Bluelight

Thread: Very IMPORTANT Info Regarding MYLAN Generic Fentanyl Patches

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 73
  1. Collapse Details
    Very IMPORTANT Info Regarding MYLAN Generic Fentanyl Patches 
    #1
    ok since getting these prescribed, i have been looking all over for ways to use and abuse these fucking gel-less generic DURAGESIC patches made by Mylan...FYI, i have the 50ug/hr strenght.

    anyways, during most of my searches and looking on here and other sites, i have found basically little to no information on how to abuse these...unlike the brand duragesics which are well known to be easily abused in many different ways.

    well from all that research on the MYLAN patches basicallly the only technique i gathered that one could use to abuse these fucking generics was to cut the patch up into strips and use it sublingually/orally!!!

    well after further research, i have drawn the conclusion that THIS IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. not only have i TRIED this and experienced little to NOTHING, i just found a very very reputable source that clearly states that the matrix design of this generic version of the fentanyl patch made ONLY by MYLAN is NOT effective sublingually or orally....ie. using it this way DOES NOT release the fentanyl faster which is the opposite of the brand name duragesics where one can easily access the gel for abuse including oral/sublingual useage. the article can be found here:

    http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/doc...Flynn-vol1.pdf

    ...if you dont believe me here is a few exerpts from that very informative and reputable article:
    9. Mylans fentanyl transderrnal system, on file as ANDA 76-258, is a monolithic system. It consists of fentanyl dispersed in a silicone adhesive coated onto a suitable backing film with the delivery surface of the adhesive covered by a release liner. The fentanyl in Mylanís fentanyl transdermal system is in the form of fentanyl base. 10. The fentanyl in Mylanís fentanyl transdermal system is suspended in the adhesive of the patch. Unlike the gel contained in the Duragesica reservoir system, the fentanyl in the Mylan fentanyl transdem-ial system cannot be physically withdrawn from the patch. 11. Mylanís fentanyl transdermal system has been demonstrated to be bioequivalent to the DuragesicQ product and was granted final approval by FDA on November 2 1, 2003. 12. Mylanís fentanyl transdermal systems contain almost exactly the same amount of fentanyl in a system as the DuragesicB products for the same dosage strength, 2.5 mg in the 25 mcg/hr dose. In both products the amount of drug in the increases proportionally with the delivery expectations of the patch.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 5
    13. Dr. Mary Southam, Alzaís Vice President of Technology Assessment, testified at the patent trial in the United States District Court for the District of Vermont that the concerns expressed by FDA and DEA about the abuse and diversion risks of a fentanyl transdermal system were addressed by reducing the drug loading to the levels seen in Duragesic@. Her testimony is attached at Exhibit 2 hereto. Mylanís Fentanyl Transdermal System Does Not Become a Rapid Release Fentanyl Product If Cut Into Pieces and Placed in the Mouth 14. The BrookofWoth CitizensíPetition posits the scenario in which the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system is cut into pieces and placed in the mouth. The assertion that such use of the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system would convert it into a rapid or immediate release fentanyl product reflects a basic misunderstanding of the science underlying Mylanís system and fentanyl transdexmal delivery generally. 15. Even if cut into pieces and placed in the mouth, the Mylan fentanyl transdermal matrix remains a slow-release delivery system and the basic mechanism of delivery of fentanyl does not change. Fentanyl still has to diffuse to the patchís releasing surface before partitioning into the oral fluids, a slow process controlled by fentanylís solubility in and diffusion coefficient through the patchís adhesive matrix. 16. Unlike Duragesic@, which provides direct access to fentanyl gel when cut open, cutting the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system does not increase the rate at which fentanyl can be delivered from the system. Indeed, because the delivery of fentanyl from a matrix like the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system is always proportional to
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 6
    its surface area, cutting the system into pieces reduces proportionally the possible delivery of fentanyl from those pieces. 17. Because of its design, the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system is not an efficient way to deliver fentanyl rapidly to and through the oral mucousal surface. 18. To deliver fentanyl efficiently through a membrane (whether a mucousal membrane or the skin), a matrix system needs to be in intimate contact with that membrane. (See Guo,Cremer, Development of Bio-Adhesive Buccal Patches; 541-544. Bio- Adhesive Delivery Systems (Mathiowitz, Chickering III, Lehr. Marcel Dekker. 1999). The Mylan fentanyl transdermal system cannot do so because, due to the hydrophobic nature of its adhesives, it is unable to bind to moist oral tissues (or moist mucosa of any other kind). 19. The Mylan fentanyl transdermal system uses a silicone adhesive. The solubility parameter of polydimethysiloxane at room temperature is reported to be 7.6. Thus, this adhesive is extremely hydrophobic. Polydimethylsiloxane and related silicone adhesives are hydrophobic and, therefore, will not work to adhere to the oral mucosa. 20. To confirm my belief that the adhesive used in the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system would not adhere to moist oral tissues, I attempted to adhere a placebo patch inside the mouth, to no avail. The scientific theory that such a hydrophobic adhesive would not work in the moist environment of the mouth was borne out in this experiment. 21. This conclusion is supported by the fact that the products on the market that are designed to be adhered to oral surfaces use entirely different types of adhesives, ones
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 7
    that are extremely hydrophillic, not hydrophobic. (See Kellaway, Ponchel, Duchene. Oral Mucosal Drug Delivery; 360. Modified Release Drug Delivery Technology (Rathbone, Hadgraft, Roberts. Marcel Dekker. 2003; Guo, Cremer. Development of Bio-Adhesive Buccal Patches; 55 1. Bio-Adhesive Delivery Systems (Mathiowitz, Chickering III, Lehr). Marcel Dekker. 1999). 22. Because the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system would not adhere to the membranes inside the mouth, it would be an inefficient method for delivering fentanyl to the blood stream through that route. If placed in the mouth without adhering to the membranes inside the mouth, the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system would be releasing drug into the saliva rather than into the bloodstream and most of it would be swallowed (washed away). (See Kellaway, Ponchel, Duchene. Oral Mucosal Drug Delivery; 354-355. Modified Release Drug Delivery Technology (Rathbone, Hadgraft, Roberts). Marcel Dekker. 2003). 23. Because of the high first-pass metabolism of fentanyl by the liver, swallowing the small amount of fentanyl released into the mouth will not lead to systemic effects. If a transdermal system does not maintain intimate contact with the buccal mucosa, nearly all of the fentanyl that is released in the oral cavity will be swallowed along with saliva, not absorbed through the local tissue and directly into the bloodstream. 24. I have also reviewed dissolution data on Mylanís fentanyl transdermal system, That data confirms that Mylanís patch would not release fentanyl rapidly in the watery environment of the mouth. When placed in water at physiologic pHs, the Mylan fentanyl transdermal system released only 15 percent of its drug over a half an hour.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 8
    25. Mylanís fentanyl transdermal patch contains the base form of fentanyl, a highly water-insoluble component, in a water-insoluble silicone adhesive backed by a water insoluble polymeric film. Most of the fentanyl base contained in Mylanís fentanyl transdermal system is undissolved drug. As a result, although some fentanyl would be released into the mouth, that release would be far Corn an immediate release of the drug load. In fact, drug release would likely be quite slow because of the slow into water. Mylanís Fentanyl Transdermal System Is Not Similar To Actiq 26. The Actiq@ product, unlike a fentanyl transdermal system, is designed for a rapid release of fentanyl in the mouth for the treatment of cancer breakthrough pain. For that reason, as Drs. Brookoff and Voth acknowledge, it delivers high doses of fentanyl in a very short time (a fraction of an hour) when used as directed. 27. Unlike the Mylar-r fentanyl transdermal system, Actiq@ is specifically designed to deliver fentanyl through the membranous tissues defining the oral cavity. For that reason, Actiq@ contains fentanyl in its water soluble citrate form to ensure that it dissolves instantaneously. 28. Every ingredient of the Actiq@
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    again, just goes to show how powerful the mind can be for all of those people who INSIST they got high from taking these mylan patches sublingually/orally!!! hahaha im sorry but i just hate when people wont even consider the fact that their MIND could be getting them high instead of their "drug" or method. this is SOLID proof that these patches are basically USELESS until someone devises a way to release the fentanyl base from the matrix in the patch and go from there.

