• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

What percentage of your income goes to your drug use?

• 5%

Votes: 66 14.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 54 12.1%
  • 20%

Votes: 48 10.7%
  • 30%

Votes: 41 9.2%
  • 40%

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • 50%

Votes: 56 12.5%
  • 60%

Votes: 25 5.6%
  • 70%

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 80%

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • 90%

Votes: 27 6.0%
  • 100% I'm the junkie extraodinaire

Votes: 40 8.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
um...ok...so i started working and i have income again...so right about now my drug expenses are at 0%...but if you count liquor then it's something like 10%

well my account is negative again so technically ive made it over 100% lollll

actually i havent bought any drugs in a month, ive just been a LAZY ASS and love nothing more than unemployment

i spend as much as i can afford in the given week. sometimes i won't buy any drugs, sometimes i will spend 400+dollars on drugs, it all depends.

spend around $100 a week gettin high... i like mdma, research chemicals, good bud, and the odd oxycodone now and then... if i earnt more id spend 2 or 3 times as much, its only will power that stops me spending more at this moment ..

Well... I didnt count alcohol.

But the thing is, i dont smoke enough weed to buy tinnys weekly... More like fortnightly, but we get paid weekly in NZ. I get $120 a week from work, and because i have uni etc, I dont spend copious amounts of money on drugs, so i voted 20%. But if we count alcohol, I'd say i spend about $50 on alcohol a week at least.

my income fluctuates a lot but it's still a fairly small percent. my yearly expense between coke, weed, cigarettes probably totals to around $1500.

I am at a happy 20% drug budget now :D

Provides me weed, booze and occasional opiates per month.

Before I quit smoking rocks, them little turds cost me 150% my income; as carrying a negative bank balance of at least -$400 was not uncommon for me at that time :p

I am one of the 5% people and that is because I have a good paying job so 5% of what I make is still a significant amount to spend on drugs. Remember about 30% goes to the government right off the top - LOL. And then 20% to the mortgage, 10% to utilities etc.

^ I hate seeing 30% of my hard earned money going to the gov'nment... It's not like there's going to be Social Security by the time I'm old enough to pull from it:p

I spend about 50% on drugs, 90% if we're counting cigs and booze.

I eat alot of ramen noodles. :)

I would say 60%, mainly weed
the other 40% goes to food/gas/cigs/gambling

I'm a student and if i didnt have cool parents i would be a broke fiend

That wasn't funny and it didn't contribute well to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should make sure to distinguish in the poll if the income in question is net income, or disposable income.

Net income refers to all the money you make, disposable refers to all the 'play money' you have (after bills, payments, et cetera). I'm sure the numbers would be more accurate that way. I think alot of these 100%ers (anything over 20% probably) are referring to disposable income, and alot of teenages and students and the like already live with their parents or a dorm or something of the sort.

That way you could compare the young kids out there who live with their parents and work at a local restaurant, with the older folks with a 9-5.

With that said, my disposable income is probably around 30-50% I'd guess. The rest goes to gasoline, food, and stocks/savings.

10-12%, on buds and booze. I drink for free a lot at work, so that helps.
I like expensive wine, and usually drink it at nice restaurants. I wish I hadn't tried the nice stuff, cause I just can't handle the only ok stuff anymore.