• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
lol, i dont know . if anything , i'd hope that its lower than 10% of my income on my part

I don't want to know. Never all of it, but I'd say a majority. Pot would be the worst, followed by speed then pills. I'm trying to save money for an outdoor festival at the end of the month so most of it is going in the bank this month. My apologies to my dealers :p

I picked 80%. I'm young and don't earn alot of money. If I did it would be 10 times lower

I'm 18 and still in college, so I only have a part time job so I hardly get any money.

50%, the rest goes to getting into clubs/ traveling and food when I get out a rave at 6am.

I'd say less than 5%, but then I have a real job and only use drugs on the weekends nowadays, and good connections are crucial to not having to pay insane amounts of money for a couple of grams of weed..

/mludd

As hard as it is, every paycheck I go straight to the bank and only get a little money out for fun and then just keep the rest of the money in there. I'd say I spend about 20% of my income. Whenever I was younger, I would blow every cent I had on drugs. I couldn't recall a time that I would drive around without the gas light on or extremely close to E. I would go to the gas station to buy 25 cents in gas haha

Now, I'm more responsible with my money. Just have to set a limit as hard as it is.

pretty much none now. Oracle bought my company out, and I have no idea if I will have a job after the new year. won't find out until i get a letter in the mail later this month. i will also get mine late, because they have the wrong address.

When I am earning like at the moment then about 10%.

If it were any larger a percentage I would not be in a state fit to hold down my job and paradoxically my income would fall and the percentage increase:)

Wow, I'm amazed at how high the numbers are. I'd say around 3%. And that includes co-pays.

i picked 80%. First comes the bills n stuff like that, which i dont have many of, and then the rest to mostly herb. Every now and then coke and beer.

I worked it out to be about 10%... I'm working full time and 26, but after I start my mortgage soon probably even less. Actually maybe still about the same.

For those that answered 100%... how do you pay for internet access? ;)

Lol, State library;)

Well I urn 400 a week and smoke buy two fifty bags so 25 percent.

Although every two weeks i splash out 30 bucks on some mescaline or a pill or sometimes even some shrooms8o

70-80% christ I need to stop using drugs! Tonight alone will be 20 for herbal and another 13 on beer and it's only TUESDAY!!!!

I live with my parents, and I am balancing getting out of high school (fell a little behind lol) while looking for job...so I get very little income since we're middle class/upper-lower class. Any money I get I save it for as long as possible, but I end up finding a hook, or get tempted to dex when I am out with friends.

I say 70% of my income/money goes to drugs, but that's a lot less drugs than you would imagine as explained before =)

100 percent. i cannot remember the last time i paid for ANYTHING that wasnt a drug.

ive even sold half my shit to pay for habits