    later guys and PLEASE help me get around this some how...im going to also post this in ADD because part of this post also applies to that forum where i can receive further opinions and thoughts on how to get the fentanyl outta these damn things...fuck u mylan fuck you.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter lyserg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,749
    Thats good to know. I always thought that if you cut it up into at least small pieces then it would work but i guess not. I guess thats why i didnt get high when i tried fentanyl the first time. I wore it for like 3 hours didnt feel anything at all. so I cut it into small pieces and put it under my tongue for like 20 mins and then swalowed most of it. and still didnt feel anything. I used two bags of dope with it too and all I felt was the dope. Mylan sucks so then I dismissed fentanyl as a good drug from that point on. I guess I should try a duragesic but theyre not around much anymore.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    hehe i get some real patches in a few days...but STILL wanna know how to get the shit outta these damn MYLANS.

    yeah man i think i remember reading ur post in a previous thread talking about ur less than stellar results and now that i know this info, it makes sense. however, swallowing it IS better than taking it sublingually as eventually ur stomach will start to break it down, but its just too dangerous to dose it like that IMO. again, even orally is not going to defeat the matrix mechanism that has the precious fent trapped inside

    and sorry for double post dude, but i hope u see why i posted here and ADD....if its a problem just do what u gotta do.

    later
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    What about wearing multiple patches at the same time? Long ago, I used to do this with the regular patches and get high as hell.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    too dangerous.

    plus its wasteful. i dont reallly care to get high for that many days and/or have to wait 8 hours for it to kick in and almost twice that for it to wear off.
    god if you OD in that kinda scenario you;d be getting narcan for half a day minimum.

    but yeah its a thought; i admit that much.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Well right now I'm steamrolling with a 75mcg mylan patch on my chest, I just woke up and I had applied it last night at 1am, I even woke up early lol! I have a light/medium-light tolerance(at least 45mg of hydrocodone or 30mg of Oxycodone to get off). I can see how it doesn't work if you do have a heavy tolerance though(A 50mcg patch will obviously not do shit to someone who has been taking opiates for years).

    *Edit - I forgot to add that the first patch i had(50mcg) barley worked after i had it on for about 32 hours, so I took it off a chewed on it, I thought it had some effects but i don't think so now that i've chewed some without wearing them first. I noticed that too and just started to wear them like they were intended to. But as I said before If you have a tolerance, 2 or three patches is still not a smart idea.
    Last edited by nopain420; 09-11-2006 at 13:04.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter burntserkits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arkanslovia
    Posts
    1,564
    OP: I don't completely disagree with you about this, but I know that I've achieved getting high by eating these patches. I know that nodding off in the middle of the day is not placebo...or unless you are narcoleptic. I've been VERY high off eating a 100ug/hr patch and there is no doubt about it! Perhaps it is in how one chews the patch and tears it into tiny pieces and consumes it. I think are different variables in determining whether one may or may not get high from the Mylan fent...
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    WAS IT A MYLAN GENERIC?

    if your tolerance was EXTREMELY low then maybe, but if you are disagreeing here, you are not disagreeing with me but rather a very reputable doctor and the FDA.

