• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lately, all of it and more. I'm fucked right now.

I love and hate opies so much. I want to murder and have sex with my pills at the same time.

Street suboxone can get expensive when my junkie friends are low on their script but desperate for that next shot, I'm very strict with my income as of late because well I just couldn't manage money with a dope habbit.

Income is as follows -
A. rent, food and what ever my daughter wants.
B. music equip and drugs.
Feels good to have drugs at the bottom of the list instead of them being the fucking list.

About 10%, because i drink too much :\

I'm going to start trying to correct this though, because that's just way too much. If I still smoked weed, and made as much as I do now, it'd be in the 90% range, easily. I don't know how in the hell I had anything back then. I must have been thriftier.

If I get a prescription for my ADHD, it might go up a bit, but hopefully I won't be drinking as much in the future, so yeah. 10%.

Honestly, it depends on these factors:

1. How many/much drugs are available? (My connections are irregular)
2. Do I need to pay off something? (ticket, legal fees, etc)
3. Do I have enough food? (Even though I prefer drugs to food)
4. Am I having a bad week/day/month?

recons said:
last time i tried to find out, my wrists almost slit themselves it was so depressing.

Yeah there's nothing like cleaning your room and finding upwards of ten grand worth of empty dope baggies. That kinda, well, that kinda hurts a lot.

But then you do more smack and you forget to hurt.

I don't really know, I guess around 20-30ish%.

Last edited:
beta1 said:
I don't really know, I guess around 20-30ish%. But lets just say overall, if you took all drugs out of my life, I would have less money, not more ;).
not real smart to go advertise yourself like that on this type of board:\

my drug use is pretty sporadic besides my prescriptions so i never really have a consistent percentage dollar wise from week to week. i rarely spend over $70 a week (a 1/4 oz of weed) on illicits, unless i buy some meth (normally will buy 1/2 g, rarely over that amount now unless it's a bender).

was 100%... now is around 18-20%.... and 15-17% of that is for cannabis so i'm really doing better when it comes to spending money on hard drugs

I have gone though periods when my drug use has been 200%+ of my income. You can get cash advances with credit cards. Right now its probably about 25%.