• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA pupil dilation

The dilation only lasts while the MDMA is still in effect. You are not going to have dilated pupils the next morning.

I'm going to have to argue with you on that one (but in a nice way, not a scary way...): I have experienced mydriasis for anything up to 24 hours after last intake, and MDMA has a half life of between 6 and 10 hours (although most sources and people seem to agree that the majority of effects are gone within 6 hours).

Still, this means a large dose (probably above most people's "sensible" level) can result in MDMA levels still being at a high enough level to have some lingering effects a long time after ingestion.

Strangely, I found that around 5 hours after my last dose, sitting on the bus home and almost falling asleep, I felt like the effects had completely worn off, and my pupils were pretty normal (although I still had enough jaw tension to distort my face and scare grannies... ;o), but within ten minutes of getting off the bus and walking quickly up a mile-long hill, I started coming up again (sadly only the stimulant-like effects - there's no love to be felt at that time of the morning when your bed's miles away ;o). I wonder whether the MDMA was stored in muscle or fat tissue, and the exercise pushed it back into circulation? Odd...

Anyways, depending on your dose, body size, etc, it seems sensible to allow yourself a 24 hour recovery period after rolling, just to be on the safe side =o)

* Almost everything I've written here is probably inaccurate...

I can agree with that, though I would say it's normal that they aren't dilated in the morning, but there is a chance they could be.

I have no problem with someone arguing with me, so no need to warn me lol. It's actually healthy on a forum like BL, as long as the people debating aren't being dicks.

only mods can be dicks, remember son? ;)

i've never heard of full dilation lasting more than a good 5-8 hours after a roll... that's pretty unusual itself, unless there were other substances put into the mixture, of course..like alcohol, mda, mdxx, meth, pipes, and some rcs in rolls

yes. alcohol is known to cause pupil dilation in some people. i'm one of them, and it can easily last for several hours after effects have worn off.. especially if a lot was consumed

peace

The dilation only lasts while the MDMA is still in effect. You are not going to have dilated pupils the next morning.

mine stay dilated for half the day after the night i do them. so i'm pretty sure it varies from person to person.

dude, that pic s awesome . mine dont get that dilated from mdma alone. dont worry the next day when youre not blurry anymore, it gets unnoticed.

Mine usually stay for a good day or so.
I'm really tiny so it effects me more..
but its awesome cause I have dark dark black eyes:)

Mine are generally back to normal within an hour of coming down. I've heard of people who's eyes stay dilated 'til into the next day, but I guess it's different for everybody.

mine vary, sometimes it can be a couple of hours after ive come down, or they've lasted well into the next day.