    again, the MIND IS POWERFUL. if i am willing to consider the fact that you may have gotten something outta this(which btw, 100ug WOULD get a non tolerant user very high; basically all u could have got at once if it was indeed a mylan brand), then atleast CONSIDER the fact that you may have had some placebo involved here.

    i know people who took hormone pills thinking they were opiates and were extremely "fucked up" in their words.

    but whatever, im just trying to help/educate people here but some people will ALWAYS come in insisting that PUBLISHED studies are wrong and their one or two experiences speak for everyone else; including the FDA and medical doctors.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    ebola?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Norfair, Zebes
    Posts
    19,842
    >>again, just goes to show how powerful the mind can be for all of those people who INSIST they got high from taking these mylan patches sublingually/orally!!!>>

    I could have done with out the placebo vomiting and itching.
    ...
    seriously, though, I think it might work, to a certain extent, if you chew the shit out of it, as I did.

    ebola

    Getting high? RTFM: Bluelight Drug FAQs | Bluelight WIKI
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ebola?
    >>again, just goes to show how powerful the mind can be for all of those people who INSIST they got high from taking these mylan patches sublingually/orally!!!>>

    I could have done with out the placebo vomiting and itching.
    ...
    seriously, though, I think it might work, to a certain extent, if you chew the shit out of it, as I did.

    ebola
    again i dont doubt u can get something outta these, but nowhere near getting an instant release of the fent like u would from the normal gel patches.

    so maybe chewing the hell outta them does help release some more, but probally only by increasing surface area. again, what kinda tolerance did u have and what strength patch?

    if u have a pretty low tolerance, than even wearing a 50, 75, or 100ug patch as directed could cause a decent buzz. but for those who have tolerances, its obviously a waste.
    basically what i am saying here is that if you DID get truly high from taking them in this manner, you could have more than likely gotten just as high for MUCH much longer if u had taken it as directed.

    did u guys actually read the part about how this doesnt work in the article i linked/quoted? i mean that stuff isnt made up ya know!!!
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter burntserkits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arkanslovia
    Posts
    1,564
    KTX-I'm sure not trying to argue the validity of your reprt, but as I said...many variables must be sorted through to COMPLETELY validate this article. I have a high tolderance and I KNOW the difference in placebo and actual intoxication. The hightest I can recall getting came from a 75ug/hr patch I had consumed with a much lower tolerance. Now, however, I can feel absolutey NOTHING from a 50. What I am saying, is there is a way to dramitically decrease the surface area of the patch and chew it and chew it and chew it until is basically dissolves. I am no expert, but I would also think the HCl acid in your stomach would aid in the breaking down of the patch as well. I'm not trying to argue with you, but I don't think you can completely deem the abuse of these as UTTERLY, and without exception, completely impossible to be done...
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ktx49
    too dangerous.

    plus its wasteful. i dont reallly care to get high for that many days and/or have to wait 8 hours for it to kick in and almost twice that for it to wear off.
    god if you OD in that kinda scenario you;d be getting narcan for half a day minimum.

    but yeah its a thought; i admit that much.
    No you wouldn't because the paramedics would most likely take the patch off. Unless they think multiple patches looks real cute on your arm.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDiesel
    No you wouldn't because the paramedics would most likely take the patch off. Unless they think multiple patches looks real cute on your arm.
    wrong, even after a patch is removed their is a reservoir of fentanyl left in the skin that will continue to dose u for over 10 hours.

    also, the stomach acid thing....that is also addressed in the article i posted. still wont cause rapid release but whatever, i told u i am willing to believe some of you, but atleast read the words before u argue with me.

