• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA pupil dilation

I guess for an hour? Ive never done mdma, wait for nother post;) Why does it matter?

^It matters because I don't want to do it and wake up the next day with my pupils still dilated so everyone knows I am/was on something

It depends how much you take, how strong the pills are, how your tolerance is, ect.

If you roll really hard, they can still be dilated for a while after you come down. Also if your new to it they will stay dilated for a little longer.

They're fucking huge while you're on it, after you come down they're still slightly dilated. The next day is cutting it close (mine stay bigger for at least 1/2 of the next day, assuming I did the MDMA the night before), they may still be a bit bigger than normal, but perhaps not noticable to people not paying much attention.

My eyes always dilate to insane degrees no matter what I do and I've done more than my share of drugs. They still haven't learned to keep a secret.

Last edited:
If i ingest at my usual dose ie. 1 pill at 11pm, 1 pill at 1am,half at 3, and half-1 more at about 5am.. my pupils will stay at an abnormally large size up to 6pm the following day. I do molly once every 3 months or so, so my tolerance is quite low. I believe that i could NOT go to work/family function without looking messed up the very next day following a roll.

15 - 20 hours for me (noticable), considering I usually do relatively large doses of good MDMA (either very clean pills, or Molly).

^What about for a moderate dose of a questionable pill? lol. Or since that could potentially vary widely, let's say a moderate dose of a clean pill.

Ness said:
^What about for a moderate dose of a questionable pill? lol. Or since that could potentially vary widely, let's say a moderate dose of a clean pill.

what's a moderate dose?

Assuming the pill contains MDMA only, you are only taking 1, and it contains < 200mg, I would say your pupils would have 'undilated' 5 hours (maximum) after coming up, which could mean 5.5 - 6.5 hours after actually taking the pill.

I wouldn't trust it, I know my eyes are often still fairly dilated when waking up, at least 10 hours after the last dose. I can't really tell if it has to with the dose I'm taking, though. I rarely take more than 300 mg, but often more than 200mg.

Quite often, the pupil dilation is your response to having elevated blood pressure.

The easy solution: reduce your blood pressure. Codiene works really well for this.

_eieio said:
Quite often, the pupil dilation is your response to having elevated blood pressure.

The easy solution: reduce your blood pressure. Codiene works really well for this.

Do you have a source for this? I don't think that the pupil dialation is your response to having elevated blood pressure. I've even seen some benzo's dialate people's pupils, as well as GHB/GBL. So, I think you are incorrect on this one.

Therapeutic said:
Do you have a source for this? I don't think that the pupil dialation is your response to having elevated blood pressure. I've even seen some benzo's dialate people's pupils, as well as GHB/GBL. So, I think you are incorrect on this one.

Two or three years ago I remember my ex-gf the chemist figuring this out and telling me about it. Now that I've gone looking for sources myself, however, I can't find a damn thing to back it up.

I retract my comment, clearly she was pulling this shit out of her ass and/or using some pretty spurious sources...

Etard

Naww b, most of the time if its a pill u cant be totally shure if its pure mdma. But i usuarly get it powdered and sometimes its shit cuz prolly cut and sometimes its really good. but a good dose of 200 mg would make them small the size of pins only while ur coming up for like 30 minutes or so, than right after they should be dialated anywhere from 12hrs-24hrs depending on ur boddys sensitivity tot he chemical and the purity and strength of it. everytime i do extacy mine stay dialated for about 2-6 hrs . On mdma they stay dialated even longer, one time i did 5 mdma's ( 200 mg each ) so thats like a gram of it 1000mg, within 4 hours. and like snorted half a dose so like 100 mg 1 line up each nostril and half a joint wich probably helped prolonge the dialation period, didnt sleap the night lmao , and my pupils stayed dialated for 28 hours and than went to half size for a couple more hours till they got normal. so id say it all depends on the dosage so dont overdose and frye ur bairns >_<

450px-

The dilation only lasts while the MDMA is still in effect. You are not going to have dilated pupils the next morning.

The dilation only lasts while the MDMA is still in effect. You are not going to have dilated pupils the next morning.

From experience I've found that it usually lasts for less than an hour after you wake up when you are only on a few pills.

after a single dose? both during and after rolling, or just after returning to baseline?

it depends on how much mda/mdma is taken and how often, IMO

and probably a bunch of other neurological shit specific to that person....

i know whenever i've had mdma with mda, my pupils were dilated for several hours after the roll was over. since mda lasts longer, this makes sense...

about 100mg mdma will dilate my eyes for the time of the roll (3-4hrs) and usually for an hour or so afterwards