• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel question

i can verify an ear;yier post. like 10-20 mg bumped u feel good

i can verify an ear;yier post. like 10-20 mg bumped u feel good

It made you sedated, that's all. Woo-hoo.

And try to stop snorting pills (including all their binders and fillers). They're meant to be swallowed.

i take 400mg of seroquel a night for insanity. it won't get you high. it helps me sleep though.

^ I'm on Seroquel each night for insomnia. For bursts of insanity I take the dreaded Haldol. :)

I used to take a grand total of 600mgs a night.
300mg IR and 300mg XR.

Of course, I chose to be insane rather than feel insane.

well hey guys just want you all to know im stupid and have railed almost everything..... im not happy about it just get bored if i cant find drugs or am waiting on refills.... so anyway....

Snorted:

Seroquel : Weird Zombie wouldn't call it high
Doxepin : Effects Fast did feel relief
Trazadone : Fucked up High Clogs nose horribly : However it is a weird calming and body relaxation with some drowsy sensations.......
Ropinirole : more immediate relief

and other shit like that.....

what did we learn?
A. Im fucking retarded and glad to be alive
B. Everything has recreation (eye of the beholder)

To each his own, yes. But I must say I find it highly troubling that people are snorting seroquel.

I don't think there is any possible reason you would need to snort seroquel, it isn't exactly recreational but even if you like the effects it works well enough orally at a low dose.

seroquel is trash don't even bother it gives no high and on top of that it can give you glaucoma

^ So you know lots of people who enjoy feeling sedated, sluggish, and generally fucked in the head?

and on top of that it can give you glaucoma

Not to mention akathisia, tardive dyskinesia, and so on...

Last edited:
Not exactly. Try falling asleep after shooting a gram of meth, or try walking in a straight line after downing a bottle of wine...

This kid is kinda right i get a strong opiate buzz from 2 small lines of a 600mg seroquel. Don't ask me why i just get that feeling every time? also ive downed a bottle of wine at a wedding once i was able to walk fine. of course i was drunk as fuck and could barley see but i could still walk around sober, but thats only if i wanted to. Usally when your drunk you just wanna act a fool and fall all over the place but i know i can and did act completely sober when walking that line for the police.

I'm downing it as well as tried it.

It possesses no euphoric activity what-so-ever.
It is designed to block euphoria. Manic people are in mind-blowing states of manic euphoria, and when they take it, they feel like shit. It kills the "feel good" of manic states.

Why do you think you are any different?
It's designed to dull the mind out of being psychotically elated.

Seroquel is a killer of emotions. This is why it has use as an anti-depressant as well. It makes you not give a damn about being sad.

Anti-psychotics are foul even to the people who need them.

Last edited: