• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread

I found it to last about 5-6 hours, but it's different with every person. I will stress once again that it's not a drug that you should be redosing with though (at least not for hours afterwards), unless you like feeling panicky. :\

Heh, I am really tempted to do another wee bump as even though I can still definitely feel the drug, don't feel the same as 30min ago

i'm assuming 5-6 hours is the total duration? any clue on the peak?

I think you should wait a few hours. Feeling panicky is really not a nice feeling at all.

As far as I can remember (it seems like a lifetime ago now) the peak lasted about 3 hours or so? Slightly different for everyone I'm sure though. :)

I bet he's done it anyway.

Nobody ever listens, I know I didn't. :\

The peak has came back again, I just went through a mad 10 minutes of depression lol....

What is it called when you suck the roof of your mouth on stimulants? (does it have a name?) Usually happens to me on Speed, MDA, and MDPV apparently.

Thanks for the help pekkie. I think I will definitely sustaining from redosing, at least until I get more familiar with the chemical.

i think that this chemical sounds interesting as it could possibly help me get some focus in my life and get on with things rather than just sit here and do nothing all day feeling shit,
are there any side effects such as pupil size changing or anything that would give away that i am under the influence of a drug, i know its legal and that but i dont want to be caught using it by anyone.

mugabe said:
i think that this chemical sounds interesting as it could possibly help me get some focus in my life and get on with things rather than just sit here and do nothing all day feeling shit,
are there any side effects such as pupil size changing or anything that would give away that i am under the influence of a drug, i know its legal and that but i dont want to be caught using it by anyone.
No offence intended mugabe but I don't think you should be having ANY drugs right now. :\

^^if it helps give people focus and drive to do things that theyve been putting off for a long time without any noticeable and damaging side effects then i think that this may be an exception

^ It made me feel like I was on coke a bit. So was clenching my jaw alot, sucking the roof of my mouth etc... very chatty

Didnt notice a increase in pupil size though.

do you think it could be a good drug for the treatment of depression and concentration issues?

eh, I am really tempted to do another wee bump as even though I can still definitely feel the drug, don't feel the same as 30min ago

No do not be tempted!Then agaimn it might be the only way you realise we are telling you the truth!

zophen said:
No do not be tempted!Then agaimn it might be the only way you realise we are telling you the truth!
Lol, I did not redose. all is good.

^ Sensible person a rarity round here ! ;)

mugabe said:
^^if it helps give people focus and drive to do things that theyve been putting off for a long time without any noticeable and damaging side effects then i think that this may be an exception

But you'd end up redosing and end up a sketchy mess ... no offence :p

mugabe said:
do you think it could be a good drug for the treatment of depression and concentration issues?

NO !

This sounds amazing and i'd love to give it a try. I was just thinking about tracking some down. I'm not generally a stimulant person and I have some night shifts coming up.

But do you know what? Fuck it. I need more legal sources Like a hole in the fucking head!

Hmmm.

* Searches google for trepanning instead*

Must...let...demons...out....

mugabe said:

Thing is, from what i've read of your relationship with drugs it'd very, very quickly turn into abuse and believe me when this stuff turns nasty on you it can make the strongest of people shit themselves. Also, with it being a fairly potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor, the compulsion to redose can reach a level comparable to coke feinding in some people (BTW - well done
AuraithX in resisting a redose, especially if it's for doing work); your relationship with amphetamine does not give good omens as to how you'd deal with this stuff

You most probably think I'm a bastard as I keep posting the same thing whenever you mention a drug, but the image I have of you & your relationship with drugs is very similar to someone I knew for years who eventually ended up a hopeless junkie & alcoholic (actually died several years ago because he got so wasted he passed out face down into a pillow & asphyxiated from it). Don't go down that path as it really is a waste...

I smoked a good amount over last night, smoking anything from a bulb just makes me want to do more, and then more. I think I'll mix half of what I have with water for oral dosing and leave the rest for smoking. No panic attacks but I must have smoked 20mg once got in the swing of things, I guess less is more when you need to get work done. I ended up blasted on G too and didn't really know what to do with myself(lie still or keep busy). After 8ml GBL I finally passed out and woke up at 6:30 still wired.

So far I've schnaffed it and smoked it, I will be performing oral acts later.

FAO tylerdurden !

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=210790

I'd advise reading it thoroughly before deciding MDPV is worth trying. Note also that an impurity has been reported in commercially available MDPV (see above thread pages 7 & 8 ). Those who have attempted to isolate this impurity (thanks hugo24) seem to think it may be pyrrolidine. If so, then the product should never be smoked as pyrrolidine is extremely destructive to the respiratory tract.