    AND ONCE AGAIN: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO MYLAN GENERICS
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    SORRY WIZ KID. I was thinking of the durasgic patches. anway i suggest you stop worrying about getting high and tapering for a little bit, trying to get your tolerance down. Then you might be able to get high of a lower dose you know?
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    lol im trying to resist saying "i TOLD you so!!"...but hehe just like anyone, i do enjoy being correct.

    anyways, to your other comment....
    i've already started doing that and have vastly reduced my tolerance/habit within the last 15-16 days...ive dropped my daily methadone dose from 120mg per day to less than 25mg. and yes, ive been getting WDs. luckily i have a fent patch and some oxy-IR to help ease it.

    anyways, i hope to be completely off the methadone in a few days which is what i feel is causing this huge tolerance problem as is. 120mg of methadone is equal to atleast 240mg of oxy!!!

    so to have cut my dose by 4/5th's id say im doing pretty good.

    later guys
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ktx49
    WAS IT A MYLAN GENERIC?

    if your tolerance was EXTREMELY low then maybe, but if you are disagreeing here, you are not disagreeing with me but rather a very reputable doctor and the FDA.

    The FDA and many doctors say Suboxone cannot be IVed. Take a poll on Bluelight and find out how many people succesfully do it.

    I have a huge opiate tolerance, and granted cutting the patch into strips and chewing those wont get me high, throwing the whole 50ug patch into my mouth and chewing on that will have me nodding. and YES they are MYLAN.

    Im not saying youre wrong, but maybe under certain circumstances and in certain situations (like mine) it isnt true. Fuck, I prefer the solid mylans over the gels anyday.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    ^not true, they do not say that suboxone cannot be IVed...only they believe the nalaxone helps PREVENT IV use which from what me and you know, is not the case. so i do get ur point here, but its not really a great comparison.

    they actually TESTED this here, im not sure how many times the FDA shot up some suboxone pills lol.

    well, how big is ur massive tolerance?
    mine is mediacore right now, and i still get NOTHING from chewing/sucking/sublingual use of a new or used MYLAN patch. they are the 50ug/hr versions, but i cant imagine getting much more outta a stronger strength.

    again, i do agree that some people are not experiencing placebo here, but i still stand behind the fact that it is NOT an efficient way of using these patches and certainly is no-where NEAR getting an instant release of the whole patch's fent content.

    EDIT:
    and why do u prefer the mylan version? am i missing something here?
    if i have felt little to nothing from chewing on a new 50ug patch, would 2 of them do the trick? just seems like 10mg PLUS of fentanyl is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for a single high. a therauptic dose being less than 100ug.

    see thats my point here; yes you MAY get some effects from this method with the MYLANS, but its ridiculous that you are only getting high for a couple hours when you are using a WHOLE patch. there is enough fentanyl in even these 50ug patches to get myself and another very very tolerant individual high many many times if we could extract and measure it properly. just goes against common sense; you are saying that chewing 5mg of fent works!!!.....well no shit sherlock, thats over 1,000 times the normal doseage needed. obviously the majority of the fentanly is not getting processed or you'd have been dead.
    Last edited by ktx49; 10-11-2006 at 01:48.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ktx49
    ^not true, they do not say that suboxone cannot be IVed...only they believe the nalaxone helps PREVENT IV use which from what me and you know, is not the case. so i do get ur point here, but its not really a great comparison.

    they actually TESTED this here, im not sure how many times the FDA shot up some suboxone pills lol.
    lol right. Yes, what I meant was because of the nalaxone it cannot be shot up, which you are correct in saying isnt that great of a comparison.

    well, how big is ur massive tolerance?
    Its not 'massive'. There are a couple opiates I dont want to disclose use of on here because people I know read this, but if I wanted to get high on oxycodone, id need at least 250mg.

    again, i do agree that some people are not experiencing placebo here, but i still stand behind the fact that it is NOT an efficient way of using these patches and certainly is no-where NEAR getting an instant release of the whole patch's fent content.
    I agree also. It definitley isnt the most efficient way of using it, but it is still a viable alternative to the other MOA, such as wearing it which I do not have the patience for. Also, as you said, placebo is probably a factor in some cases, but not all. I am well in tuned with my placebo effect and I know the difference between me being high and me convincing myself Im high.

