Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

My friend and I are making a pilgrimage 30 miles so we can see it downtown (La La Land) so I'm super psyched, woot! Will report back.

Yeah, I was lucky to catch Cafe Society too, it was at my local dollar cinema for only a week.

Edit: SKL, that article you linked, they must've not seen the movie because I didn't pick up any of this 'whitewashing' shit they mentioned; on top of that, the movie takes place in the current era... why on Earth can't a white guy be a jazz musician in 2016? I love jazz, should I get my skin painted?

Last edited:
tumblr_my8l45AVEo1t7xgk8o1_400.gif

perhaps the article changed, or I linked to the wrong thing, but yes, I was reading an article that literally said that it was not ok for a White man to play jazz with Black people in the background

^ LOL

ayy that french sci fi joint coming up tho..r ihanna and cara delevingne. i am not exaggerating i'm about to cry i want to see that so bad i can't fn wait.

somehow i came to this conclusion just now while googling gucci mane images...

quote-if-a-man-does-not-have-the-sauce-then-he-is-lost-but-the-same-man-can-be-lost-in-the-gucci-mane-117-70-73.jpg

tell me that isn't the same face as...

3387123_orig.png

u know when u on one and "it all makes sense"

^ not seen it but it's on the list. i prefer when ben affleck is behind the camera...

alasdair

i'm sittin here high af watchin christina aguilera on youtbe, thinkin to myself "some dank LSD would be pretty good rn" for some reason i just got a taste of it in my mouth. silver li quid drops in breath freshner vials DELICIOUSOOOOO

I've never tasted anything with acid, but just touching some to my hand sends a weird shiver up my spine every time, without fail. I get real heebie-jeebies the first minutes after dropping. I'm really not sure why.

Last edited:
i just googled and got this "I completely agree with ron. Pure acid does have the 'electric' taste that faintly resembles something metallic. As it touches my body I get goosebumps, like a generalized micro-spasm all over, an electric flash, as if it immediately absorbs and lights up electricity in my whole nervous system.

shiver... electric... similar. metallic was my thought. strange indeed.

something else strange. i think this guy shape shifted to escape his prison sentence, and is now living in the mojave desert. fr i know this ol hippie in his 70s from haight ashbury that looks like him. if anyone mastered shape shifting it was the plug who had enough L for the entire country like it's nothin LOL.

http://www.freeleonardpickard.org/

...additional factors included the 1996 arrest of longtime LSD chemist Nicholas Sand and the death of "Dealer McDope", an important but mysterious man involved in the illicit sale of LSD precursor materials.

"dealer mcdope" 8)

well aware i'm smokin talkin off topic in f/t. gelato got me lit af rn.

Last edited:
Hi just wanted to introduce myself. Moved to south suburbs from Michigan. All I can say is it's everywhere here like I've never seen before.

raoul cotard, the cinematographer responsible for the anna & godard films, died late last year at 92. shot my favorite scene in all of cinema.

tumblr_oo2sgdewQx1w68zzco1_500.gif

rip

I was flipping channels and Home Alone was on ... Why didn't the parents ever just call their house to tell Kevin what's up then call friends or neighbors or other family to pick him up? Surely not everyone in the Chicagoland area they knew left for Christmas. I know, I'm pointing out a plot hole in HOME ALONE but still bothered me a little bit. 8)