• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
you have a job!? i woulda said 5% for my half but coke costs a lot :\

probably like 10% just for drugs, 20% if you include pot/cigs.

I make like $1200 a month. I smoke like two 1/8s or so of pot I would guess. But I drink a lot of booze and go out drinking a lot.

ClubbinGuido said:
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.:)

Try me, but make sure you refer to your disposable income instead of net income.

I still say this poll question is extremely unaccurate and provides no information whatsoever because it does not make this distinction :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

id say 100, im still a student, no job, haha.

i sold my bed on craigslist to buy pills...

and i come up on only like 20$ a week :(

When I was addicted to H about 90% I would spend 10 bucks on cigs and 10 bucks on gas a day. I worked as a server 7 days a week 12 hour shifts a day.
I would leave on my lunch break and spend all the money I made and again go cop after work and spend that too.

I was a mess.

WOW, maybe 0.2%. All my drugs are either free, or generic (and cost $5-$10 anyway, even w/ out insurance). I would never spend real money on drugs - what a waste. Don't get me wrong, drugs can be a really valuable aspect of one's life, but they aren't worth more than food - no way, ever!

The last 20 sack of weed i baught lasted me 3 weeks. i get oxy/adderall/alcohol for free pretty much cause i got a good friend. ummm....i dont really do any other drugs maybe other random shit if it comes up but nothing on a regular basis.

so like 30%. the 20 dollars being my 30% since i dont have a real job.

When this poll was first created I was spending a good 60% of my income to maintain a heroin habit that I have since kicked. Now I'd say its more like 5% on a bad day! I'm so proud of myself!

^ yay! good luck with your heroin sobriety...
kicking habits ftw!

around 90% or more :( what can i say? :\

70% amphetamine
10% ecstasy
10% hash

normally 90% amphetamine with most weeks, i do like a change... but it never goes under 70% :(

Last edited:
the last 3 years it has raised to 100%... Just in college and shit, so free food and shelter, but all I buy is Weed anymore, and thats still 100% of my money haha...No job either, so movement is required to maintain happiness haha. Dont realy have anything else I need to buy.. movies and music are free now so thats good

I'd say about 60%-70% right now. I am hoping to get on Suboxone and cut that number down drastically.

There are months when I would spend quite a bit on my substances, but lately I've been short on cash and most of the money I make goes towards stuff I really need in life.

this poll is totally out of whack because of all the school kiddies living off their parents. you need to make a new poll for people that pay their own bills ECT because i am very interested in this topic. i mean obviously kids that post on bluelight and their only money comes from their allowance and when they come home from college and mow their rich parents lawn spend it all on drugs.

Thats a nice binomial distribution, lol.

Yeah I think theres too far a spread of incomes to make any decent statistics from this, would be better to post a poll with $ amounts per week.