if spring bears love. i'm assuming it did.

i did not mean to call the movie stupid. i meant small in production. silly thing to make another post about, but it was kinda cute and not correcting myself would slowly chew away at my CNS. and apparently posts are not editable at the moment.

PoU9oVI.jpg

My neggar Max
Where you be at

I'm coming over!

Oh, did MrGrunge died?

Hey there, I've got a question for y'all: In high school when you were just a lowly freshman did you get picked on/bullied/tormented by the seniors/upperclassmen?

This seems to be a universal thing in movies, but I have no real world experiences of it. Not from the freshman or even the senior perspective. Not only did it not happen to me, but I don't remember seeing it happen to other kids in school. I'm sure this type of bullying does happen, but it often seems exaggerated in TV/film. Maybe my high school was just different from the norm?

^Nah. In fact, I had more upperclass friends than freshman friends. It seemed most of the bullying of freshmen was done by other freshmen.

In football in high school you get brutalized by the varsity players. Like I said during the Richie Incognito trial, our 3rd string quarterback was crucified naked on the goal post right before everyone crossed the field to get to their cars and busses.

Max is a mysterious being. I still don't even know what he/she/it looks like.