• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread

specialspack said:
How dose sensitive is it? Will 5-10mg give fairly similar effects, or is there a steep climb? I remember your 30mg horror story, I also remember people smoking their way through 100mg + in a day or two.

I presume you were talking about oral dose though...

It seems to differ from person to person; 5mg will hardly effect one person, but will have another gibbering away incessantly. There also seems to be a reasonable development of tolerance to both the wanted & unwanted effects, but funnily the tolerance to unwanted effects deveops faster so it doesn't feel as dodgy

Anyone got any links to studies that show the neurotoxic risks,etc?

Also, anyone know if it would impair memory in any form? obviously as I would be using it as a study aid having a shit memory would be non co-operable.

It left me a bit gaga after 4 days !

Things like looking for stuff I was holding all that crap, otherwise known as tiredness !

That's just STUPID! It's not advisable to redose on this for at least a few hours after your first 5mg or so, unless you like feeling panicky and anxious. :\

Tylerdurden said:
Four days without sleep or 4 days of regular office hours use?

Pretty much 4 days no sleep !8( not doing it again !

Pretty much 4 days no sleep

You mad tweaker! 4 days no sleep and a bad comedown?! There'll be no sympathy from mother for that one. Off to your room, young man, it'll be cod liver oil and no supper for you tonight!!

I think a common mistake with MDPV is that people think it's like speed, and keep redosing to try and get the buzz going again. (Speaking from experience here. 8))

It doesn't really work like that. In my experience it's much more subtle than speed, with very little (if any) buzz. Redosing doesn't have much effect at all, apart from making me sketchy and scatter-brained.

So I've found that it doesn't really have much recreational value. It's good for keeping you awake and alert, and giving you a bit more energy... but that's about it for me. :\

The 'correct' dosage also appears to vary wildly from person to person. I've gone through at least 100mg in a night before (redosing a few times) with no real problems, whereas F & B put 30mg up his bum and went a bit mental.

So as ever kids, if you do feel like trying this out, start very low and see how you get on. (5-10mg would be a sensible starting point.)

Another question for the old man: if you tweaked 4 days, does that mean it was a pretty decent speed-like substance?

For those who have tried it, does it help concentration?

^Well I don't like speed or the physical side effects off it tyler but I found as time went on that MDPVs side effects, already alluded to by pekkie as causing anxiety/panic, decreased and the positive effects increased , personally I thought it more like coke than speed in many ways!
But not either ! Just the actual "good part" is more reminiscent of coke than speed to me !

zophen said:
... I found as time went on that MDPVs side effects, already alluded to by pekkie as causing anxiety/panic, decreased and the positive effects increased
^ Really? Are you sure it wasn't just delirium taking over???

I'm surprised at that actually. After overindulging for three days in a row I felt like a hollow-cracked-out-empty-shell-fuck-this-shit-I'm-never-doing-drugs-again MESS. You may remember I stayed up all night on the Friday and still went to work on the Saturday. (After making a whiny thread about it on here, of course. 8))

What other substances were you taking during this four day session zoph?

Another thing I've found is that the first dose gives you a reasonably good improvement in mood and sociability etc. (my MAIN reason for taking drugs full stop), but anything more than that has the opposite effect. I start to get anxious about the need to redose, and become quite withdrawn and unsociable. To counter this, I end up having more GBL. :\

So... I'm not finding much good to say about it now, as you can probably tell. I don't think I'll bother getting any more, it's not the wonder drug that I thought it was. :(

Another thing I've found is that the first dose gives you a reasonably good improvement in mood and sociability etc.(my MAIN reason for taking drugs full stop), but anything more than that has the opposite effect. I start to get anxious about the need to redose, and become quite withdrawn and unsociable. To counter this, I end up having more GBL.

Sounds like me hitting the coke!

What other substances were you taking during this four day session zoph?

Coffee ! seriously!

Thing is you took 100mgs in a night (IMO outrageous way too much "judgemental twat aren't I and a massive hypocrite as well , joining the club eh ;) ) whereas I took about 140 mgs over 4 days and nights so I never got to the sketched out stage really to be honest .
It's weird stuff I got the edgy unpleasantness from too much too soon before but this time I was fine well till day 2 of the comedown when I experienced proper paranoia (such as I haven't for 10 years) at least I recognised it for what it was though , a good thing that !

2 days and nights max ! With benzos on tap for the comedown !

Last edited:
Yeah it doesn't sound like the sort of thin you'd take for fun...more the sort of thing you'd take if you need to get something done in which case, is it worth the cash do you reckon?