    and why do u prefer the mylan version? am i missing something here?
    if i have felt little to nothing from chewing on a new 50ug patch, would 2 of them do the trick? just seems like 10mg PLUS of fentanyl is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much for a single high. a therauptic dose being less than 100ug.
    youre not missing anything. It just comes down to duration of high for me. The solid mylans seem like the high will last longer as long as I keep that patch in my mouth. With the gel, its like Im eating more every 20minutes to sustain the high I have achieved. Honestly, 10mg was nothing for me (im not trying to brag or dicksize at all, so please, no one take it that way). When Id get the 100mcg patches when I was into heroin about a year ago, Id cut the corner off the patch and suck all the gel out at once. It was the only way It would work for me.

    see thats my point here; yes you MAY get some effects from this method with the MYLANS, but its ridiculous that you are only getting high for a couple hours when you are using a WHOLE patch
    Again, thats not how it is with me. Ill feel effects as long as I keep that patch in my mouth till every last speck of fentanyl has come off it.

    you are saying that chewing 5mg of fent works well no shit, thats over 1,000 times the normal doseage needed.
    If thats what it takes, then thats what it takes. But thats also why I dont mess around with fentanyl anymore.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    ebola?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Norfair, Zebes
    Posts
    19,842
    >>
    again i dont doubt u can get something outta these, but nowhere near getting an instant release of the fent like u would from the normal gel patches.
    >>

    Actually, I've used both the mylan and duragesic sublingually. Their effects were similar (perhaps due to the non-instantaneous effect of sublingual administration in the first place).

    >>what kinda tolerance did u have and what strength patch?>>

    No acquired tolerance, strong natural tolerance (~20 mg hydrocondone for a fairly subtle but nice high).

    I actually preferred wearing them, but couldn't leave them on for the full 72 hours.

    In comparison to worn patches, sublingual dosing was more rapid in its onset, stronger in general, but shorter lasting (for obvious reasons).

    ebola

    Getting high? RTFM: Bluelight Drug FAQs | Bluelight WIKI
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ebola?
    Actually, I've used both the mylan and duragesic sublingually. Their effects were similar (perhaps due to the non-instantaneous effect of sublingual administration in the first place).

    Thats exactly how I feel, but I just think the high lasts longer with the solid Mylans. Im always redosing with gel duragesics.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    cool thanks man and i appreciate you actually taking the time for an educated response instead of the normal "you're wrong, im right" ordeal.

    and again, your insight into this matter may provide me with an alternative if i get stuck with more of these mylans in the future. honestly, im pretty afraid to have over 10MILLIGRAMS of fentanyl in my mouth, period! what if something DID cause it to release instantaneously? lol.

    but really this is an interesting topic as you're a pretty reputable member and i DO in fact, believe you know the difference between a high and placebo; especially with an opiate.

    later, tomorrow i will have my GEL patches and some foil. ill report back. still have 1 mylan left.

    edit:
    oops two more posts before i submitted this one, but i appreciate both of yalls time and answers. i have not shut off my mind to other possiblities just because of this article and information i found although i do admit, IMO and experiences, it is pretty much true.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    ^ hey man, no problem.

    lol and no, i dont recomend throwing 10mg into your mouth at once, just play around with it (safely) and youll find out where you want to be.

    Anything else, feel free to PM me.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter i are spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    houghton, mi
    Posts
    1,152
    i've gone through plenty of the patches, and i still think its best to wear them. phreex has a good guide and i used that. i dont think any other method is worth it.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    ^ phreex is smart, but hes not the be all, end all when it comes to drugs and administering them. It all comes down to individual body chemistries and preferences and a whole 20 page long list of other variables that decide the way you are effected by a certain chemical and how you administer that said chemical.

    It may not be worth it to you, but theres many people out there who will swear by it, me being one of them, and just because you "dont think" its worth it does not mean its an inferior method.
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •