• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

military drug testing (please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out as homosexual. Pass that IQ test. Can't have homosexuals in the barracks, might be checking out one of the other guy's arses. ;) Non-violence and de-militarization is the answer.

trip more...learn more.

If your going to MEPS, inprocessing or the like. Its going to depend on your MOS as to how far they take the test. Urine is the "in the door" test. If you go for a security clearence, depending on the type. (Confidential, Secret, Top Secret.) Or 15 yr background and up, you looking at hair testing etc....

After your in. It is a no go. The military may have relaxed a bit now since the recruiting has fell to low levels.But then again the Army made its numbers this past quarter so who knows. After serving 12 years in SF, I can tell you that if you get caught, its a bad ride. Depending on the situation and your rank. Your looking at discharge via bad conduct or dishonorable. Court martial, which could include jail time etc.

Just don't do them if you go in. Period.

thanks spiff

you saying the aussy military, or even the us military do hair testing?

id better start shaving lol i have pretty much every class of drugs in there due to my insatiable curiosity

Don't know about Aussie, but I do know the US. Like I said, if your are going for a security clearance....they will look harder. Are you in the states? What MOS are you looking at entering? Either way...once your in if you go. Stay away from it. They will find it and you will pay the price for it. Plus, once your a soldier, you have to act like one.

Wait until you get out and then you can play.

What's this about shaving to pass a hair test, I thought they could take your hair from anywhere on your body? You'd have to be prepared to shave everywhere, even your eyebrows and that would look more than a bit sketchy...

hi all,

i have always wanted to join the army when i finish school, its is my only job aspiration and i have no idea what id do if i didnt get in.

that said, this past year i have discovered this amazing world which i never knew was there (drugs).

ive been doing lots of research lately on the armys drug testing policy and ive heard they use GC/MS testing which is very accurate.

the only drug i really feel like i dont want to give up is ecxtacy,
can someone please help me, i know the detection rate is like max 4 days i think? are there any common adulterants which are longer than this?

can the GC/MS pick up for longer periods than normal testing?

basicly, is there a way i can do mdma occasionaly and be safe, i in now was want to jepordise my job and if it is to risky ill just leave it behind.

the reason im posting here now is because i couldnt find any real info on the topic after many hours of searching.

thanks in advance, any help or info on the topic is greatly appreciated.

(also, befor anyone flames me about wanting to join the military, it is what i want, if you dont like/want to join then that is your oppinion, joining is mine so please leave this out. thanks)
Hey Ridethis, congratulations on making a decision that will change your life forever. As an Army Veteran, I can tell you that when I walked in the recruiters office for the first time, I was fucked up like chocolate cheese! After speaking with him, I told him that I couldn’t piss clean. He then gave me week to start to get everything out of my system and then come back to see if I was sticking to the program. After the 3rd week, things were clearing up and on the fourth he told me to go buy a drink to clean out the rest. LISTEN to what I am saying, after you piss in a cup at MEPS, you won’t have another piss test till after basic training. The drill sergeant’s in no shape or form, are allowed to touch you. With this in mind, I packed a fucking pharmacy to take with me to Basic and got through it just fine.
Hope this helps.

I hope he did well and made it through the military and all.

The Military has a base line that isn't extremely detectable. Your levels could be higher. Just as long as you aren't detectable or use substances you should be alright.

~~~~~A positive result is determined by a minimum baseline presence of a drug, known as the cut-off level. SAMHSA guidelines set cut-off levels relatively high to account for passive exposure and random false positives.
No type of drug testing is 100% reliable. Still, false positives are less likely than false negatives—provided strict collection, handling, and analysis procedures are followed. ~~~~~~

If they need to they can always test a second time for further analysis !

Hey Ridethis, congratulations on making a decision that will change your life forever. As an Army Veteran, I can tell you that when I walked in the recruiters office for the first time, I was fucked up like chocolate cheese! After speaking with him, I told him that I couldn’t piss clean. He then gave me week to start to get everything out of my system and then come back to see if I was sticking to the program. After the 3rd week, things were clearing up and on the fourth he told me to go buy a drink to clean out the rest. LISTEN to what I am saying, after you piss in a cup at MEPS, you won’t have another piss test till after basic training. The drill sergeant’s in no shape or form, are allowed to touch you. With this in mind, I packed a fucking pharmacy to take with me to Basic and got through it just fine.
Hope this helps.

The drill sergeant’s in no shape or form, are allowed to touch you. With this in mind, I packed a fucking pharmacy to take with me to Basic and got through it just fine.

This part is not correct. When you arrive at basic everything you own is taken from you and stored. I couldn't even keep my wedding ring in Basic Training. It's best to resolve yourself to not using anything in Basic Training at least until you go the Post (store); even then every purchase is cleared through your MIlitary ID and very heavily monitored .

That being said, yes the recruiter will help you in this respect, they are given bonuses for each recruit, plus if they don't get the quota they are re-assigned to a less cushy job, so they are motivated. Once IN, it's up to you to not wash out. Keep in mind anything you do in service is a Federal Offense and will follow you the rest of your life. Choose wisely !

I did it, so can you.

Considering this is an old thread about drug testing I am closing it. It has been asked and answered.

Just to say, we do not allow questions on BL now about drug testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.