• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread

One thinks it may be becoming too popular - I'd give it a maximum of 6 months before one of the arse-wipe tabloids does a story about 'this terrible new high destroying our nations youth'. No doubt some hack who occasionally trawls BL for lurid stories is at this very moment formulating a shock expose. As such I think we really need to make sure that no-one does anything stupid that lands them in an A&E dept as tabloid horror stories + A&E admissions = modification order to the Misuse of Drugs Act and this is too good a thing to have fucked up in that way (but I know it's bound to happen).

Sorry, I know Sundays can be morose days at the best of times, but as it becomes more widespread the chances of a fuckwit doing what they do best gets greater & greater. Anybody with a real thing for it should consider getting a loan & buying a shitload now while they still can (I'll be remortgaging my house! =D)

I think once my last few crumbs are gone that will be the end of it for a good while.

I had a speed/weed psychosis thing on the tail end of a few days awake during the summer and I find that while the effects are in no way as pronounced with MDPV, I should probably not do too much of it.

fastandbulbous said:
One thinks it may be becoming too popular
I doubt it... kratom is vastly more popular, and the DEA has been aware of it for quite some time now. It's even on their official "Drugs and Chemicals of Concern" list. And it's still legal as apple pie. The DEA seems to move at a snail's pace these days, unless it's something that can be used to make meth (which MDPV cannot, of course).
Anybody with a real thing for it should consider getting a loan & buying a shitload now while they still can (I'll be remortgaging my house! =D)
I ran this by my MDPV-using friend, and he did a double-take. He told me to ask you if you were familiar with the story of the rats hooked to the cocaine supply, with self-administration lever made available. He said the main problem for those poor rodents was that they had a real shitload available. Yep, stocked to the gills, they were. 8o

I've been doing it with base, tis a very nice combo, apart from chewing the ears of random strangers my concentration is fabulous! It's been a highly productive weekend.

*off for another line*

I personally find schnaffing gives the most pleasant buzz, the real tranquil euphoria of sitting back and thinking "yeah! that's tha way it should be!".

I ran this by my MDPV-using friend, and he did a double-take. He told me to ask you if you were familiar with the story of the rats hooked to the cocaine supply, with self-administration lever made available. He said the main problem for those poor rodents was that they had a real shitload available. Yep, stocked to the gills, they were.

The rats didn't have a wife who will put it somewhere and only give access to set amounts on set dates (no pathetic pleading is tolerated)!

MDPV !!!! The story continues ~ avoid giving anything other than little amounts to people whom hoover it up like heavily cut cocaine ~ the resultant psychosis is quite the real deal !

Quote from psychotic person later ~ "unbelievably so "!

^ agreed. Lovely @ the 5mg or 10mg preferably swallowed.

But past that point it truly is the devils smegma. And it nearly always ends up past that point, until 5 days down the road, the white noise effect kicks in and the previous egotism reaches its absolute condition which is paranoia.

Much as i love being able to get radio stations through the hissing of the boiler, after a certain point it becomes the ultimate modern day reality show, with a running commentary about everything I'm doing.

Very unpleasant

MTGG /"All the other housemates have gone to bed...except for one" 8o

with a running commentary about everything I'm doing.

i have that all the time, drives me mad, won't someone please turn it off!! funnily enough, with sleep deprivation from speed after the second day you reach that sweet spot(a day or two before the psychosis) when things become beautifully simple once the inner narrator has gone to bed leaving the body up to it's impulses and whims. Heat and direct sunlight speed up this state of whizzgnosis by about a day.

Much as i love being able to get radio stations

yep I could never forget "shadow radio" 8o which used to broadcast personally to me from orbit in conditions which blocked all other signals ~ the things I know that you don't ~ oh these aliens know their stuff alright ! :\

^^^^
=D =D

One can only joke about psychosis, since it's never a laughing matter when it actually happens.

Fastandbulbous - the wife no longer performs this service for me because of the pathetic, incessant pleading which has driven her bonkers. In fact, a while back the wife threw the entire stash I gave her to hold at me and told me to just do it all and get it over with.
Now I stash it in a space geographically separated from me so that it is too much of a pain to get at easily. This helps undermine the compulsion. In this way, MDPV is addicting very much like cocaine...

General alcazar said:
Fastandbulbous - the wife no longer performs this service for me because of the pathetic, incessant pleading which has driven her bonkers. In fact, a while back the wife threw the entire stash I gave her to hold at me and told me to just do it all and get it over with.
That may actually be the best approach to MDPV, as with coke -- buy in smaller amounts and just do it/get it over with. Don't buy it again unless prepared to use until it's gone. Seems fairly effective, albeit more expensive that way.
Now I stash it in a space geographically separated from me so that it is too much of a pain to get at easily. This helps undermine the compulsion.
Not a bad idea either, IF it works for a particular person. For others it may not work so well.
In this way, MDPV is addicting very much like cocaine...
It doesn't seem to start out as bad as cocaine... IMO it only gets really compulsive after being used steadily for awhile (which is of course very easy to do, given the low price and absence of many of the nastier amphetamine-type side effects).

BTW guys, the usual MDPV source is "off the air" and the site's been inaccessible for over 24 hours. Let's hope the condition is only temporary, or this whole discussion may become academic. On second thought, that might not be such a bad thing... life is short and there truly are better things to do than sit in one place and compulsively redose until blood oozes out your eyeballs.

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
That may actually be the best approach to MDPV, like with coke -- buy in smaller amounts and just do it/get it over with. Don't buy it again unless prepared to use until it's gone. Seems pretty effective, albeit more expensive.

Not a bad idea either, IF it works for a particular person. For others it may not work so well.

It doesn't seem to start out as bad as cocaine... IMO it only gets really compulsive after being used steadily for awhile (which is of course very easy to do, given the low price and absence of many of the nastier amphetamine-type side effects).

BTW guys, the usual MDPV source is "off the air" and the site's been inaccessible for over 24 hours. Let's hope the condition is only temporary, or this whole discussion may become academic. On second thought, that might not be such a bad thing... life is short and there truly are better things to do than sit in one place and compulsively redose until blood oozes out your eyeballs.

If they have been raided, do you think the police might seize their computers/look at PayPal logs to also come after people who have ordered from them?

^ Is that something to be worried about? It's LEGAL, isn't it? 8(

And so is the other thing they sell.

felixdahousekat said:
^ Is that something to be worried about? It's LEGAL, isn't it? 8(

And so is the other thing they sell.

I'm not so sure about in the UK. In fact, I believe that the police raided several people who merely purchased RCs during a crackdown about three years ago. They had already got their stuff delivered several weeks beforehand but went after them anyway, based on electronic records from what I udnerstand.:|

Sorry, that was a rhetorical question.

As far as 'we' know, both MDPV and methylone are legal in the UK. Still waiting for someone to contradict this.

Yes they are legal in the UK, so anybody purchasing them has commited no offence under British law. Not wanting to be a smarty arse, but what is or isn't legal comes down to specifuc chemical variations (if you're talking abpout the PEA/tryptamine derivatives paragraphs) so you don't need a legal bod to tell you wheether there legal or not (unlike analog act countries where it must be a nightmare), an organic chemist will do

I'm sure this is true but another thought just occured to me: in all fairness, if the British authorities became aware of certain individuals making regular and/or large purchases of either methylone or mdpv from the said RC site, wouldn't it be logical for the police to then presume that these customers were also probably taking or possessing illegal drugs such as coke or e? They would almost certainly find something illegal in their house if they decided to get a warrent.

It seems unfair that the police can get warrents to search people when they haven't even broken any law but my understanding is that they only need to have some suspicion, at least here in the UK.

This seems worth bearing in mind, especially under the terrorism acts and criminal justice bills that gave the British police far more sweeping search powers. It would seem to me that all this is a murky game.

I can't help it, I realise I probably sound paranoid as Hell, but it seems worth it to point this out to people, especially if the police ever wanted to carry out a major crackdown. I'm just trying to warn against complacency.