• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking weed w/tobacco?? gOT SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
question answered, nothing more required.

Are you American by any chance?
If so that explains it, Americans cant seem to get their heads around the idea that putting backy in your weed makes it better, makes it last longer, makes it burn better and as the other guy said, if u got high grade why blow it all in one go?
It has nothing to do with being too 'scared' of the weed effects in the slightest! you would get laughed out of england. There is NO fear involved in it, if there was, we just wouldn't smoke it fool! I have quite probably done far more drugs on a one night bender than you have (or could even hope to try to) in your whole life and no it s doesn't make me a 'druggie' because don't do that all the time.
so to answer you're question it makes you feel sick because YOU are the pussy.
fucking tard. and there is no point in trying to message or mail me if u are offended because i never go on this site, i found your idiotic question on google.

If we wanted to smoke our weed without backy we would. but we choose not to. and so does the majority of the world (even if you think america is the whole world, coz its not) open your mind pussy boy or try calling us pussies to our faces.

once again.. YOU FUCKING PUSSY!:p ooh pussy boy cant hack the backy! hahahahahhahahahahaha get out of my sight fucker.

^Wow... errrm.. Way to join up to bump a 2 year thread to insult someone.. you deserve a medal

lol@that guy :D

but back on topic.... ;)

I add baccy cos the skunk i get doesnt burn alone :( Horrible tho, cos my throat always burns the next day...

i mix mine because it gives it a ncie even burn and i also get my nicotine while getting high i personally like doing this killing two birds with one stone am i right or am i wrong...

here in france, i usually put 1/3 tobacco 2/3 weed, and it is not cause im afraid weed, im a HUUUGE weed lover, but first of all i don't wanna waste weed, and when u put some tobacco in it it burns much more better.

Tob/weed

Here in Montreal we normally mix about 1/4 of the cig with about a .8
First of all it depends on the weed and the chop. If you cut up your weed so its less dense thats good, it will burn better. If the weed is dry it'll burn differently then if its wet. But from my experience the weed i pick is normally damp and its always nice to mix with clip(tobacco). If your a casual smoker and you can smoke cigs without gagging or coughing then throw some clip into your joint, since your body is already use to the cig it will in fact feel smoother. I smoke about 5g's a day and i always throw some clip in, sometimes i dont even bother smoking if i dont have tobacco. For the newbies out there and people who dont smoke cigarettes i'd suggest you put a bit of clip inside your joints, why? Because your body isnt use to it you will get your headrushes making you feel more high. There should always be more weed in the joint then there is clip, unless its a blunt- even then a blunt wrap should always have atleast 3g's in it :p To conclude whether you smoke or not its always good to throw a little bit of clip in. Just take your cig and break off a thumbnail's length off the end and throw that in, mix it.. cut up the tobacco even more if you want.

-Hot kniving is the best way to smoke hash. It even works with weed! You don't need tobacco, and for those who dont know what it is, just do this... Go to a stove, take 2 STAINLESS STEEL knives and let them sit on your stove at max capacity, wait untill the tips of the knives are FCKING HOT if not red and put like litterally .1 or .2 onto the knife, then sandwhich both hot ends together. Take a bottle cut it in half so it creates almost like upside down funnel. Use that to capture the THC thats being sublimated into air and just inhale it and you should be pretty fcked. Its the most efficient way to get lots of people high off a little nug.

Another aussie here
It's the norm to mix your buds around here, I use around 2/3 a ciggy to a gram of hyds.
I always just guessed it's whatever you got used to
I prefer the flavour & the feeling by far, and well, it just lasts so much longer
Different strokes for different folks?
As long as you get high who cares

I personally roll my joints with tobacco, but that's only because I suck at rolling. I still find it pretty nice, but I prefer weed and tobacco separately. I'll go to strictly herb joints once I have a better hang of rolling.

The rush from the first hit of 1:1 weed:tobacco is earth shattering. Ill usually load a one hitter of this kind, then smoke just weed.

You get a BIT dizzy if you dont have a tolerance to tobaky cus its unfiltered, but the one hit usually bring back that intensity you used to get when just smoking weed.

Personal opinion...

The rush from the first hit of 1:1 weed:tobacco is earth shattering. Ill usually load a one hitter of this kind, then smoke just weed.

You get a BIT dizzy if you dont have a tolerance to tobaky cus its unfiltered, but the one hit usually bring back that intensity you used to get when just smoking weed.

Personal opinion...

That rush is just Tobacco, I think you know that, right?

On the issue, I never mix weed with Tobacco, which is surprising because I smoke Tobacco and would have no problem with the taste or whatever, its just not what we do around the two parts of Ontario I've lived (Toronto and Ottawa). I may start though, this summer, as I want to get less high when I smoke weed. We get such dank weed that its near impossible to smoke a whole spliff to yourself and not get totally stoned. Especially without a tolerance which is where I'm at now (actually, even after almost 90 days of smoking weed very rarely, I can still smoke a lot, but that's besides the point, I'm definitely getting more high than I used to on smaller amounts).

Here in Texas (USA) we usually smoke a couple joints of straight weed *followed by* cigarettes... Most people here like to smoke a cig RIGHT AFTER smoking weed..

A lot of it is cultural i guess :)

tobacco can help lower the temp. at which the hash burns and it can fill in any gaps that would create any runs. spliffs are chill. but if it's some chronic ass purp or some sweet bubba kush then it's only going in a joint. tobacco or blunt wraps/swishers would ruin the taste. same with a piece (unless it's brand new). do some justice for the good good.

Man, I'm scared to smoke weed with tobacco. Tobacco makes me sick as hell very easily, as it does to many non-smokers.

I don't think putting tobacco does anything to make cannabis burn better, unless it hasn't been flushed properly or is too wet so it burns slow, or reduce waste unless it's too dry so it burns fast.

As much as I hate/fear tobacco, it does taste good with hashish though, if used in just the right amount.

French Canadians smoke with tobacco lots, but most West coasters smoke it straight. I don't know why the hell you would make good herb taste like tarry ass

Yeah.. Nice stuff here.. So if u live in Holland (U might think "wtf is Holland" it's that land u mostly confuse with Amsterdam.. the capitol city of Holland) u can smoke weed legally.. I think that makes me a "real smoker" and SURPRISE I only smoke weed with tobacco..

Every guy that's been smoking weed for less then 2 years.. Stop posting how cool it is 2 fuck up ur joints by smoking em pure k?.. If tobacco ruins the taste of ur joint it's prolly oregano ur paying the guy for daily.. Or it's his weedplant out of the back of his yard where his dog pisses and whipes his ass off.. Yes that might be bad weed..
Honestly i've smoked pure in the beginning (when i was dumb like u) and it's just wasting your weed unless ur doing it out of a bong.. And even then i'd say ur better off putting hash into a bong or pipe then weed cozz its gone in 1 puff..

If u ever come here u will soon find out that smoking weed with tobacco is THE way to do it..
All coffeeshops sell theyre pre-rolled joints with tobacco (I put in less tobacco cozz I still wanna taste good weed but pre-rolled is mostly for tourists who like u.. normally smoke a piece of dogcrap) , in every coffeeshop there's a stash of tobacco because people need it and mostly run out of it.

I appreciate all people admitting they smoke weed with tobacco these people know what they're talking about..
Now for you purefans get yourself some decent tobacco (not that dry fucked up shit) blaze it up without pre-judging it.. And enjoy ;)..

(plz dont put anything dumb under here.. if people really wanna know they rather here it from someone that knows what they talking about.. No offense but alot of bullshit is said in here.. Joint is how i like it.. Bong or pipe is ok as well.. Other then that knifes n half a bottle? ur just being a fool trying 2 look cool... Now go out and try that good tobacco and smoke some good weed.. And I think u'll enjoy)

Any of the tobacco haters ever hear of the brand "Drum"?

I am from the East Coast of Canada and I smoke with clip every day. I get most of my bud from Nelson, BC; the area of Canada the DEA is constantly looking to raid. Personally, I agree with the broski from Holland. I've had good experiences smoking with tobacco, but you must match your strain with the right brand of tobacco. I am also a fan of the toasting method, but will still enjoy if it is fresh. Over 8+ years of smoking kind buds from all over--including places like Bermuda and Jamaica, one learns a few tricks.

One thing I have learned from smoking with various cultures--smoking bowls is a pure waste of time. The amount of your session spent repacking could give you time to smoke a few nice L's of chronic. I've also learned that coffeeshop is all one word hah. Just my two cents.

Peace and love :)

Last edited:
Yet another Aussie smoker, your damn right I mix my weed with tobacco, didn't do it for years of smoking and everyone would give me shit. One day I realised how much better it actually is.

I'm in the states and the extent of tobacco being combined with weed ends with rolling blunts. I never mix any backy with my weed at any time because i hate tobacco and don't want a nicotine addiction.

Over here in S Africa we often smoke a "mix", normally just the 0.5-1cm tip of the cigarette broken to get the damp and sticky weed to burn (if you got some good shit). But the most hectic smokers, guys that smoke 1 joint then another 10m later, do it to make it last longer I reckon.

We call one without mix a "green mamba" although it's pretty common to smoke those as well depending on the group your with. Some of my friends detested mix until they got addicted to the nicotine and I reckon they started smoking more weed because of the nicotine, but some of the guys being didn't put 1+1 together. Or refused to believe it... They hated cigarettes and wouldn't admit to enjoying nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.