Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MS Contin/15 mgs) New experience

faris

Bluelighter
ok.

i am female, weigh about 120 lbs, semi-experienced opiate user. let's just say that the percocets i had a couple weeks ago were the 7.5's and 1 is not quite enough and 1.5 is just a bit too much....on an empty stomach that is.

my husband and i stumble across scripts every now and then and usually take whatever we can get our hands on and then look it up later. i have not had good experience with liquid morphine (please also excuse my vocab....i tend to confuse some things so if i'm not proper, please kindly correct me! :)), in that i got extremely sick...no clue what my dosage was and that was a while back.

so we have a blue 15mg "morphine" pill, inscribed on it is a 15 and didn't catch the other side. after googling the above info, this was an MS contin pill.

the guy we got it from told us that he normally will just take half and since my hubbie's a big boy, he suggested only half to him as well. well we got nervous about it and decided to quarter it between the 2 of us, each of us taking a piece about 8:45pm. we had also smoked some pot earlier, ate some dinner, and smoked some right after as well.

by 9:45pm, neither of us really felt anything different....mostly just feeling stoned from the weed. i suggested waiting a bit more because that's what always happens when we think it's not working, we take more. i always get sick doing that but we decided to just go ahead. so we finish off the pill, taking the last 2 quarters, now we have ingested a total of 7.5 mgs each. probably smoked some more after this but i can't recall.

ok, so the point of all this is that nothing really felt different. i was expecting a normal opiate buzz but didn't get any itching. nodded off okay, but not as expected. i'm thinking this was just too little?

we can get more and i can post a follow-up report. i guess i just expected something along the lines of a nice percocet buzz....hell, i've done a previous trip report about OC and had about the same things to say. maybe i just didnt' take enough.

advice on what i should expect or comparisons to other opiates would be greatly appreciated. and as always, a nice recommended recreational dosage would be appreciated as well.

thanks! :)

substancecode_mscontin
substancecode_morphinesulphate
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_opioids
explevel_firsttime

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your dealer straight up lied to you. Even people with no tolerance usually need at the very least 45 mg of mscontin (and it must be crushed and dissolved in hot water) to feel anything. If you take that dose orally, you'll get a very light buzz similar to 5-10 mg oxy, but much more sedating and longer lasting. When I had a slight oxy tolerance (around 30 mg to feel good) I would crush 100 mg of MScontin, add boiling water, let it cool, and plug it (basically inject it into the ass if you aren't familiar). So your problem is you dosed WAY too low. Try 60 mg orally next time, and as I said be sure to crush and dissolve in hot water. And I hope you didn't pay more than $1 for a 15mg MScontin because they are barely worth that.

15mgs of morphine orally is going to do nothing for you really 50mgs maybe a little , depends some are more susceptible to it than others !

zoph

OD: thanks for the advice. and this was a free pill so no money spent here! :) excuse my ignorance, but i just want to make sure i understand what you're saying.

you suggested crushing and dissolving in boiling water....when it dries am i left with a hard product? i can either take it orally or plug it? again, excuse me for sounding stupid...i appreciate it though.

i'm not a big fan of going up the nose anymore, but i'll damn sure plug it if it hits harder.

i would like to know if i should expect a similar buzz to percocets after i get the dosage straight?

You should take 60 mg, crush it to a fine powder, and then put the powder into a shot glass or similar sized container. Add about a half a shot (a shot is 1 oz) of boiling water and stir with a small stir stick. Depending on the amount of water, the solution may be a bit thick like syrup. If you use a half shot of water, it will probably be pretty thin still. Either way it will work. Keep stirring until there are no chunks left at all. This is why its important to use boiling water only. MScontin contains wax. You need the water to be hot enough to completely melt it down so that all of the morphine can dissolve. If you crush it then add hot tap water, there will be little bits of undissolved morphine floating around that are caught in pieces of unmelted wax. So make sure the water is boiling. I usually have to stir for 5 minutes, sometimes a bit more. The solution will take on the color of the pill's coating. Now, let it cool and then suck the solution up in a large needle-less syringe and plug it all at once. It'll kick in after about 10 minutes.

The buzz is an opiate buzz of course, but is different from percocet (oxy) in several ways. It is a very calming buzz...more calming than most other opiates I've tried. It can also be very noddy. Oxy makes me nod, but not like Morphine. The Morphine buzz also seems to last at least twice as long as oxy. Euphoria isn't as strong as oxy, but you get more of the "everything is OK" feeling with morphine.

BTW...don't snort morphine. It has less bioavailability than oral when you snort it. In a similar way, rectally is much more effective than orally.

Have fun!

ahaaaaaaa!!!! liquid plugging....it's all so clear to me now! thanks dude, thanks so much for your patience! :)

Yeah, orally, morphine is broken down very quickly, meaning that you only get about 25% (or something around there) into your synapses. If you dissolve it in a mL or two of water, and take it rectally, you'll get much better results. Although even so I will usually take 30mg or more rectally.

People who snort morphine and oxycodone, or who take morphine orally, are wasting their drugs. I have a number of friends who will only take both of them nasally. They swear it works 10 times better than orally. But that's a load of shite... it just doesn't work that way. These same friends are repulsed by the idea of rectal administration. These same friends also pay $1 per milligram for oxy. 8)

^LOL.

But to be fair, people can have a snorting fetish similar to a needle fetish. I mean a lot of people start out snorting oxy, and they do it that way every time so they get used to that method of dosing. It becomes part of the experience. Getting the drug, preparing the drug, doing the drug and then feeling the drug... its all part of the experience.

I always tell my friends about better methods of administration;ie ways to get HIGHER, but alas they don't listen and keep wasting at least some of it.

My thoughts on ms contin. IT FUCKING SUCKS! I crushed 100mg and ate the shit and felt nothing. I have been on oxycodone for years now and went to another doc to try and get more, but he would only give me ms contin the bastard! I am used to taking 5 or 6 oxycodone at a time every hour. I can go thru a script of 160 in 3 days. Will ms contin ever wprk for me?

MSContin is my favorite opiate next to heroin. The thing is, you guys are taking it wrong. You have to plug it or snort it. Oral is something like 10% BA, versus 90% rectal. Nuff' said.

I only had MS Contin once, at 30mg, and I felt it...at this point I never used opiates on the regular, so it was definitely nice with a few beers.

Now adays, I'd probably need at least 2.

Good advice

Ive had those ms contins for the first time this month, the advice here has been helpful as they arent like other meds.

The rectal BA of plugging is not 90 percent, more like 50 something, plugging is your best bet though if your not into shooting. Nasal and oral is shit

so this method for preparation for plugging would not really work if you just drink the mixture because it's basically oral consumption?

I do morphs all the time and it's always nasally. I've had to titrate up from 30 all the way to 120 mg to get the nod i want after a year of use, and even sometimes i won't feel it if i haven't spaced at least a week between the dosage.

i don't have access to a needleless syringe, so i'm wondering-- would it be beneficial (more bioavailibility) to prepare for plugging with the boiling water but then just drink the concoction rather than snort?

I've thought about parachuting these babies, letting them sit in lemon juice overnight, etc, but my bf is suspicious of my use and i can't let a pill just sit around for 12 hrs getting prepared, ya know?